Lose 10 Pounds by Valentine's Day!!

Options

Replies

• bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    ug, I forgot to log in the first day! But I'm up to speed now. Did 60 minutes of Zumba today and maintaining my calorie goal! Need more water though...
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I'm in! SW = 179
  • edmontonukeplayer
    edmontonukeplayer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Down by 10 pounds by Feb 14 challenge, today progress:

TUESDAY, December 28:

10 Glasses Water (80 ounces) - completed
    45 minutes activity - 47 minute hike in the ravine to enjoy -8 C weather
    Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today. Done (supper out tonight at Outback for Fathers Birthday but have planned order exactly and already recorded - so done deal!)

Karlene
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    OOOOoooooo K!~~

Here we go!!!

Day 1 of the Valentine's Cupid's Cuties Challenge!!! haha...

Ok. starting weight for me is 224.

I'm hoping for more than 10 pounds.. but of course 10 is going to be GREAT!

I'm going to post some challenges for the next couple of days. Remember, these are not REQUIRED< but are only here to give us something to work towards and keep us motivated.

TUESDAY:

10 Glasses Water (80 ounces):drinker:
    45 minutes activity (choose anything you like. log your exercise on here):heart: get that heart pumpin!
    Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today. :sad:

Try to add at least 3 new friends from this challenge to help keep each other motivated~! :flowerforyou:

Drank 12 8 oz glasses, exercised for 60 minutes (only counting 40 of it on calories) walked 40, danced 20, ate 1,227 calories under may calorie goal by 400 ish, and off to add 3 new friends :)
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    i'm in! SW is 157.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did 35 minutes of walking and running, then 10 minutes of resistance tube training on my lower body. I had well over 80 oz of water, and was below my calorie goal by just a smidge!
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Okay, here is how I did today.

TUESDAY, December 28:

10 Glasses Water (80 ounces) - completed
    45 minutes activity - I did 35. 15 minutes walking fast, and 20 minutes of Zumba on Wii. I'm still working back slowly into exercising after foot surgery.
    Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today. Completed. Ate a little over 1200 calories, and stayed under my goal of 1420!! WOOHOO!!

Edited to add: I also requested to become friends with 3 new people! :-)
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    Count me in. Sw 268.4
  • sbusch21
    Options
    forgot to post my starting weight.
    SW: 175.5
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Did a brisk walk for 30 min. and kept within calorie range! :bigsmile:

but i'm still at work, not going to eat when i get home! (must chant this on way home)
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    Yikes I have the highest starting weight. That should motivate me more than anything
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yikes I have the highest starting weight. That should motivate me more than anything

I'm right there with you! We can do this together!!!
  • Shelby_M
    Options
    Hi all! I know this is a little late.
    But I'm in!
    I'll probably need a reminder though.
  • kaddie125
    Options
    I'm all in!

I'd love to lose 10 lbs by Valentines day, but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm hitting my plateau.

CW: 152
    GW: 145

I'd then only be 20lbs from my goal weight!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    10 Glasses Water (80 ounces)
    * I got all 10 glasses in! Yesterday I did 16 because I was feeling super sodium-filled. 10 was easy!

45 minutes activity (choose anything you like. log your exercise on here)
    * I played Just Dance Too for 35 minutes (failed on the 45!) and burnt 238 calories according to my HRM

Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today
    * I ate 1515 of my goal of 1778 for the day. My net calorie intake for the day was 1277.
  • rpincus32
    Options
    I am in - coming in a few days late but am up for the challenge. SW= 147.5

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i am in sw is 194 ... friend me pls...
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

TUESDAY:

10 Glasses Water (80 ounces):drinker:
    45 minutes activity (choose anything you like. log your exercise on here):heart: get that heart pumpin!
    Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today. :sad:

Try to add at least 3 new friends from this challenge to help keep each other motivated~! :flowerforyou:

I never did post daily how I did on the Christmas challenge, but am going to try for the Valentine Challenge. I think I might need to feel more accountable.

10 glasses of water ~DONE!
    45 minutes activity ~DONE! (I did 111 minutes to cover going out)
    Eat at least 1200 Calories. . . ~I way over-ate today, but with exercise I am under by 44! :drinker:
    Add 3 new friends. . . ~I came home to several asking to be my friend. THANK YOU for asking!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY Challenge Outcome:

10 Glasses Water (80 ounces) ~ 11 cups
    45 minutes activity (choose anything you like. log your exercise on here) get that heart pumpin! ~ 1 hour of Step DVD
    Eat at least 1200 Calories, and stay under calorie limits for today. ~ went WAY OVER my cals today

Try to add at least 3 new friends from this challenge to help keep each other motivated~ DONE!
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Tuesday was a good day, I did make the exercise, with 60 minutes on treadmill. Didn't make the water goal though, but was under calorie intake. Today much better, 60 minutes on treadmill, also under calorie intake and surprisingly made the water intake as well. Thanks for the updates, can't wait to see what next couple of challenges are.