7098-family-guy-ptv-episode-screencap-4x14.jpg
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Best thread I've seen yet. LOL
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You coud start a thread on MFP about how people suck.

(1) Give us all the details of your interaction
    (2) Let us all weigh in on whether it is a reportable offense
    (3) If yes, solicit opinions on the best way to do that (which you've done here already -- so link this post)
    (4) Follow thru.

BUT, if the MFP community says You are the jerk - you must then create a mean people thread and be "That Guy".

Deal?
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I usually just whisper my complaints to my kids and then let them scream out their thoughts. Usually works well.

Lmao. If I did this.

My kid, "mommy why is that man such a tw@twaffle"

Ah, the humor....
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Where's that butthurt gif? I'm sure that could be adapted to fit your situation, and it MUST be honored at any and all retail locations. I would start there.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I usually just whisper my complaints to my kids and then let them scream out their thoughts. Usually works well.

Lmao. If I did this.

My kid, "mommy why is that man such a tw@twaffle"

Ah, the humor....

:laugh: OMG. Love this!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Call Jake from State Farm.

A.C.E. Certified Group Fitness and Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You need this why?
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    In most areas of the nation you can call *211, your state-wide resource line, to talk about anything.

*211 can help you locate resources for food, housing, medical care, and counseling.

There is a trained representative standing by.

I'm sure you can also report users in real life through *211 as well, although I don't see it on their website.

http://www.211us.org/
  • rioricorick
    rioricorick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You know, I still like living in a free country! Just sayin'! There's that freedom of speech thing here!
    People say and DO stuff I don't like all the time, but I look at my photo ID and I am STILL not King Henry VIII. Shucks.
    Please do not try to turn our country into China or Cuba. Where would they flee to then?
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just yell "REPORTED" at the top of my lungs, and then list the reasons for reporting that person to their face.
    2iaboyw.jpg
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    Seriously? You need this why?
    Because there are some hurt feelings about a thread from yesterday, and somebody wants to make a sarcastic point about reporting.
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes it's called throat punch! Works wonders!

Love it...you took the words right out of my mouth.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I've missed your threads.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I found this works:
    giphy.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    You know, I still like living in a free country! Just sayin'! There's that freedom of speech thing here!
    People say and DO stuff I don't like all the time, but I look at my photo ID and I am STILL not King Henry VIII. Shucks.
    Please do not try to turn our country into China or Cuba. Where would they flee to then?

1332269174424.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

There's a really useful feature on MFP to report posts that I don't like.

Is there a way I can do this with people in person? I do it all the time at work with HR and in my neighborhood I'm lucky to have a homeowner's association so send a lot of e-mails to the HOA president.

But what if I'm like at a home depot or walmart or something and someone says or does something that rubs me the wrong way? It seems like calling the police might be an overreaction, but I don't know if store management can give strikes or ban customers the way I think they should? Especially for personal appearance and clothing things that bother my sensibilities.

PLEASE HELP.

With love,
    Burt

It's called "just get over it. The world doesn't revolve around you". :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Just break up

omg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

There's a really useful feature on MFP to report posts that I don't like.

Is there a way I can do this with people in person? I do it all the time at work with HR and in my neighborhood I'm lucky to have a homeowner's association so send a lot of e-mails to the HOA president.

But what if I'm like at a home depot or walmart or something and someone says or does something that rubs me the wrong way? It seems like calling the police might be an overreaction, but I don't know if store management can give strikes or ban customers the way I think they should? Especially for personal appearance and clothing things that bother my sensibilities.

PLEASE HELP.

With love,
    Burt

It's called "just get over it. The world doesn't revolve around you". :flowerforyou:

Y U so MEAN?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    c5b8f8dada6771cdc9d26d6a78b2af257f7429ec331e5d96f8fd56ffe3baf1dd.jpg