Halloween!

Options
124»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my one year wedding anniversary, so I do want to be at goal weight by then. My husband and I are probably going to dress as zombies and wander around NYC with one of our friends who lives there.
    NYC omg ur so lucky! im jealous!

Why can't you dress up as a zombie?
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my one year wedding anniversary, so I do want to be at goal weight by then. My husband and I are probably going to dress as zombies and wander around NYC with one of our friends who lives there.

i mean im jealous of her being in NYC haha i love new york :) im very happy with my costume choice :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

i mean im jealous of her being in NYC haha i love new york :) im very happy with my costume choice :)

How much thought have you really given your costume choice?
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    a lot lol i am way to into halloween lol i think way a head haha so a lot a lot of thought my pic is like 3 yrs old but i have red hair now and am going to be a mermaid im decorating it myself super excited!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    a lot lol i am way to into halloween lol i think way a head haha so a lot a lot of thought my pic is like 3 yrs old but i have red hair now and am going to be a mermaid im decorating it myself super excited!

You're going to look great!
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    thanks ^.^
  • RunningCopper
    Options
    My son and I are going going as Dr. Evil and Mini Me.
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options

If anyone is in need of a vintage hair do, check out Cherry Dollface on youtube. She's got really great tutorials and is easy on the eyes as well. :wink:

Isn't she darling? I love her tutorials.

I'm not set on what I'm going as yet. If I can fit into my red corset probably a cancan dancer. Fingers crossed...I'm on my way.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

NYC sucks... :laugh:
  • sarajenivieve
    Options

If anyone is in need of a vintage hair do, check out Cherry Dollface on youtube. She's got really great tutorials and is easy on the eyes as well. :wink:

I'm not set on what I'm going as yet. If I can fit into my red corset probably a cancan dancer. Fingers crossed...I'm on my way.

try inimates21.com super cheap and i got a corset there at my high weight and it fit theres can be with ribbons on the back as well as clips on the side
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the same costume for years, straiten my hair into a bob, throw on a suit and badge... insta Scully. I'm lazy and it works. Unfortunately, it's starting to make me feel old, last year all my students thought I was black widow, they had no idea who Scully was. :angry:
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    I've been doing the same costume for years, straiten my hair into a bob, throw on a suit and badge... insta Scully. I'm lazy and it works. Unfortunately, it's starting to make me feel old, last year all my students thought I was black widow, they had no idea who Scully was. :angry:

scully like xfiles? i love that show! i might not have gotten it insantly but id definately appreciate the throw back kids these days dont know what theyre missing!
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options

try inimates21.com super cheap and i got a corset there at my high weight and it fit theres can be with ribbons on the back as well as clips on the side

Thanks! I'll check it out if I can't fit into mine.
    I have a gorgeous silk one from my pre-baby days that I had custom made by Jupiter moon and I'm really excited to be able to fit into it again (cause it was pretty spendy). Motivation lol
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

scully like xfiles? i love that show! i might not have gotten it insantly but id definately appreciate the throw back kids these days dont know what theyre missing!

LOL, yes from X-files. And when my students were in your age range they usually got it, but it's amazing what a difference 5 years can make in general life experience, so my kids now have mostly never heard of it unless they have older siblings that watched it or their parents are really into the sci-fi genre and have made a point of introducing them to it.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I want to go as Brett Favre after he retired and looks like a Lumberjack.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    My wife and I used to go out every year as the Blues Brothers (black suits, dark raybans, etc...) My wife is tall and thin and I'm short and, well you get the idea. It got to be only people roughly our age had any idea what we were doing. The last time we dressed up my youngest daughter we were both going as poorly executed Slenderman.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    We missed hosting a.Halloween party the last two years because of moving and not sure why last year. This year we will have a party and I will be the skylanders giant Ninjini. She's cool and I have a 6 year old video game addict
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

NYC sucks... :laugh:

But...the pizza...I miss it...:cry:
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    Still working out the details for my costume...........I always throw a costume party so I got to be pretty sweet!

any ideas yet?