2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• Lindac67241
    Options
    We want to Welcome OKgirlie to the group. Please post your stats to the post by copying this one to your Post and then inputting your measurements and current weight. Thanks:drinker:

message_16.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

**********************************************************************JANUARY MEASUREMENTS************

FOR WEEK ENDING JANUARY 22, 2011

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

BLACKSWAN…………...140.……….............................................…….....……36.……….………29….….….....37
    Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations
    Sorry BlueMo that you were overlooked. Please forgive me. You did a fantastic job of losing. Keep up the good work!

BLUEYMO…………….....227.2……….................................................................…….....................42.…………..51 [/b]
    BUTTERFLY0516.……...237.5.……...................................……….....……......46.…………..…...39.…………..52
    CATJON0150.………......248.………...............................…………….....…......46.5.………….... 41.……….….57
    ELLENSHELDON...........
    JACJ46.……………….....264 .................................................................................................................................
    KATNEVSMOM………. ..182...............................................................................42.…………….....44.……….….46
    KIMMI8........................... ..221.4............................................................................47.5......................42...................50.5
    LPREWETT86.................
    LINDAC67241.……… ....191.……….................................................................44.……………....42.………..…46
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8........................................................................................................32.5................41.5
    MELINDADORMAN….....2261.5.........................................................................49........................49....................52
    OKGIRLIE.........................178
    RHOADSIE………...........217..............................................................................43.........................41....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….129................................ .............................................38.5......................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE....................207..............................................................................47.5......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………......154.2............................................................…...........39.……............…30.…...........…43
    VALZ_XO...........................238..............................................................................45.........................45....................52

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    FAITHISFABULOUS….....188.8.……..
    KARGREEN……………..117
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137
    MAMAJESS………….. ....238.8
    MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! I am sick and tired of being like this! I would be happy to join in.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    butterfly-i say add it now so on the 22nd you can post a new one!!

welcome okgirly!!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    We want to Welcome OKgirlie to the group. Please post your stats to the post by copying this one to your Post and then inputting your measurements and current weight. Thanks:drinker:

message_16.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

**********************************************************************JANUARY MEASUREMENTS************

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

BLACKSWAN…………...140.……….............................................…….....……36.……….………29….….….....37
    Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations
    Sorry BlueMo that you were overlooked. Please forgive me. You did a fantastic job of losing. Keep up the good work!

BLUEYMO…………….....227.2……….................................................................…….....................42.…………..51 [/b]
    BUTTERFLY0516.……...237.5.……...................................……….....……......46.…………..…...39.…………..52
    CATJON0150.………......248.………...............................…………….....…......46.5.………….... 41.……….….57
    ELLENSHELDON...........
    JACJ46.……………….....264 .................................................................................................................................
    KATNEVSMOM………. ..182...............................................................................42.…………….....44.……….….46
    KIMMI8........................... ..221.4............................................................................47.5......................42...................50.5
    LINDAC67241.……… ....191.……….................................................................44.……………....42.………..…46
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8........................................................................................................32.5................41.5
    MELINDADORMAN….....2261.5.........................................................................49........................49....................52
    RHOADSIE………...........217..............................................................................43.........................41....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….129................................ .............................................38.5......................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE....................207..............................................................................47.5......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………......154.2............................................................…...........39.……............…30.…...........…43
    VALZ_XO...........................238..............................................................................45.........................45....................52

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    KARGREEN……………..117
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137
    MAMAJESS………….. ....238.8
    MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
    my weight on saturday was 235.8 pounds. our internet has been down so I couldn't post it then, sorry.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison- from Inspirational-quotes.info.com

OK ....IT's TIME TO GET SERIOUS HERE! NOOOOOOO MORE EXCUSES. WE ARE ON A MISSION HERE!!!!

YOU CAN'T CONFRONT WHAT YOU WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE. CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS CHART DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL.. If anything is missing near your name, that means YOU!!! ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WANTED ON THIS BLOG!!!!

PLEASE PUT IN YOUR MEASUREMENTS! THANK YOU!

BLUEYMO…………….....227.2……….................................................................…….....................42.…………..51
    ELLENSHELDON...........

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    KARGREEN……………..117
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137
    MAMAJESS………….. ....238.8
    MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
  • kargreen
    Options

BLUEYMO…………….....227.2……….................................................................…….....................42.…………..51
    ELLENSHELDON...........

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    KARGREEN……………..116 (want to be at 108) 34 28 34
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137
    MAMAJESS………….. ....238.8
    MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison- from Inspirational-quotes.info.com

OK ....IT's TIME TO GET SERIOUS HERE! NOOOOOOO MORE EXCUSES. WE ARE ON A MISSION HERE!!!!

YOU CAN'T CONFRONT WHAT YOU WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE. CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS CHART DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL.. If anything is missing near your name, that means YOU!!! ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WANTED ON THIS BLOG!!!!

PLEASE PUT IN YOUR MEASUREMENTS! THANK YOU!

ELLENSHELDON...........
    KARGREEN……………..116 ............................................................................. 34......................., 28.................. 34
    MAMAJESS………….. ....235.8

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    KARGREEN……………..117
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137

MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    message_124.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

Don't Quit

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
    And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
    When you want to give up just because you gave in,
    and forget all about being healthy and thin.
    So What! You went over your points a bit,
    It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
    It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
    It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
    It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
    You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
    It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
    You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
    To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
    If you summon the will to get back in the race.
    But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,
    Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
    And learn too late when the damage is done,
    that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
    Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
    but facing each challenge will help you grow.
    Success is failure turned inside out,
    the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
    When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
    If you bite it, you write it....

But don't you quit!

- Author Unknown
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Hi Girls:) I've been doing really good, counting calories and exercising every day. So two nights ago I mess up and have a bowl of chips, probably about 13 chips or so. The next morning when I had weighed myself I put two pounds back on!!! I thought it was just the salt but even tonight I still have that two pounds!!! Don't you think if it was the salt I should have lost it by now? I'm going to be really mad at myself if I gain at our weigh in this week:mad:
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Hi Girls:) I've been doing really good, counting calories and exercising every day. So two nights ago I mess up and have a bowl of chips, probably about 13 chips or so. The next morning when I had weighed myself I put two pounds back on!!! I thought it was just the salt but even tonight I still have that two pounds!!! Don't you think if it was the salt I should have lost it by now? I'm going to be really mad at myself if I gain at our weigh in this week:mad:

Most likely it is water weight once, you get back on track, you should lose it.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    if you TRULY had only 13 chips...the 2lbs must have came from something else!! did you change your diet at all or are you not drinking your water, or have you added more strength training...these things could all make you retain water and gain weight...dont get down on yourself...just evaluate your situation and try to pinpoint the real problem :) good luck!

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, like it was said, its probably water and moon phases (haha). Youll be back in no time!
    My weight is also fluctuating but i hope that i will be -1lbs this Saturday!
  • blueymo
    blueymo Posts: 91 Member
    Options

BLUEYMO…………….....227.2………...............................................................44…….................40.…………..51
    ELLENSHELDON...........
    KARGREEN……………..116 ............................................................................. 34......................., 28.................. 34
    MAMAJESS………….. ....235.8

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH………….....164
    EGGYAL………………….252.
    KARGREEN……………..117
    LADYPERSIA…………. ..137

MSRN8143.……………...181
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…

I had inputed my new weight and measurement, but it got lost. sniff sniff! So, I just posted my measurements and weight loss again in this one. Hope this one "sticks"! LOL!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing the poem, it is really motivating. Hope everyone is having a good week. I am doing good so far. I got in alot of walking today. I walked the track behind my daughters gymnastics while they were stretching and warming up.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Dont worry, like it was said, its probably water and moon phases (haha). Youll be back in no time!
    My weight is also fluctuating but i hope that i will be -1lbs this Saturday!

good luck on the 1lb!! i am sure you will get it no prob!! but i def feel ya with the fluctuation...wut the hecks going on with that this month anyways!? geesh!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks for sharing the poem, it is really motivating. Hope everyone is having a good week. I am doing good so far. I got in alot of walking today. I walked the track behind my daughters gymnastics while they were stretching and warming up.

great job finding ways to fit in the walking!! that is a great step towards changing your lifestyle :)
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Count me in! We all have the same goal up ahead no matter how we get there. Please add me as a friend & remind me you're from this thread. We can all encourage one another!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WELCOME PENNY!! I ADDED YOU AS A FRIEND :)
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcom Penny!!!!!!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Welcom Penny!!!!!!!!
    I like your new picture Roz!

Shout out to Jack... hope all is well with you, and to MSRN8143, hope you are back to good health.:heart: and ready to take this show on the road.