2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• catjon0150
    Options
    Hey Kargreen.... don't feel bad I am in the same boat you are i have not lost any this week... I am trying so hard to get back on track....
    thanks
    catherine
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    FINAL UPDATED CHART FOR WEEKENDING JANUARY 22, 2011:

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

ANTHONYBC....(NEW)..........
    ASHTEN2006...................
    BJHOLLOMAN.................
    BLACKSWAN…………...138.8.………...................…......................................36.……….………29….….…...37
    BLUEYMO…………….....218……….................................................................44……..................39..………..48.5
    BUTTERFLY0516.……...237.5.……...................................……….....…….....46.…………..…...39.…………..52
    CATJON0150.………......248.………...............................…………….....….....46.5.………….... 41.……….….57
    CDNMOMM3....................207...............................................................................47.........................44.5................46
    EGGYAL............................
    ELLENSHELDON...........175..............................................................................44..........................34..................39
    FAITHISFABULOUS.........
    HWPAMLSWT.................
    IKOVLER...........................155..............................................................................36..........................32.5...............40.5
    JACJ46.……………….....264.8 ...............................................................................................
    KAP39...............................216(new)....................................................................42.........................40.....................42
    KARGREEN…………….116 ............................................................................ 34......................., 28.................... 34
    KATNEVSMOM………... .180.6..........................................................................42.…………….....44.……….…..46
    KIMMI8...................... ........222.4..........................................................................47.5......................42....................50.5
    JULSIE5
    LADYPERSIA....................137.............................................................................35.5.......................40.5................34
    LPREWETT86.................
    LINDAC67241.………....189.4………...............................................................44.…………….....42.………...…46
    MAMAJESS………….. ....234
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8.........................................................................................................32.5.................41.5
    MARIABABE81.................137.5..........................................................................30...........................30....................41
    MELINDADORMAN….....221.............................................................................49...........................49....................52
    MKS9558...........................
    MSRN8143.……………..181
    MSROBERTS...................
    MY8KIDSMOM..................169.6........................................................................37.5.........................32....................38
    OKGIRLIE.........................178
    ORTING............................
    PCMOORE........................231............................................................................47.5.....................46.....................51.5
    PENNYLITE......................175............................................................................40.........................36.....................42
    PRENCESSKL.................
    REDBELLA...................... 326.5........................................................................00..........................51....................00
    RHOADSIE………...........217............................................................................43..........................39.....................46
    RockCreak.......................217............................................................................43.........................40......................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….127............................................................................38.5......................33......................37
    SPANKY_SPIT.................190............................................................................44.........................45.......................45
    THEMOMMIE....................206.5........................................................................47.5......................41.75.................47.5
    THITCH............................
    TJRADD73.…………......153.2........................................................................39.……............…30.…...........…...43
    VALBAR61 ...................... 237............................................................................51........................49.......................52
    VALZ_XO...........................238............................................................................45.........................45......................52
    YVONNEME2................... 187.......................................................................... 44........................42.......................44
    XLMKX...............................207.6

warning_1.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK
    PLEASE DO NOT DUPLICATE THIS CHART ANYMORE. THE NEW CHART WILL BE OUT ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 30TH.
    sign0164.gif Created by Smileys.Me.UK
    NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, THIS CHART SHOULD BE UPDATED WITH EVERYONE'S STATS. NAMES WILL BE REMOVED IF ANY NAME(S) ARE NOT UPDATED.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    great workout goals this week!! WTG!

I didn't lose any weight this week... to be honest i fell off the wagon. I had friends over that I haven't seen and made lasagna and she brought some Italian cake. OMG - I felt like i was gaining weight just looking at it. :(

On a better note - The neighbor (at work) and I have set up a small gym in the basement. We have a stair stepper, ab pro circle, weights, exercise ball and I think a bow flex (not sure if that's the name but it has a total workout on it) SO... my goal this week is to go down there for 45 minutes at lunch time, hit the treadmill when I get home for 30 minutes and some how get the shred video or Jillians new ab video in there. I want to mix it up a little... we also got the Wii fit - but i haven't tried it yet....

Great job everyone!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    its ok!! you can do it! just stay focused and you will saty on track :)

Hey Kargreen.... don't feel bad I am in the same boat you are i have not lost any this week... I am trying so hard to get back on track....
    thanks
    catherine
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight this week... to be honest i fell off the wagon. I had friends over that I haven't seen and made lasagna and she brought some Italian cake. OMG - I felt like i was gaining weight just looking at it. :(

On a better note - The neighbor (at work) and I have set up a small gym in the basement. We have a stair stepper, ab pro circle, weights, exercise ball and I think a bow flex (not sure if that's the name but it has a total workout on it) SO... my goal this week is to go down there for 45 minutes at lunch time, hit the treadmill when I get home for 30 minutes and some how get the shred video or Jillians new ab video in there. I want to mix it up a little... we also got the Wii fit - but i haven't tried it yet....

Great job everyone!
    coffeemaker_cup_steam_a_sx.gif Created by Animationplaza.com

Good Morning All:

Group: Please welcome new member Cleo77.

Cleo: Will put you on the chart once you e-mail me your stats. Thanks!

Kar:

I didn't lose any weight week before last, but last week I lost 1.5 lbs. Remember you are exercising and building muscle so it is muscle and not fat. You should have a "swoosh" moment this weekend. Great job on putting the gym together with your neighbor, can easily get more workout in for sure. You are doing great, don't be so hard on yourself. Talk with you later and I bet your measurements are going to be crazy on February 1st, as well.

Cat: You have done a fabulous job! Ease up on yourself. You too will have a "swoosh" moment.

TJ: You are doing real good. Don't even worry about it -- we (the group) got you!

To All Other Members:

Pleeeeease e-mail over your stats if your line is not filled up all the way across the page. I just want to get through with this chart once and for all.

Keep up the good work. Stay focused this until the end of the month, we want to get at least 50 or more inches lost from all contributing members.

Quote of the Day:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) lets get the party started
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    just a helpful hint,
    when eating fruits high in sugar, add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Cinnamon slows the rate at which the stomach empties after meals, reducing the rise in blood sugar after eating. I have gotten into the habbit of adding cinnamon to bananas and plaintain, so it can help to control my blood sugar.
  • hickman52003
    Options
    Count me in. I would love to join this club as well. :smile: I am tired of being tired. Please add me.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Hi all,
    just a helpful hint,
    when eating fruits high in sugar, add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Cinnamon slows the rate at which the stomach empties after meals, reducing the rise in blood sugar after eating. I have gotten into the habbit of adding cinnamon to bananas and plaintain, so it can help to control my blood sugar.

Thanks for that tidbit Cleo , good to know.

Ladies/Gents, this group is growing very fast and together we can accomplish great things
    I want to take this opportunity to introduce our newest member "hickman52003."

If anybody has any other good advice/suggestion please feel free to share with the group.

Have a great day!

Linda

Again I want to reiterate, that you can find us all on TWITTER also.
  • butterfly0516
    butterfly0516 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Just wanted to quickly check in....so sorry about my absenses. I have been working 65+ hours a week at work since the new year. I've been losing about 1/2 lb a week so down 1 1/2 lbs so far this year (sw 238 cw 236.5) I'm happy given that I haven't been sticking to my food nor exercise plan with my work being in overload.

Plan is to get back on track - this week stick to food plan & record my food. Next week - start exercising.

Love all of the encouragement and support among the New Me Club.

Keep going strong!!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Hey all,

Just wanted to quickly check in....so sorry about my absenses. I have been working 65+ hours a week at work since the new year. I've been losing about 1/2 lb a week so down 1 1/2 lbs so far this year (sw 238 cw 236.5) I'm happy given that I haven't been sticking to my food nor exercise plan with my work being in overload.

Plan is to get back on track - this week stick to food plan & record my food. Next week - start exercising.

Love all of the encouragement and support among the New Me Club.

Keep going strong!!

Good luck Butterfly, I have total faith in you! :)
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi all,
    just a helpful hint,

Very interesting, I will try this. I quit eating bananas altogether because they are so high in sugars! Im only allowed 24 sugars a day and bananas were like 21. When you exercise it gives you back calories (which I don't eat all of) but I don't think it gives you back anything else, does it??
  • catjon0150
    Options
    its ok!! you can do it! just stay focused and you will saty on track :)

thanks
    catherine

Thanks
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Wonder why Aunte Mame is fussing?

women35.gif Amazing Animation.com
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    hiker_drinking_bottle_a_ha.gif Created by Animationplaza.com

Good Morning All:

Hope everyone is staying hydrated in this weather. I am so tired of snow. I just wish it would finally STOP!

Everyone is doing such a great job with the exercise and their food intake. I think I have finally conquered my "junk food" habit. Potato chips, pretzels, etc. they don't even phase me anymore. I reach out now for a 1.5 oz of nuts instead and it is much more healthier and filling.

Finalization of chart before weigh-in is going up tomorrow. If you want your stats on it, please e-mail me.

Anyway, for those of us on the East Coast, stay warm and think positive.

Quote:

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
  • kargreen
    Options
    I am loving having the gym set up in the basement. I don't have to leave work at lunch time and go out into the cold and snow but I can get a pretty good work out in. I started off with 20 minutes on the stepper, 50 crunches on the ball and 10 minutes of the ab pro circle. I then did the shred video (another 20 minutes). At night I ran two miles on the treadmill and did crunches.

I made it through the second day of this....

Please scale go down a pound or two... PLEASE!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    [/quote]

Very interesting, I will try this. I quit eating bananas altogether because they are so high in sugars! Im only allowed 24 sugars a day and bananas were like 21. When you exercise it gives you back calories (which I don't eat all of) but I don't think it gives you back anything else, does it??
    [/quote]

hey i think it actually DOES give you more of everything except for sodium!!! i will have to pay better attention to before and after but i am 99% sure everything cept for sodium goes up!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I am loving having the gym set up in the basement. I don't have to leave work at lunch time and go out into the cold and snow but I can get a pretty good work out in. I started off with 20 minutes on the stepper, 50 crunches on the ball and 10 minutes of the ab pro circle. I then did the shred video (another 20 minutes). At night I ran two miles on the treadmill and did crunches.

I made it through the second day of this....

Please scale go down a pound or two... PLEASE!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

great job on the working out!! sounds like you are really motivated right now :) keep sticking to it and i bet the scale will go down this Saturaday!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WELCOME to all of the newbies!!!
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Well Day 25 and I'm starting to get used to eating healthier:) My mom made homemade cinnamon rolls and I wasn't even that sad to turn them down! Hopefully the scale will be kind on Saturday. Hope everyone is having doing well this week!