Replies

• luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow-Phenomenal!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    So sorry about the loss of your child. Awesome progress on getting healthier. :flowerforyou:
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Congratulations on such an awesome job!!1
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! So many benefits from being healthy. Great job!
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Great Job!!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to take control of your life and be the best you that you can be!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Good for you that you got what you wanted after doing all the hard work.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, way to go!
  • rbailey614
    Options
    Oh my you look great, thanks for the inspiration!
    Hi! I never thought this day would come. I thought it was my destiny to live the rest of my life overweight. I have been a little over weight my entire adult life. After the death of my 3rd child I gained over 70 lbs in just a few months. Hard to believe that was almost 8 years ago. A little over 2 years ago I started walking just to get out of the house. I also quit drinking soda. I started losing weight and decided to make other changes. I cut back on pasta and breads. I also limited sweets and fast food. I lost 17 lbs. In November of last year I started feeling sick. My blood pressure was 161/120. I was alarmed. I have 3 children that need me. December 15, 2013 I got a treadmill. My life would change. I started jogging thirty minutes a day twice a day. The weight started coming off. I thought if I could lose weight by exercising I could lose more if I ate better. I found this site and started logging. I love working out and continue to push myself. I am not the greatest eater but I get great burns to make up for it. I started at 252 lbs. Today I am 150. I went from a size 22 to a size 8. My blood pressure is great. I am so pleased with myself and enjoy life so much more.

d52c2416-5d3a-404f-8bd3-c109840cd691_zpsf1cabd12.jpg

028_zps31650494.jpg

About 230 lbs.
    346_zpsb8896525.jpg

About 215 lbs.
    408_zpsc0e62b1c.jpg

190!
    417_zpsfeb45980.jpg

170!
    624_zpsac9d61be.jpg

150!
    093_zps220ee2be.jpg
    096_zps52e9c90d.jpg
    098_zpsd4b15012.jpg
    c3757c73-f3d7-4f1a-ac0b-319fed7e7700_zps65f7171a.jpg
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I feel like I will always be overweight but stories like your give me so much hope :)
  • rbailey614
    Options
    I apologize for not reading your message before responding. My condolences to you and our family with for the loss of your child. Glad to SEE how you channeled that ENERGY into getting back to fighting form. Keep up the great work...
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! (And I love all your tops!)
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Im so sorry to read about the loss of your child xx
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Amazing! Sorry for your loss, I can not imagine how that must have been. You look fantastic! Thank you for the THINspiration! :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are a major inspiration- especially since I have almost the exact same starting and end goals. Thank you so much for posting.
  • minxsie
    minxsie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! 150 is my goal weight and it sure looks great on you. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your child. Keep that pretty head up!
  • LessofBrian
    LessofBrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great story and very inspiring! You look super.
  • Wow, that's amazing. I started at 253 lbs ha ha so very similar to you! I hope I have same results after a few years :D Well done girl <3
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!

I find the pictures interesting because I look like your 170 pic currently (at 160) so I can kind of see how I'd look in 20 pounds lol.

Very inspiring! Thanks for posting and congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!