Grounds for divorce?

Options
JenniDaisy
JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
Using my white linen napkins to clean up paint! :sad:

Maybe I should just skip the fuss and murder him?!

Replies

• mopar_lover
    Options
    ummmmmmmm..............................................we're just guys and I'm sorry to say they kinda look like clean rags. Didn't you need some new ones anyway?? Maybe in a different color?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What kind of paint? If you haven't washed it yet, you might still be able to get it out.
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Use those linen napkins to clean up the blood after you muder him and then buy even nicer ones with the insurance money.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Murder/Suicide
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's just towels. Perhaps a new reason for you to get a few new ones??
  • JenniDaisy
    Options
    What kind of paint? If you haven't washed it yet, you might still be able to get it out.

Interior wall paint, they are soaking right now. He better pray that it comes out.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Use those linen napkins to clean up the blood after you muder him and then buy even nicer ones with the insurance money.

I'd go with this.

OP, this is the reason why my house can't have nice things. :tongue:
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    napkindrop.gif
  • JenniDaisy
    Options
    It's just towels. Perhaps a new reason for you to get a few new ones??

They were a gift for our wedding, and we're pretty poor so they were one of our few fancy things :frown:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I bought some nice white linen napkins for Thanksgiving via Amazon for less than $3 each.
  • lillysunshine1
    lillysunshine1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Use those linen napkins to clean up the blood after you murder him and then buy even nicer ones with the insurance money.

This is right. :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask if they were heirlooms or something and saw your reply about them being wedding presents. That definitely stinks but not grounds for divorce...or murder...unless maybe this is a straw that broke the camel's back thing and he's done some truly horrid things to you and yours. :)

Once they come clean or you find affordable replacements - hide them well so it never happens again!

They drive us crazy but we still manage to love them...
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Tie them into a long rope and then strangle him with it.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Wait... they make napkins out of CLOTH now?
  • OnTheGround
    Options

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Take the napkins. Put a roll of quarters in the center. Carefully gather up the corners. A quick twist and then you can beat him to death.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Look, sometimes your partner messes up and screws up something stupid like napkins. You need to ask yourself where your feelings are coming from, how he might be feeling, and most importantly, what tool you will use to ultimately disembowel him
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Using my white linen napkins to clean up paint! :sad:

Maybe I should just skip the fuss and murder him?!

But then what would you use to clean up the blood? :wink:
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Look, sometimes your partner messes up and screws up something stupid like napkins. You need to ask yourself where your feelings are coming from, how he might be feeling, and most importantly, what tool you will use to ultimately disembowel him

^^^ This.

A careful, reasoned approach always works best when you eventually have to go before the jury.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    As they were wedding gift, have you forgotten or just ignore the wedding vows? Love, honour & obey, through richer & poorer?

And they were his napkins as well as yours

PS, I know your post was tongue in cheek