What did YOU get for Christmas?

Options
Whether it be fitness related or not...did you get what you wanted? Tell us what your favorite gift was! :o)

My two favorite gifts were EMU boots and a HRM monitor, both picked out by my husband! I got the HRM early (by about 5 days because my husband couldn't wait to give it to me! :o)) and the boots he picked out too! He did good!!! :o)

Replies

• jmijares
    Options
    I got an iPod Touch to replace my old, faltering PalmTX. Works great for tracking diet and fitness and accessing this site.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I got spoiled this year with an iPad, kindle, bodybugg, and Dance Central for the kinect :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I got spoiled rotten this year :love: :
    EA Sports Active: More Workouts for the Wii
    EA Sports Active accessories (resistance bands, etc.)
    Zumba Fitness for the Wii
    Step extension for the Wii Balance Board so the Step is about 6" higher
    New coat (I didn't own one before and it's lovely -- even though it is a little too big)
    New toaster (ours was awful and only toasted part of the bread)

Not so fabulous: an under-the-bed shoe organizer. :tongue:
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well I got myself TurboFire and thats my fave gift so far ;)

As a poor commuting college student, i got alot of gas gift cards and an oil change from my parents. also $125 cash which I am going to use to hopefully get a HRM (i need my brakes replaced so we'll see...)
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I got a new blender. I can not make creamed soups, protein shakes, lots of yummy things!
    I can't wait to use it.
    And gift cards to buy new cloths! Thank God! I need some!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I got pretty new running shoes (pink nikes) and a little iPod to run with cause my other one is too heavy. :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Money! Yay...now I can go get some more free weights and a few kettle bells!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Tons of stuff

I think the one that I really can't wait to use is the memory foam pillows. Oh and the two herb growing kits I got!
    Also a TOM TOM GPS, wireless printer, tons of kitchen item, and the list just goes on and on.

IT was a good Christmas!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I got jeans in size 7/8 (teen size) that when I picked them out for myself (my grandma didn't really want to go shopping this year lol) they were a twinge snug and I was really worried that over Christmas I wouldn't be able to fit into them, but they are actually loose! :D I also got the Tracy Anderson 30day Method and I'm excited to start that once I get back from vacay. Oh and not to be forgotten CO Bigelow mentha lip shine is the most kissable lip gloss ever, I haven't ever tested that theory but it does taste amazing lol
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba Fitness for the Wii!!! I can't wait to try it tomorrow morning!!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I got a new job! And divorcing parents! The latter I dont like but I'll live.
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    I got a mountain bike, Biggest Loser Challenge for the Wii, a table display for my running bibs, and a gift card to go towards my Garmin watch. :happy:
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    20 and 35 pound kettlebells, necklace, earrings, and bath stuff. Haven't been to the in-laws yet though.
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options
    Trip to Maui!!!! I feel so spoiled! And a beautiful new lululemon gym bag
  • Triguy83
    Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    New Cycling Kit, Cycle Ops Indoor Trainer, new gym threads, running shoes. and money for new clothes.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    A real white gold seahorse necklace with little tiny diamonds on his body and a photo frame collage w/ pics of me and my boyfriend and our dog, Rainbow Six Vegas for PS3 (a really fun first-person shooting game), a subscription to Food Network magazine, a gift card to Bath & Body Works and some stuff I haven't gotten yet from my parents :bigsmile:

Definitely a good Christmas!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My HRM and a circuit training system which includes a pull-up bar, pushup stands, and straps to work your core on the pull-up bar, homemade gourmet biscotti, Twilight merchandise (no apologies, I LOVE it! lol), and money from two different people. It's been a great Christmas, but mostly because I've spent it with family, geeking out and playing Assassin's Creed, lol.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    :(:( nothing :(:(
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Nike Frees - they are great!
    also this language translating thing about the size of a blackberry with like 16 languages on it- pretty nifty.
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A 1933 Pontiac coupe.