Looking for Others on A Strict Gummi Bear Diet

Options
13»

Replies

• cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Decided to research this diet since I've never heard of it,oh man I was rolling after reading this review????????????????

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    But you know what, all ya'll got this craze wrong. It's Reese's Cups. That's what's *in* now. You know, it's protein and all. :smokin: :drinker:

So I can eat a bag of the minis and CLEANSE MY ENTIRE SYSTEM AND LOSE WEIGHT?!!!111!11!

For realz! Are you tardy to the party! Where have you been?!!?!?!?!?!?!
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Oops,someone beat me to it,still funny as hell though????
  • alexii18
    Options
    This diet sounds like it'd be amazing, lol!
    Time to get me some gummy bear lattes and to add gummy bears to my salads! :)

Oh oh, what's the best dressing to put on gummy bears?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I prefer my diet to be composed of gummy fruits rather than gummy animals, as I feel that a (gummy) animal free lifestyle is more humane and healthy. Fuzzy Peaches, Swedish Berries, etc. Think of the (gummy) animals!

:sad: Now I see my jelly baby addiction for the cannibalism it really is!!!!
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lmao, I saw that gummy bear cleanse on pinterest a couple days ago, had me in stitches, I will definitely not be trying that one lol
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever!! :laugh: I'm imagining baramundi with a white gummy bear sauce, green gummy bears on the side and wash it down with a white wine that has red gummy bears floating around in it. I can't bring myself to restrict by color/flavor. :blushing:

I am curious about this sugar free gummy bear cleanse, though. *runs to amazon to check the reviews*

Don't do the cleanse! It works, but it works TOO well! Trust me. :sick:

I would not recommend the gummi bear cleanse unless you need to fit in a particular weight class or something. It's very ... um ... once you start, there is no going back!

Seems like a great get out of class or work free card.
    No one ever questions intestinal distress.

Nor should they...
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I prefer my diet to be composed of gummy fruits rather than gummy animals, as I feel that a (gummy) animal free lifestyle is more humane and healthy. Fuzzy Peaches, Swedish Berries, etc. Think of the (gummy) animals!
    d

:sad: Now I see my jelly baby addiction for the cannibalism it really is!!!!

No, I promise, they don't feel a thing. Its their time, and they are happy to give you their lives so you can have joy and nourishment in yours.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Oh no... more guilt! :sad: But the bears... they are so good!!
  • jbse26
    jbse26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't you get sick of the gummi warnings though? yesterday i could not eat more than 20 bears because i was so full already, and when i logged it said "Warning- You are currently not eating enough gummis and are in danger of putting your body into hibernation mode":ohwell:
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love the gummi and peanut butter sandwiches. And gummi soup in the evening is okay. But I just can't get into the gummi and kale smoothies in the morning. Anyone else having this problem? I mean, surely there are plenty of others on this site who have joined the gummi bear diet revolution. Let's support each other as we get our gummi on.

What the h*ll am I reading?!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I just purchased sugar-free Jelly Bellys today. Wondering if they will be as effective as the sugar free gummy bear cleanse. Will report back in a couple hours.

Since we didn't hear back, I am assuming that you log in from a desktop and that it worked! :laugh:
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I just purchased sugar-free Jelly Bellys today. Wondering if they will be as effective as the sugar free gummy bear cleanse. Will report back in a couple hours.

Since we didn't hear back, I am assuming that you log in from a desktop and that it worked! :laugh:

I'm here :) The warning on the package scared me so I only had 10 beans instead of the 35-bean serving size. All good. :laugh: They're pretty tasty too, can't really tell the difference from the originals.
  • CARJCAEJ
    CARJCAEJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

Oh I'm a gummy bear.
    Yes I'm a gummy bear.
    Oh I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky gummy bear.
    I'm a jelly bear.
    Cause I´m a gummy bear.
    Oh I'm a movin' groovin' jammin' singing gummy bear.
    Oh yeaoooh.

Gummy Gummy Gummy Gummy Gummibär
    Gummy Gummy Gummy Gummy Gummibär
    Bai ding ba doli party
    Bamm bing ba doli party
    Breding ba doli party party pop
    Bai ding ba doli party
    Bamm bing ba doli party
    Breding ba doli party party pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ((gummi bears))

You should add me as a friend since we have similar goals of gummi bear consumption :laugh:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Archer6.gif