How much did your boobs shrink?

Options

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I must say, I am happy that mine have remained the nice 34 B that they are. Granted I wouldn't mind going down to an A...makes shopping for tank tops and swim suits much easier. Lordy, when I was pregnant I went up to a 38 E. It was horrible...I never want that again...the back pain alone was bad. I don't know how ya'll big busted women deal with it.
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Lost over 90 lbs. Went from 38 DD to 32-34 C, depending on the style of the bra.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Hahaha well, I didn't have much to begin with, but from a full 36B to a weak 34B. All I have to say is thank you Victoria's Secret! (for that amazing piece of architecture they refer to as a double push up bra =p )
  • alicialovesyou
    Options
    Haha.
    I went from a 34B to a 32A.
    xD
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    i don't get this.. please provide photos so I can understand ;)

LOL!!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    You go girls with your large breastedness. If you got it, flaunt it. Oh to be a C....okay a B...A plus a little overage? ...okay, heck, a solid A.

Oh but it would be so nice NOT have to ask someone at least once a day to stop looking at my boobs (mentally anyway).

Doesn't matter. They are magnets for men's eyes no matter how big or small.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I started out at about a 46F or G even some H's....I didn't lose any in the chest until I hit my 50 pound mark it seemed. Now I'm down to a 36DD.
  • buggials
    Options
    In highschool I was a 40c, lost all the weight two years later and was a 36d...now I'm a 40DD...and growing...they dont' shrink for me it never fails as I lose weight they get bigger and don't ever shrink they do take a trip south but meh. As I speak now I lost quite a bit of weight since last may and thats when they grew...I'm not fond of it its becoming more difficult to find bras that I can afford.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    After losing 50 lbs I went from a big C to a medium B....my husband says I'm 1 cup size away from divorce!! lol
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is insane!! All you ladies want them to SHRINK!! I am concered that when I get lighter they will shrink! And lets face it after three kids, there not the worst but there not the happiest(if you get my flow)...I dont want them to shrink!!!! thats like one of my concerns there gonna shrivel up and sag to my toes--YUCK!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This is a sad thread! :(
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 36D after losing 46 pounds. I hope they don't go smaller. I miss my DD's.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 36D after losing 46 pounds. I hope they don't go smaller. I miss my DD's.

This has nothing to do with the topic, but love the picture in your ticker!!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I've never had big boobs, but I did get all the way up to a C cup when I was pregnant with both boys. I have to say that I really liked them for the first couple of weeks and then decided that they were in the way. LOL! I've always been somewhere between a A and a B cup. I tease my sister that she and my mom got the boobs! Oh, well - the clothes are easier to find (I hear) with a smaller cup size....hopefully my A 1/2 won't shrink. I like it where I am.
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is a sad thread! :(

My thoughts were more along the line of tragic. But I do hear from my wife how much frustration and back pain they can bring, so I guess I'm at least happy for the ladies with less of those problems.
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    I don't know what my final # was but I lost 6 or 7 inches in my chest area, hubby tells me I have "12 year old boobies" now-LOL!
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options

You don't get this because you're not the one who has to tote those bad mama jammas around!
  • 9virgo11
    Options
    Generally speaking, your cup size may go up the smaller your back is. I worked at Nordstrom and was certified.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Went from a D to a B after 30lbs lost