*Snowflakes to Sunshine* 40lb Challenge

Options

Replies

• chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Still in so do we have to post pics by five tonight or who ever is in is in and the pics have to be up the 1st ?
  • Daisy_Chick
    Daisy_Chick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I've only just joined MFP and still getting used to it, but I'd love to join this challenge, if I'm not too late?

Thanks!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Still in so do we have to post pics by five tonight or who ever is in is in and the pics have to be up the 1st ?

(if I read right) - I think we reveal our starting photos at the half-way mark.... so - you will have your start photo & your halfway photo so everyone can see the progress :0)

I'm so excited for this group!
  • sstewart36
    Options
    count me in
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in this challenge! I wil post starting weight on the first. Are we just taking before pictures now and saving them to post at the halfway mark? :wink:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    I would love to be in on this challenge! Am I too late?
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this challenge! Am I too late?

Nope! You are good....welcome aboard!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    I would love to participate in this challenge! I wil post starting weight on the first. Are we just taking before pictures now and saving them to post at the halfway mark? :wink:

I LOVE your reward system!!! I have a similar one set up. Yay for shoes and Victoria's Secret!!!! :D
  • Krys_T
    Options

Yes...we will take the pics on the 1st and reveal them at the halfway mark.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge, count me in!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Woo hoo! I am really excited for this! This challenge is just what I need to stay motivated until the summer. My cousin is getting married June 11th and seeing a 40lb loss by then will be AMAZING! My original goal was to see another 35-40lbs gone by then anyway so this really works out great!

I'm Amy, by the way. Totally looking forward to sharing my results with you all! :)
  • sheridyz
    sheridyz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in - please add me!
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I'm in
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to say Im in??? I am excited for this and need to shed the lbs and 40 is about what I want to lose and of course keep it off!!! I am getting married Spring 2012!!! BUT I will need help posting pictures in these threads...I have no clue how to do that!!!! Is that okay??? AND is there some sort of requirement on the picture like less clothing or just a normal picture or what??? in a sports bra etc???
  • Krys_T
    Options
    bump
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    This sounds like a really good challenge. I like it! So count me in. Will take a photo on the 1st and reveal it along with a smaller photo of myself halfway through. Oh excited!!

ETA: Phooey, I read that the deadline was this morning so if I missed out that is okay.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in if I'm not too late!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am new to this....joined the other day. Want to be in.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I'm in :)