Options
13»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good afternoon,

didn't check in this morning, busy.
    went to the gym did 30 min on elliptical and came home and did some baking. tomorrow is my day off from everything. i did get my water in and steps yesterday.
    working on water today. i sure i got my steps in didn't put on pedometer.

off to watch my soap than off to shanells for a "just cause" dinner with them

later
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone....

I am sorry I feel off the face of the earth the last couple of weeks, but I feel through my deck. :grumble: A weak board gave way and I went through up to my knee. I sprang my ankle and badly bruise my leg. Yesterday was the first day that I have been able to put a shoe on it. It has been 14 days as of today and I still have swelling and many shades of colors up and down my leg. I want to still be weighing in starting next week. I was worried that I was gaining weight and so I checked my self on the scale and was quite surprised when I saw that I lost 2 lbs:wink: while sitting on the couch with my leg elevated.

So to all of you wonderful Ladies a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Kel:heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SIXER FRIENDS.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. ENJOY THE TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WORRY SO MUCH.

LOVE YOU ALL

cathy
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! still working on drinking the water... Sometimes I just have to remind myself!!!
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    spent the day with shanell and family. great fun time. laughed and ate. ate way too much. so tomorrow we get right back at it. did drink my water today.

hope everyone had a great time.

later
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thanks Izzy!

Merry Christmas Sixers!!!!! I hope you all had an amazing day!!! I made good choices and ate everything in moderation:-) I even passed on dessert :bigsmile: but had 2 Reese's later :laugh: not bad cause that's only 200 calories!

I had a wonderful Christmas and I am so thankful for my family and the time I spent with my loved ones. I'm going to try to weigh in tomorrow and continue to make good choices and eat in moderation. I am expecting to continue weight loss! May as well be positive and expect the best. :-)

Hoping to lose 45 lbs in 2011...
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Susan (Suedre)......................SW 162.0 lbs/ GW 157.0 lbs/ CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.0 lbs

Cathy(chipper)........................SW 248.8 lbs/ GW 245.0 lbs/ CW 248.8 lbs/ PROGRESS -0 lbs

Kristin (kistinbee)...................SW 169.5 lbs/ GW 162.0 lbs/ CW 169.5 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Sandy (Izzypup).....................SW 187lbs/ GW 184lbs/ CW 187 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)......SW 162.8 lbs/ GW 159.0 lbs/ CW 162.8 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Lauren (ren315).....................SW 203.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 203.0 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0lbs

AmyS(Amy_36).......................SW 209 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 211 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Beky (bekylouisex3)...............SW 133.5 lbs/ GW 128 lbs/ CW 133.5 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .....SW 131.2 lbs/ GW 127.0 lbs/ CW 131.2 lbs/PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Jennifer (candycaneps)........SW 177.4lbs/ GW 172 lbs/ CW 177.4lbs/ PROGRESS - 0.0lbs

B - (its_B) ................................SW 199.6 lbs/ GW 180.0 lbs/ CW 196.8 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.8 lbs

Vanessa (vayax)......................SW 136.8 lbs/ GW 130.0 lbs./CW 131.56 lbs /PROGRESS -5.2 lbs

Tracy ( frogy_98) ................... SW 217.4 lbs/ GW 210.0 lbs/ CW 217.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -.4

Clare (Finnhead)....................SW 165.4 lbs / GW 159.0lbs / CW 160.4 lbs/ PROGRESS - 5 lbs

Tiff (gonabfit)...........................SW 166.2 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/ CW 165.6 lbs/PROGRESS -0.6 lbs

Kel(redneckwoman).............. SW 150.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 152.0 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0 lbs

Amy (amypyr)..........................SW 158.7 lbs/ GW 153.0 lbs/ CW 158.2 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.5 lbs

Julia (jmiller0906)..................SW 127.0 lbs/ GW 115.0 lbs/ CW 124.4 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.6 lbs

Jessyca(jaydensmamas)....SW 211.0 lbs/ GW 200.0 lbs/ CW 211.0 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Kristy (Kristy1214)..................SW146.8 lbs / GW 140.0 lbs/ CW 143.6 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.2lbs

Kiesha(kiesha82)..................SW 157.0 lbs/ GW 145.0lbs/ CW 157.0 lbs/PROGRESS 0.0lbs

I was really happy I met my goal for the last challenge. I am a little concerned for this challenge because we have a lot going on...getting ready to move across the country. Still going to make the effort. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    goooooog morning,

jennifer.... where are you moving from and to. i am retired military we made the move across in 87. stayed where here in charleston area since. retired here.
    tif.....you did a GREAT job on the choices you made. super good job.

i ate and ate and ate. all the junk around. than this morning DH makes scones and heats up the hash brown casserole. i had my portion on the scone passed on casserole and am moving on. water will be in my hand when i head out.

going out with shanell and DH after Christmas shopping. we go almost every year (except without DH) we normally have breakfast and than hit the stores. this year is different. don't know why DH wants to go. we has been warned. don't complain and do as you are told. and keep up.

off to finish getting ready.

later
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Funny Cathy! Does your DH really understand the day after shopping.... HA HA. I won't even go out and do this! It's dangerous out there. This is the time I go out and get wrapping paper and bows for next year. You can get them for 75% or more off this week.

Okay... how did everyone do? I did okay! Tried to eat well and when I didn't..... I did not beat myself up over it. I gave away cookies and banana nut bread so that I only had a little bit here.
    Have a great day everyone!....
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    bad day yesterday. but, it's over and moving on.

was headed to gym this morning, but, roads are bad. black ice everywhere. even though it's just down the street. DH said he was sliding on his way out. so i will stay put, clean my house and get it back to normal. i have the grands for the next 3 days any way. so will be doing at home workouts anyway. or maybe afternoon gym trips.

need to get laundry going, and some cleaning started. dishwasher already running. another cup of coffee and some warm clothes.

making a ham and veggies for dinner.

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Great attitude Cathy. Good to keep busy. And smart to stay safe. Laundry huh? You just reminded me I am out of detergent and will have to get some of that as the pile is now taller than I am.

I hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends. I got a head cold, but feel much better and am getting my butt to the gym today, if only to walk on the treadmill. (Not contagious by the way).

I wish everyone a happy, safe, and HEALTHY week.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!

Had some FABULOUS few days with HORRIBLE eating but it's OKAY! Just going to get through New Years and then back to some serious business!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hope you ALL had a Merry Christmas!!! :-D