2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• Lindac67241
    Options

book_2.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

Moving on, I want to welcome 2 new members which are Pennylite and spunky_spit_fire.

Update: I am so sore, from lifting weights, boxing and walking. I walk at least 2 miles a day on my job. So I definitely get my exercise there. But I am on target with my caloric intake and watching my carbs. I am excited about being excited.

I try to read everyone's post during my lunch and cheer everyone on in keeping up the good work. So if you don't hear from me during the day, I will definitely get back to you at night. Hey you ladies are awesome in the exercise department. I am going to have to step up my game too.

computerhelp.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

I am definitely looking forward to seeing how many inches we all lost!!!! WOW, we are doing it for OURSELVES!!!

Let's get good numbers for Saturday. Until then... CHEERS! beer.gif Created by Gif.net

Quote of the Day:

A positive environment inspires extraordinary performances. (Unknown)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks Linda!!! such motivational words! you will do great this week i know it!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Got some fun and games for you guys:

Answer the following questions and put the paper with your answers in a safe place. On Friday, I will give you the answers.

new_21.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

Feng Shui Scope:

1. Which is your favorite color: Red, Black, Blue, Green or Yellow?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, Black or White?

5. The name of a person that is the SAME sex as you?

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like California or Florida more?

8. Do you like a Lake or the Ocean more?

9. Write down a Wish (a realistic one)

When you are done, put paper in safe place and on Friday, I will send you the answers.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    k got my answers in a safe place!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcom Penny!!!!!!!!
    I like your new picture Roz!

Shout out to Jack... hope all is well with you, and to MSRN8143, hope you are back to good health.:heart: and ready to take this show on the road.

Thanks Linda, its an old one, but one of my favorites. I don't have triple chins. Lol
  • tjradd73
    Options
    update for me....i think that i am hitting a plateau!! NO!!! we shall see this Saturday though for sure I guess! Just in case I did an extra great workout today-42minutes of Turbo Jam, and 23minutes of Zumba for a total calorie burn of 540!! so i am very pumped about this!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    update for me....i think that i am hitting a plateau!! NO!!! we shall see this Saturday though for sure I guess! Just in case I did an extra great workout today-42minutes of Turbo Jam, and 23minutes of Zumba for a total calorie burn of 540!! so i am very pumped about this!

Just known that if you don't see in on the scale, you will see it somewhere in your measurements. You are really doing it... Good for you.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello, is it too late to join in? i have a stone and bit to loose before im happy. ive lost 18lbs so far but then was stuck.
    ive now been on mfp since sunday and trying to stay motivated and get rid of the final part of my baby weight! (2 years on!!!). i have quite an active job and go to zumba once a week and do an exercise dvd once a week too. need some motivation to get this final part of my weight loss!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    new_37.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

Want to take this time to welcome PRENCESSKL to the group.

Ladies/Gents: Let's have some FUN.....Get your Feng Shui Scope: YOU MUST BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWERS!!! You will see why on Friday.

1. Which is your favorite color: Red, Black, Blue, Green or Yellow?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, Black or White?

5. The name of a person that is the SAME sex as you?

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like California or Florida more?

8. Do you like a Lake or the Ocean more?

9. Write down a Wish (a realistic one)

When you are done, put paper in safe place and on Friday, I will send you the answers. When you get the answers, you are going to say : wow_2.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

REMEMBER WEIGH-IN IS ON SATURDAY. PLEASE POST ON TIME. THANKS!!!
  • kap39
    kap39 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey all! I'm looking to start my weight loss mission. I've always been a big girl, but after a breakup this summer, I gained 30lbs :( It's time to get back to working out and finally reach the me I want to be before starting a new college in August. Right now I'm at 217 and the eventual mission is 160. Good luck all and if you ever need to talk I'm here for ya!
  • HWPAMLSWT
    Options
    Hi count me in. I need to lose about 50 lbs and would love to be at least 30 lbs down by summer. Tired of hiding behind big clothes. Need to look good for my 20th anniversary, we are renewing our vows in Hawaii in 2012.
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Welcome to all the new girls:! Linda, I have my answers safely hidden away:) And for everyone that commented on my potato chip breakdown on Saturday I'm happy to report that it must have just been water weight because my weight went right back to normal after a few days. Learned my lesson though!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks Linda!! I can't wait till we do our measurements in a couple of weeks!! i sure hope i see some big changes :)

Just known that if you don't see in on the scale, you will see it somewhere in your measurements. You are really doing it... Good for you.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Linda-we have 3 newbies now!! we need to get them on the list for Saturday :) I am gonna let you do it since I dont know where you wanna add them or any of their info really!! let me know if you need help :)

Welcome to all the newcomers!!! find the last weight chart and copy and paste it adding yourselves and your previous known weight and your measurements ASAP please :) our WI's are on Saturdays and we will be redoing our meaurements in a couple of weeks again!!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome Everyone!!!!!!!! You are more than welcome to friend me if you like :)

Tara or LInda, do we measure and weigh every saturday? Or do we measure only certain saturdays?

~Misty
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    09.gif Created by Charm Royal.com

WELCOME to Kap39 and Hwpamlswt... you've come to the right place. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

FOR WEEK ENDING JANUARY 22, 2011

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

BLACKSWAN…………...140.……….............................................…….....……36.……….………29….….….....37
    BLUEYMO…………….....227.2………...............................................................44……..................40.…………..51
    BUTTERFLY0516.……...237.5.……...................................……….....……......46.…………..…...39.…………..52
    CATJON0150.………......248.………...............................…………….....…......46.5.………….... 41.……….….57
    ELLENSHELDON...........
    HWPAMLSWT.................
    JACJ46.……………….....264 .................................................................................................................................
    KAP39................................217
    KARGREEN……………..116 ............................................................................. 34......................., 28.................. 34
    KATNEVSMOM………. ..182................................................................................42.…………….....44.……….….46
    KIMMI8........................... ..221.4.............................................................................47.5......................42...................50.5
    LPREWETT86.................
    LINDAC67241.……… ....191.……….................................................................44.…………….....42.………..…46
    MAMAJESS………….. ....235.8
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8.........................................................................................................32.5................41.5
    MELINDADORMAN….....2261.5.........................................................................49.........................49....................52
    MSRN8143.……………..181
    OKGIRLIE.........................178
    PENNYLITE......................
    PRENCESSKL.................
    RHOADSIE………...........217..............................................................................43.........................41....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….129................................ .............................................38.5......................33....................37
    SPANKY_SPIT...............
    THEMOMMIE....................207..............................................................................47.5......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………......154.2............................................................…...........39.……............…30.…...........…43
    VALZ_XO...........................238..............................................................................45.........................45....................52

updated_3.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

Note: All names below will be taken off the list by January 28th, if they do not update themselves above in alphabetical order with the required information. I have previously asked you all to PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE and it has not been done. We have to play fair and do things in an orderly fashion. If you don't know how to update list/chart, send e-mail with your stats to TJRADD73, or myself and we will gladly input it for you. WE ARE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!!! Remember our motto here is DON'T QUIT...WON'T QUIT on MYSELF

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    FAITHISFABULOUS….....188.8.……..
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3women35.gif Amazing Animation.com
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…

First: To All new members, meet Auntie Mame... when you see her, you know something is wrong.

Second: Shout out to Katnevsmom : Glad you lost the water weight.
    Roz: We weigh-in every Saturday and do measurements the 1st of each month.
    TJRADD73, what would I do without you?:flowerforyou:

Third: Get in on the game above or on as the answers will be posted tonight . You will really see how well you know yourselves.

Last: If no one loses any pounds, do not fret the scale doesn't have the last word. Take your measurements and see if you lost inches.

Have a great weekend and WELCOME to all the new members. TOGETHER, we are going to do great things!

Quote of the Week:

The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude. - William James
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The next person to post the list, can you PLEASE fix my weight! It should be 221.5. If not, I will do it tomorrow after I weigh in. Thanks!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

BLACKSWAN…………...140.……….............................................…….....……36.……….………29….….….....37
    BLUEYMO…………….....227.2………...............................................................44……..................40.…………..51
    BUTTERFLY0516.……...237.5.……...................................……….....……......46.…………..…...39.…………..52
    CATJON0150.………......248.………...............................…………….....…......46.5.………….... 41.……….….57
    ELLENSHELDON...........
    JACJ46.……………….....264 .................................................................................................................................
    KAP39................................217
    KARGREEN……………..116 ............................................................................. 34......................., 28.................. 34
    KATNEVSMOM………. ..182................................................................................42.…………….....44.……….….46
    KIMMI8........................... ..221.4.............................................................................47.5......................42...................50.5
    LINDAC67241.……… ....191.……….................................................................44.…………….....42.………..…46
    MAMAJESS………….. ....235.8
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8.........................................................................................................32.5................41.5
    MARIABABE81 141 .............................................................................. 30...................... ..30.................... 41
    MELINDADORMAN….....2261.5.........................................................................49.........................49....................52
    MSRN8143.……………..181
    RHOADSIE………...........217..............................................................................43.........................41....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….129................................ .............................................38.5......................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE....................207..............................................................................47.5......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………......154.2............................................................…...........39.……............…30.…...........…43
    VALZ_XO...........................238..............................................................................45.........................45....................52
  • kap39
    kap39 Posts: 7
    Options

ELLENSHELDON...........
    KAP39................................217..............................................................................42.........................40....................44
    MAMAJESS………….. ....235.8
    MELINDADORMAN….....221.5...........................................................................49.........................49....................52
    MSRN8143.……………..181

(And I fixed it for you melinda :wink: )

Excited for the weigh in tomorrow!
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!!

CW 207.6