• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Get some bike shorts with a chamois.

Please elaborate.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I dated a guy once who had the audacity to tell me that he normally prefers girls with a "crotch-porthole". Yup...he didn't even know the real name. Since I've never had one, and likely never will, I took that as a sign that the relationship was clearly over.

Good for you if you have a HEALTHY gap (my mom and sister are getting close and they're super healthy)--however, if you're body's not built for the gap (like mine) then we get to rock that look, too!

PS--If you're worried about chub-rub under skirts, may I suggest Jocky Skimmies? They're wonderful! :)

Just googled it and thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! They appear to be like spanx without the torture.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy once who had the audacity to tell me that he normally prefers girls with a "crotch-porthole". Yup...he didn't even know the real name. Since I've never had one, and likely never will, I took that as a sign that the relationship was clearly over.

Good for you if you have a HEALTHY gap (my mom and sister are getting close and they're super healthy)--however, if you're body's not built for the gap (like mine) then we get to rock that look, too!

PS--If you're worried about chub-rub under skirts, may I suggest Jocky Skimmies? They're wonderful! :)

Just googled it and thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! They appear to be like spanx without the torture.

I have a few of these. The material is so lightweight that it's almost like you aren't wearing them. If it wasn't for the Skimmies I wouldn't have worn dresses this summer.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    <3 dat gap
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    1. Is this a troll thread? Yes/No

2. If no, why isn't this a troll thread?

3. Why is OP talking talking to herself?

4. OP, good luck on achieving your goals.

IDK maybe for the same reason you are repeating words?
  • Sweetout
    Options
    WhoopsNo.gif
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    You know..."thigh gap" is what I call my vagina now.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts as a thigh gap? There's a hole there? *giggity*

ejabsp.jpg
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    yay gap!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

I'm forever calling it a crotch porthole now.

well that's almost as awesome the one I came up with- but I'm going to stick with the Pen!s Pocket

you're welcome.

also

2014-08-25_113809_zps7afdb40b.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

ejabsp.jpg

Totally counts as gap. AND motivation! Thanks!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I'm forever calling it a crotch porthole now.

well that's almost as awesome the one I came up with- but I'm going to stick with the Pen!s Pocket

you're welcome.

also

2014-08-25_113809_zps7afdb40b.jpg

Thanks JoRocka your workout pics never cease to be inspiring. YOu're awesome!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Get some bike shorts with a chamois.

Please elaborate.
    On average women even, bike shorts with a chamois "create" a thigh gap.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

ejabsp.jpg

Totally counts as gap. AND motivation! Thanks!

♡:flowerforyou:
  • Lottiotta
    Lottiotta Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Do men care about thigh gap or is another thing women started to obsess about for no reason? I will never have a thigh gap and I could not care less.

Beeeecauuuuse... the only things worth considering if you're a woman are things men care about, even if it's your own body. Riiiiight.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Saw a guy at the pool yesterday with a thigh gap. If your knees are wider than your upper thighs I think you need to see a counselor.
  • fadedfawn
    Options
    I'm not sure if I have the kind of "thigh gap" you're looking for but here you go
    view.php?pic=9ptj4g&s=8#.VAsY4PldWSo
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    OP, you may be having issues with your workout pants because of the way your washing them. For most, fabric softener isn't recommended. ( flip the tag over and on the label it usually states not to use any) I'm guessing it breaks down the fabric over time. I've purchased expensive brands down to Walmart Danskin brand, and found that they all hold up pretty much the same. Maybe try just washing with regular tide laundry soap and that's it, no downy or snuggle softeners :-)
    I'm betting your thighs look just fine and this is more of an issue with the garmets and not your thighs :-)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    OP, you may be having issues with your workout pants because of the way your washing them. For most, fabric softener isn't recommended. ( flip the tag over and on the label it usually states not to use any) I'm guessing it breaks down the fabric over time. I've purchased expensive brands down to Walmart Danskin brand, and found that they all hold up pretty much the same. Maybe try just washing with regular tide laundry soap and that's it, no downy or snuggle softeners :-)
    I'm betting your thighs look just fine and this is more of an issue with the garmets and not your thighs :-)

Fabric softeners also reduce the absorbency, which is why you should never use them on your towels. All they are doing is laying a fine film of oil on the fabrics.