just did it because

Options
My husband and i enjoyed our christmas. we had a white one! well i ate what i wanted to but yes i did record what i ate. well today my husband and i head out got breakfast and went to ingle's. well ingle's is where i always weigh myself because it's the same scale everytime. well my husband wanted to weigh himself and i wasn't going to but i wanted to see the damage so i figured why not. when i got on the scale right after i had just eaten i discovered i had lost 3 lbs. with that said i possibly lost more due to eating for the holidays and i just ate so i can honestly say im happy..........Question tho....do you think i had lost more than those 3 lbs??

Replies

• melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Who knows if you would have lost more if you hadn't eaten what you wanted for the holidays. We need to develop and practice good habits. That's the key. There is no magic trick. Some people say the odd big meal will stimulate our metabolism and we'll lose a bit more as a result, but I wouldn't rely on that at all. Extra food, extra exercise. Fatty meal, follow with a meal or two of broth soup and salad. Balance.
    xo
    Melody in Canada
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!