"Evil" motivation...muah hah haaahhhh

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this really counts since I usually notice it AFTER the fact but I have to admit it felt really good on Saturday when I ran into an old former friend (now facebook acquaintance) at the store, and I was a size 10/12 pinup style dress, with my gorgeous tall husband, and she's frumpy and appears to be wearing 3X men's baggy clothes. That sounds WAY worse than I want it to...I don't normally like to note that sort of thing as it feels like fat shaming or comparing myself to others that way. But this is the girl who always made me feel unfeminine as a teen and once compared me to an elephant, herself to a mouse. It felt good. I'm not gonna lie.
  • jon201983
    jon201983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trip to Mexico in a few months with friends, want to make sure I'm looking and feeling great! What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico....and I want to look great doing it!
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My evil motivation is to be a MILF...even though I am happily married...I just always liked the idea of a MILF...my community if filled with them, but they all have the money to pay for plastic surgery, so they are altered women, I want to be all natural, give the locals a taste of what real beauty is.

Love this! Add "Stacey's Mom" to your workout playlist. It's a real motivator. :laugh:

LOL!!! love it!
  • paxsom1
    paxsom1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • sheenamcdade
    Options
    (teeth grinding as I type) So that my mother-in-law who is notorious for pointing out, “how fat I’m getting,” at every family gathering….CAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
  • R2Detoo
    R2Detoo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two words. Zombie apocalypse. Also the reason I took up archery.

(Half serious)

Don't forget rule #1: cardio ;)
  • rainrain83
    rainrain83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    totally agree
    and who cares what your motivation is as
    long as it works.
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm teaching my husband to lift. My evil motivation right now is getting to kick his butt in the weight room and giggle at him limping for days afterwards. And he's not allowed to mouth off until he can out-lift me. :tongue:

What? My husband and I aren't nice people..... We already have a plan in place for suckering do-gooders during the zombie apocalypse.

Hehehehe, I have the exact same plan with the boyfriend. I plan to drag him along to a weights class and watch him pile his weights on thinking he can handle it, and watch him struggle around for days and be sore. He's a strong guy, and he has huge arms and stuff but there's noooo way he can hack real weights in a class setting the first time. He also wants to arm wrestle and is waiting for the day I can beat him, it will happen!

Anyway, my more sinister motivation is to annoy my ex boyfriend.

While we were together he would always whine about how I'd gained weight and didn't look how I did when I was really thin (it was there long before I met him, might be different if I gained while we were together) and would drop really mean comments like "There's a chocolate bar wrapper in your room, your thighs have grown in diameter since those old photos of you, you shouldn't really be eating that" or "you have to lose weight so I can show you off to my friends" and if I ever skipped gym day he'd make lots of comments.

He's already really annoyed I'm losing weight to look good for my new boyfriend and seeing results, can't wait to see his jaw drop at the end result! hehe
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I hate my sister in law.

Oh wait, it's supposed to be weight related???
    Pmsl I can relate, I was sick of mine strutting about, looking down her nose at me because she's younger (by 10 years) and (thinks) she's gods gift, needless to say she isn't and is now putting weight on steadily after coming off a gluten free diet, karma lol

I have an odd fear of ever being labelled a milf though (not that I think it would ever happen) must be because I've got kids slightly younger than the American pie kids, and would be absolutely mortified if one of there friends thought of me like stifflers mom
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Love this! lol

1) I am soooooooooooooooo tired of being the FAT friend. I wanna be the HAWT friend.

2) Friends with a buncha people from HS on FB and seeing how most of them have let themselves go; I'm 75lbs lighter now.

3) Stalked my former HS nemesis on FB. She is quite unfortunate looking now. lmao. And, as stated above, I'm 75lb lighter. mwa-ha-ha-ha.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    One of my evil motivations was to get my mom to stop offering me her cast-off clothes, inevitably preceded by "Here try these on, they're too big for me." Now I'm considerably smaller than she is, and she complains that since her back surgery she can't move around much and she's putting on weight, and I feel like an *kitten* because she had back surgery? I don't even know; I'll use any opportunity to feel guilty about something. In other words, victory isn't as sweet as I thought it would be.

And for people who want their inlaws to stop talking about them being heavy, I now have the opposite problem. Mine won't stop gushing about how much I've lost and it's getting really uncomfortable. My 15 year old daughter even mentioned it the other day, "Mom, does it bother you that every time we get together with Aunt XXX she won't stop talking about your weight loss?" It feels aggressive in a passive kind of way, you know? Because this particular sister in law was always the smallest adult at any family gathering...and she still is, by far, but I think she feels threatened or something.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I have some very interesting plans for future new and improve body.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    My husbands friends wives/girlfriends are all tall thin and beautiful.

I'm the short chubby girl :/ You can see where this is going. I want to make sure my husband always feels great having me at his side. He tells me he thinks I'm beautiful because he is the sweetest most amazing guy ever, but I want to make sure it is the truth ;)
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you majigurl. My fiance is doing a full ironman at the end of this month and most of his friends wives/girlfriends are tall and thin. So.... I'm wanting to look like I should be doing the event:smile: I'm just 20 pounds lighter than the last time they saw me but I am much more confident too!!!!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I plan on jumping the border, swimming across the Rio Grande and running as deep into Mexico as I can. They're gonna chase me right? Right?
  • R1ss4n1
    R1ss4n1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had room mates a couple of years ago that I found out were making fun of me behind my back because I had been gaining weight (and I still weighed 50+ lbs less than they did!). I have finally managed my schedule to go to a local sci-fi convention and I am making SURE I fit into my old costumes (and a couple of new ones I'm putting together now too!).
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I had room mates a couple of years ago that I found out were making fun of me behind my back because I had been gaining weight (and I still weighed 50+ lbs less than they did!). I have finally managed my schedule to go to a local sci-fi convention and I am making SURE I fit into my old costumes (and a couple of new ones I'm putting together now too!).

#cosplayredemption
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My parents are both obese, and my sister is overweight and headed in that direction (she's much younger than I am). My parents' siblings - 6 in total between the two - are all slim, and have successful, gorgeous sons and daughters (my cousins). I want to be the ONE PERSON in my family who they look at and go "Oh wow, she beat the odds."

Also as a big FU to the exes who said I was too fat and listed that as a main motivator for breaking up with me. You know where I'll shove my "nice personality," *kitten*.
  • rbailey614
    Options
    I SECOND, THIRD AND FOURTH THAT ONE!
    I want to lose weight to be healthy and look and feel good and have energy. BUT, sometimes I am inspired by less-than-honorable motivations. In a little over six weeks I am going to a wedding with my boyfriend that his ex will be at. I swear I'm a good person....but it would be nice to look so damn hot that she cries a little! Or something...hehe!

What's your "evil" motivation?!?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That when I go to my high school reunion, all the guys I had a crush on that turned me down have their jaw drop when they see me... and all the girls that picked on me are fat... and I get to saunter in and show off.... /blush

I like this one a lot, even though I don't have any former crushes who were in my graduating class or really care (seriously) what people think about my body size at my 20 year reunion next summer.

I honestly felt amazing at my 10 year reunion in 2005, because even though I was the EXACT same size as I was in high school, people were telling me the entire time I looked great and had lost so much weight -- probably because as teens they were size 2 and I was size 20, so with them being size 14 and me being size 20 it seemed like I was less beastly for sure. haha