Add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me if you like. I have thyroid issues also. Calorie deficit and exercise work for me. Good luck!
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add me!!
  • trixibelle_
    Options
    Hello I'm new and I'd love to have some people to add and figure things out with!

I'm Victoria, a 29y/o Brit in Amsterdam. I'm new to MFP (joined in beg of August) and this is the first time I've ever looked on the forum part.

I am 6'1" (which I have found really difficult in finding estimates/other women to compare with in what weight I *should* be etc). I currently weigh approx 97KGs/215lbs. I never used to weigh myself when I was younger but I know when I was at my thinnest and healthiest I was a size UK14. That is my goal (I am now a size UK18-20) but I don't know how much I have to lose to get there. I estimate that I need to lose about 19KGs/42lbs.

I am working exercise into my daily routine and my diet is very good (I go for the 80/20 thing - 80% of meals etc healthy, 20% whatever I want), but I have been tracking everything for 5 weeks and have only lost around 2.5KGs/5lbs which I find really depressing and confusing. I am wondering if part of the reason for the lack of weight loss is due to mental health medication but I've really no idea.

So: Current Weight 97KGs/215lbs, Goal Weight 78KGs/171lbs.
  • ivaamaro305
    ivaamaro305 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do we add someone?
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Thanks for all the adds and encouraging words! We will overcome all obstacles together! To add someone you click on their name and add friend will come up by their picture. Good luck to everyone! ????