*Snowflakes to Sunshine* 40lb Challenge

Options
Already team...so I went ahead and started the thread a little early. I know the original one had people saying they were up for the challenge. However, I wanted to start this one in order to start our official list of participants. Since there are only 2 more days for people to join the challenge I want to make sure that I am as organized as possible. This will make it easier for all of us.

So for those of you that are IN...just reply to this message so that I may start the list. Starting stats are not needed until January 1st. And just so everyone is clear...

•The Challenge is from January 1st to June 1st
•Goal is at least 40lbs by the end date
•Weigh-Ins are on Fridays to be posted on a thread and will be updated by myself on a chart/table
•After two weeks of non-activity by a participant will result in name being removed from the chart/table (Now there is always an exception for some unexpected circumstance: family emergency, sick, etc.)
•For those who would like to participate...starting weight pictures will be taken on January 1st and revealed at the halfway mark along with the halfway mark pictures...and subsequently all 3 pictures on June 1st)
•With the starting weight on January 1st; I will post my exercise and nutrition goals( for example, at least 1 hour of Cardio 5 days a week and 3 days of strength training) This will obviously vary depending on each individual.
•Finally, it would be great for us to check in daily with a great exercise or nutrition tip, or something we find helpful. Also this is a place to celebrate small victories with one another and any struggles we may have (because there will be some lol).

Now that all this is laid out...I hope everyone is still on board and just as excited as I am! Woo Woo for 2011. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Replies