"Evil" motivation...muah hah haaahhhh

Options

Replies

• laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    OP, I could totally see myself doing that myself. Rooting for you!!!!

My evil motivation is to look better than the majority of women my age. Yeah it's a snarky, competitive goal, but there it is. :)
  • SwallowInTheOcean
    Options
    I want to be "the fit one" in my sibling line-up, not just the youngest.

I've always been the overweight sibling that they picked on. Now they're gaining and I'm losing and it feels oh so good.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    That when I go to my high school reunion, all the guys I had a crush on that turned me down have their jaw drop when they see me... and all the girls that picked on me are fat... and I get to saunter in and show off.... /blush
    Actually, this is what happened with a few weeks ago. I went to my 35 year high school reunion at a much lower weight than I was in high school. and yeah it felt GOOD! to see the former cheerleaders overweight. I know I'm the express elevator to hell for it:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My evil motivation is to be a MILF...even though I am happily married...I just always liked the idea of a MILF...my community if filled with them, but they all have the money to pay for plastic surgery, so they are altered women, I want to be all natural, give the locals a taste of what real beauty is.

Love this! Add "Stacey's Mom" to your workout playlist. It's a real motivator. :laugh:
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A guy I met (once but was attracted to him) and I asked him out and he said NO. I know it is my size not my personality....because he doesn't know me well enough to dislike my personality. I am waiting to be 3 or 4 sizes smaller and run into him so he can see what he could have had. It makes me work out a little harder on the ARC Trainer or doing squats.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Me too! This is the first time in like 25 years I have ever weighed less than my sister! Evil side grinning ear to ear.

My sister side....feels sad. I weigh a lot and I want her to take care of herself and be healthy and happy too! I just haven't been able to get her on board yet.
  • nykismile
    Options
    When I was in the throes of an eating disorder and ended up in the hospital for heart problems associated with it, my ex was busy texting my hot, skinny friend and attempting to hook up with her.

Yeah, it still hurts me now, especially since I'll never be thinner than her (I weigh less than her and she is shorter, but she's still smaller, there's no question). But I've accepted that. And I want him to see me again, since it's been a long while since.

I want him to see me healthy, and happy, smiling and all the works. I don't want the image of the fragile, broken me in his mind. I want him to regret what he did, but since I'll never achieve that satisfaction, I want him to see that I did get better on my own, and that I'm thriving without him.

Every time the world feels too heavy and I feel like I am slipping back into old destructive habits, I remember him and I keep going on in the right direction. At all costs.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Want to be in the best shape of my life, so I can out run the cops when I finally go on my wild crime spree.

love it! as a defense attorney I can tell you you are already way more fit than a lot of officers :)

As an Attorney in Training, I give you mad props for being a DA. (One more year....then THE BAR).

I have a wedding I am going to at the begining of October but the real "evil motivation" is the High School Reunion in November. Suck it all you people who made fun of me and threw *kitten* at me! I look fabulous and I have a Fantastic BF who treats me like a Princess!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    When I was in the throes of an eating disorder and ended up in the hospital for heart problems associated with it, my ex was busy texting my hot, skinny friend and attempting to hook up with her.

Yeah, it still hurts me now, especially since I'll never be thinner than her (I weigh less than her and she is shorter, but she's still smaller, there's no question). But I've accepted that. And I want him to see me again, since it's been a long while since.

I want him to see me healthy, and happy, smiling and all the works. I don't want the image of the fragile, broken me in his mind. I want him to regret what he did, but since I'll never achieve that satisfaction, I want him to see that I did get better on my own, and that I'm thriving without him.

Every time the world feels too heavy and I feel like I am slipping back into old destructive habits, I remember him and I keep going on in the right direction. At all costs.

What a slimeball!!!! Stay healthy and happy- not giving a crap about him is the best revenge!!!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options

Me too! This is the first time in like 25 years I have ever weighed less than my sister! Evil side grinning ear to ear.

My sister side....feels sad. I weigh a lot and I want her to take care of herself and be healthy and happy too! I just haven't been able to get her on board yet.

Haha I know this feeling....I may be smaller than my sister this year....but only because she's pregnant! So I can't get too evil over that victory :)
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Two words. Zombie apocalypse. Also the reason I took up archery.

(Half serious)
  • nykismile
    Options

What a slimeball!!!! Stay healthy and happy- not giving a crap about him is the best revenge!!!

Slimeball might be the kindest word I've internally referenced him as. In all honesty though, I needed that kind of motivator in my life. I was going to keep falling down until I had a reason to stay upright. :)
  • UoSLad
    UoSLad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    we all do it, i gotta admit, a small part of me does wonder what the reaction of my ex bf would be if he saw me now, i've lost a whole lot of weight in the two months weve been seperated, i'm not far off the fitness level i had when we first met
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well, in keeping with the one-man-milf theme, my combination weight loss motivation/reward is that I am going to have a glamour boudoir photo shoot done in February to give to my DH for his birthday in April.

Not evil in the sense that the pictures will be THAT risqué, but lets just say, none of the photos will be hung in the living room!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    Well, in keeping with the one-man-milf theme, my combination weight loss motivation/reward is that I am going to have a glamour boudoir photo shoot done in February to give to my DH for his birthday in April.

Not evil in the sense that the pictures will be THAT risqué, but lets just say, none of the photos will be hung in the living room!

Awesome! I bet it will feel great to see how awesome you look in the photos.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm teaching my husband to lift. My evil motivation right now is getting to kick his butt in the weight room and giggle at him limping for days afterwards. And he's not allowed to mouth off until he can out-lift me. :tongue:

What? My husband and I aren't nice people..... We already have a plan in place for suckering do-gooders during the zombie apocalypse.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I hate my sister in law.

Oh wait, it's supposed to be weight related???
  • amirakabira
    amirakabira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to swing a broadsword....effectively.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My obese in-laws, who hate me and love to criticize everything I do. I want their jaws to drop every time the see a picture of me :devil:

You mean they don't already? You're pretty fit!
  • becominglexi
    becominglexi Posts: 11 Member
    Options

My sister was a competitive dancer up until June when she graduated HS, now she's starting her freshman year of college and she's so afraid of gaining the freshman 15 because she's never had to worry about her eating once in her life... I'm really hoping that she gains a ton of weight and I'll lose a ton and actually look healthier than her for the first time ever!

I mean I feel a little bad, but she should know what it's like