fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than my DH;s ex-wife

I totally agree!!!!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Being able to paint my toes easiy, without holding my breath

Too funny! But I feel the same way abou t buckling my shoes too.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than my DH;s ex-wife
    My ex-husbands new wife (a 22 year old gymnast). And my boyfriends ex-gf that he's still friends with.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Pffft those aren't silly!

I fantasize one day of landing a role on True Blood and making out with Alexander Skarsgard on tv. :bigsmile:

He can bite me anytime!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Pffft those aren't silly!

I fantasize one day of landing a role on True Blood and making out with Alexander Skarsgard on tv. :bigsmile:

He can bite me anytime!

FACT!
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a comic book geek, and Batman is my favorite universe/genre. So... I really, really want to be fit enough to wear my favorite character's skin tight costume! (Her name is Harley Quinn -- the Joker's girlfriend -- , and she's my ticker picture as well as my avatar)

There's a convention coming up in March that I would love to attend in-costume, so it's a huge motivator :)
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I want to look pregnant when I finally get pregnant...not just fatter!

Me too! I want to be at my goal weight before I get pregnant again!

I also do it for the fashion ;)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I want to be able to wear my husband's old holey jeans on the weekends like I did when we were first married... Silly? maybe, but I always thought there was something sexy about that... that's about 10 inches off my waist, so I may not ever get there, so I guess that makes it kinda silly.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear my husband's old holey jeans on the weekends like I did when we were first married... Silly? maybe, but I always thought there was something sexy about that... that's about 10 inches off my waist, so I may not ever get there, so I guess that makes it kinda silly.
    I think you could get there. It will take work and determination, but I believe you can do it :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    my "silly" one is looking as great as i can for our last vacation as a newly married couple. if we start a family next year, then it probably won't be the same for awhile :happy:
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    my "silly" one is looking as great as i can for our last vacation as a newly married couple. if we start a family next year, then it probably won't be the same for awhile :happy:
    Definitely a great goal. Of course starting a pregnancy being fit makes it a lot easier to get back into the "fit" shape you were in. I'm getting in shape also for that purpose, but also to help myself feel better.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I want to look pregnant when I finally get pregnant...not just fatter!

Me too! I want to be at my goal weight before I get pregnant again!

I also do it for the fashion ;)

I'm having a hard tiem gettign pregnant and tired of waiting so i don't care at what weight I get pregnant as long as I'm being healthy.....but I still do want to only look fatter.

Good luck when your turn to try come!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    mine's kind of mean...it is by no means the entire reason why I do it...but my SIL and my sister are REALLY large and b!tchy women...I can't wait to flaunt my skinny @ss in front of them...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to stop telling me I'm cute and tell me I'm HOT again...lol!!:smooched:
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    mine's kind of mean...it is by no means the entire reason why I do it...but my SIL and my sister are REALLY large and b!tchy women...I can't wait to flaunt my skinny @ss in front of them...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

I love this thread. my SIL is like that too. I hate to speek ill of her right no b/c she is having healkth problems....but one day I took her some cloth i not longer wore. She looked at the size and said "great adn XL I need this I'm teh fattest I've ever been" Made me feel like she thought I was a whale.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    I think this is silly, but I get pretty embarrassed when walking up a steep hill puts me out of breath. When I went to pick out my Christmas tree, the trees were located down a hill in the woods. After coming up that hill, I was panting worse than the two guys carrying my tree! I was so embarrassed! I think that was the first big sign that it was time for me to get fit. That way, I won't get red faced (in more ways than one) over being out of shape.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to keep up with my family when we go to New York in June. I dont want to be the huffer-puffer holding everyone back from having a good time because I know we'll be walking and walking and walking a LOT while we're there.
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    You know, I joke, but in all seriousness, i would absolutely LOVE to look good in a pair of True Religion jeans. And not even just good...GREAT!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear shorts
    I do not want to look pregnant all the time
    I want to weigh less that my boyfriend....would be nice if he could lift me up too (that might be pushing it LOL)
  • MIREBELLA
    Options
    Mine is to fit in jeans with out the muffing belly part lol!!!