What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    We don't go trick or treating anymore because my kids aren't allowed to have candy (I'm not a candy nazi, there's reasons behind it). But I do go pretty big on hallloween. This year we are going to make the outside of my house look like a dollhouse. We will have little white rocking chairs out front with creepy dolls and old toys and what not and we are dressing my kids up like creepy dolls, contact lenses, chelsea's grins, dangling eyes button up shirts, foofy dresses and overalls or whatever. We usually have one kid that's dressed up pretty crappy like so they look fake, and that's the guy with the candy. This year, I think I'm going to give them all candy to hand out though. I'm teaching them all how to walk right for their costumes.
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    At work - Clark Kent
    Night of - Leeloo from The 5th Element
    white duck tape ah? lol

Nope the gold pants thing
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Selene from Underworld rocks, that was my ComCon outfit, go for it!

I asked him "Who'd ya rather" and without missing a beat he replied the "chic from Underworld." He doesn't know the why of the question.

Now I'm off to find all sexy costume parts and have a drive to work those glutes.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I will wear what I wear every year: I answer the door for the trick-or-treaters in my white dinner jacket and Fez with a 4-5 day attempt at a goatee. Then I do tricks for them before they get a treat.

If an older teen shows up without a costume, just a pillow case, expecting free candy, I have Brussels Sprouts in my treat bowl and feign giving them a candy bar when in fact they get the sprout. Don't want them to know who to egg, right?

My children have heard the complaints the next day in the high school lunch room. "Aw Jeez, some D-bag gave me vegetables!"
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    a mommy
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm being a My Little Pony and my boyfriend is being a Bronie. Lol.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A Mother of the Bride at her Rehearsal Dinner. :happy:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    stay-puft-marshmallow-man-inflatable-lawn-decoration.5_grande.jpeg?v=1398769658

But I'm gonna be the marshmallow, not the chick.
  • NunyaMfnBidness
    Options
    A mustache.
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm either going for Daenerys from Game of Thrones, or Ziggy Stardust era David Bowie. I always try to plan ahead, and yet I always end up putting the shopping trip off until two days before Halloween, so let's see if I can break that cycle :P
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    Betty Boop! Red dress, red heels, gold bracelets, gold hoop earrings, red lipstick, red nails, curled hair, done!
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    drunk
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time deciding this year!
  • mcafeekevin
    mcafeekevin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tony Stark for parties and Whiplash(from Iron man 2) for contests.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well... unfortunately I live in an ugly place where Halloween isn't celebrated, but I'll pull out something anyway.
    Sure thing is that I'll ruin my make up so... either I get some leather and ruin my eyeliner to be the Winter Soldier (should buy a toy pistol for that, right?) or I get my Mad Hatter hat out of the closet, get weird make up and start making tea.
    Now the thing is: do I dare to go out on whatever costume I put on that day?
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I want to be Pusheen the Cat because I love to eat :drinker:
  • MamaNatalie13
    Options
    And at work I'll be dressing as a doctor, AKA wearing scrubs because they're basically pajamas and I'm way too excited about it.
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be Cleopatra and DD is going to be little red riding hood :)
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    hiding in the house with the lights out with no candy for the kids! :devil:
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    last year me and little one went as a dalek and Tardis,
    this year its gonna be something marvel/avengers/geeky ;)
    better get thinking!