10 day detox

Options

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    There's always smart arses on here isn't there .. If no one has nothing constructive to say please don't post in my topic

Thanks

23h165l.gif

my constructive advice:

NO DETOX!

2mcj14z.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Calorie count. Patience you must have,
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    The only time your body needs to be 'cleansed' is if you've drank half a bottle of drain cleaner or some other similar poison..
  • mserene
    Options
    Whatever you do just try to limit the amount of sugar you are intaking. Sugar is just as bad as fat.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    There's always smart arses on here isn't there .. If no one has nothing constructive to say please don't post in my topic

Thanks

People have tried to educate you, but you've sadly rejected it. Asking yourself what pretend toxins you think you need to rid your body of will be a big step towards realizing that you've asked a question based on your own ignorance of basic human physiology.

You might as well say that you've decided to take a fairy dust and unicorn hoof potion, and ask people where they recommend you acquire these things.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Calorie count. Patience you must have,

2ymvadj.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3snx8cXUR1qf0wy0o2_r1_500.gif

OP, I get you don't like the advice given to you, whether you believe it or not they actually were giving you good advice.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Whatever you do just try to limit the amount of sugar you are intaking. Sugar is just as bad as fat.

Nothing is wrong with sugar or fat so this is wrong.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options

Congratz on your first and worst post ever award.

What will you do next?!?!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Why are we limiting sugar?? Fat and Sugar are bad????? Are we back in the 80s
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

That's true, if by it you mean that neither is bad in the context of a healthy and balanced diet.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

That's good to hear, considering that it's fairly important that you get a certain amount of fat in your diet to help with things like hormone balance, vitamin absorption, healthy skin and nails, etc. Are you saying I get to have equal amounts of fat and sugar in my diet (not that I've ever specifically limited either, but based on your knowledge and experience I hope you can tell us how much of each to aim for.)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

49264-Nope-gif-qo2U.gif
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

bmh.gif
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    I'm immune to good advice. It's one of the skills I picked when I chose the path of a wizard

npp44x.gif

It's a passive aggressive ability
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Thanks

LOL. Serious?

OP, the smarta$s comments are the constructive ones.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Why are we limiting sugar?? Fat and Sugar are bad????? Are we back in the 80s

olivia-gets-physical.jpg?w=300
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    Op are you having an allergic reaction that you believe is food based so want to do an elimination diet to find what it is?
    If not there is no reason to detox from food of any kind.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

83947857e2b4283aa77321dc8f6689008d594695b3952a3d85fb9a9178c98c6b.jpg
    reverse-cowgirl-v-day.jpg

I like sugar.