My before and after photo!!

Options
So a lot of people has seen my weight loss journey video on youtube and many have asked me personally to post up a recent before and after picture... I finally have time to do it!

I just want to apologize to those who have been wondering where the heck I've been, and for not getting back to you soon enough! I have been putting a lot of things aside to focus in school. Now that I'm on break, I'm back again... hopefully longer this time!

This success for my weightloss could have not happened without the help of my family, friends, and MFP friends :) So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

enjoy...

btw, if you have not seen my video and want to check it out, copy and paste this url to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nO3Laa8eR4

beforeandafter.jpg

Replies

• slansdown
    Options
    you look so great.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    wow nice job you look FANTASTIC!
  • jojomore
    Options
    Wow u are an inspiration :)...how did u stay motivated?
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!!
  • fairyleo
    fairyleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY tell in your face!! Amazing, girl!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    You look Fantastic..Great Focus.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    whoa! what a job
  • amyvue
    amyvue Posts: 17
    Options
    @ jojomore: i guess you can say once you start incorporating a healthy lifestyle change, you just stick to it. physically changes can be a bit saddening because we all expect too much in a short period of time. but this took me a year to achieve, and im not yet at my goal weight. i've still got 30 more lbs to go, but im taking it slowly.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great video, and very inspirational. I have a similar amount of weight to lose, and your progress helps me to know it is not only possible, but worth it.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I am so inspired by you. I just joined the site and would love if you friended me so to add your wisdom and help on my journey. Wow! You rock!:happy:
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Bravo, Excellente, Great, Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I watched your video on youtube as well and it's very inspirational.
    Congrats to you and all of your hard work. You look to be a beautiful person not only on the outside but also on the inside.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • micbin
    micbin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - you look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Yay she's baaaaack! And looking amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Omg you look amazing! Well done. Your hard work and commitment has really paid off!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've seen your video before, it is really good and you my friend are amazing! You should be so proud of yourself, you look awesome!
  • MrsRios
    Options
    Wow big change!you look gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!