What is your "silly" motivation?

Options
What are your motivations that others might view as "silly" (which, in all reality, no motivations are "silly", because whatever works for you, go with it!)?

One of mine is getting new clothes to go with my new body!

Replies

• reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wearing a cute sexy dress with heels when I go out!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Rocking a swimsuit on my future, fantasy beach vacation.

Charmagne
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I want my waist to tuck in just PERFECTLY right and swoop up my torso at a certain angle, that "hourglass shape" in my mind....it's kinda silly, because some peoples bodies will never do it, even at an ideal weight, some people are more blessed than others and I may never reach that silly little ideal "look".
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wearing a cute sexy dress with heels when I go out!
    Definitely great motivation! Because most dresses worn while out are fitted :)
  • wills2be
    Options
    Getting married in 2 months and looking great in my wedding dress!!
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    Rocking a swimsuit on my future, fantasy beach vacation.

Charmagne
    *pictures herself sitting on the beach in a bikini with a kick-@$$ body* I think it's great motivation :)
  • SMJ64
    SMJ64 Posts: 66
    Options
    tall black leather boots. :)
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    I want my waist to tuck in just PERFECTLY right and swoop up my torso at a certain angle, that "hourglass shape" in my mind....it's kinda silly, because some peoples bodies will never do it, even at an ideal weight, some people are more blessed than others and I may never reach that silly little ideal "look".
    It might not get exactly what you want, but you can always (safely) try for it :)
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    Getting married in 2 months and looking great in my wedding dress!!
    Definitely great! No matter what I believe you would be a beautiful bride :)
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    tall black leather boots. :)
    That's great. I already have one pair, but they're tight on my calves (I've always had big/muscular calves, even when I weighed 120-130 pounds)
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe!! for sure! im so tired of dreading "having" to buy new clothes and now i will do it just for the fun of it, not the necessity....well it will necessary if all my clothes are too big!! :-D definitely feeling good in a clothing store again and liking what I see in that dressing room mirror is my huge motivator...
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh its all about the clothes for me! In my mind I'll be able to wear nice sleeveless tops without feeling self-conscious (much), buy clingy fabrics without worrying i look pregnant, ALLL that good stuff.
  • NeciaC
    Options
    Your weight lost is amazing! how did you do it?
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    a new wardrobe!! for sure! im so tired of dreading "having" to buy new clothes and now i will do it just for the fun of it, not the necessity....well it will necessary if all my clothes are too big!! :-D definitely feeling good in a clothing store again and liking what I see in that dressing room mirror is my huge motivator...
    Oh, I can imagine. I know I'm not "fat" by any means, but I had a belly (it's gone down some since I quit drinking soda and started exercising and watching what I eat) and every time I tried on a shirt (especially sweaters) they all hugged that spot in a bad way...
  • DeborahR
    Options
    I want to look better than my DH;s ex-wife
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    Oh its all about the clothes for me! In my mind I'll be able to wear nice sleeveless tops without feeling self-conscious (much), buy clingy fabrics without worrying i look pregnant, ALLL that good stuff.
    Definitely sounds like a great motivator to me! :) I don't worry much about the sleeveless tops, but the clingy fabrics, definitely.
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    I want to look better than my DH;s ex-wife
    I was waiting for a "jealousy-type"/"look-better-than-SO's-ex/new" motivator (not saying your jealous because obviously you have your DH)
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Pffft those aren't silly!

I fantasize one day of landing a role on True Blood and making out with Alexander Skarsgard on tv. :bigsmile:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I want to look pregnant when I finally get pregnant...not just fatter!

tank tops

no longer envying my best freind and the weight she has lost.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Being able to paint my toes easiy, without holding my breath