2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this am, and back to 130. Oh well, I guess I just keep going.

its ok!! you have until Saturday to drop it again!! just keep on going!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Weighed myself this am, and back to 130. Oh well, I guess I just keep going.

its ok!! you have until Saturday to drop it again!! just keep on going!

TJradd73: I like your haircut or is it a new pic? Anyway, whatever... it looks nice.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Linda-thanks!! i just got 10" cut off of my hair and donated it to "locks for love" today!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Good Evening All!

We have a new member, AngieB43. Welcome Angie you will definitely do well here with the group. Open All Nite Sign:

opennite.gif Created by: Foxtrotters.tripod.com

Hope everyone is on track and not letting the scale get the best of them. Remember "Rome was not built in a day". Think of it this way, if you lose 1 lb a week you are still ahead of the game. So don't let the scale get you down. If you lose to fast, you apt to regain it back and more. So 1-2 lbs per week should be your goal.

Am on track with my caloric intake so I am happy about that aspect.

WE CAN.... WE WILL... DO THIS !!!!

drop.gif Created by Virtual land Media

Stay hydrated....drink and drink some more.:drinker:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    welcome Angie!! :)

Linda-don't forget her stats?! and I am glad that you are doing well with your calories this week!! I am doing well also and doing great on my workouts as well!! woohoo!!! lets keep it up !!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    computerhelp.gif[ Created by Animation Playhouse.com

Ok Ladies:

Are me and TJ the only ones talking? Not asking for you to log in everyday, but to at least once a week leave something that tells us how you are doing and something to encourage another member. Let other members know hey....there is a real person on the other end, who has the exact same struggle I do.

We are all after the same goal, and motivation is what keeps everyone going. Let's step it up L.A.D.I.E.S.!!!!

L = Look
    A = After
    D = Demonstrate and Encourage
    I = Individuals
    E = Empowerment
    S= Starts Here!

message_133.gifYou are counting YOUR caloric intake. Created by Free Animations Co. UK
    message_133.gif Read label to see what a serving size really is.
    message_133.gifWatch your portion sizes.
    message_133.gif When in doubt, measure, measure, measure,weigh, weigh and weigh.

Remember: It is not always about what the scale says, but what your clothes says.
    LindaC
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    The hair cut is adorable! I love it!

~Misty
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I cant wait for tomorrow weight in! I have been good all week except on Wednesday, when there was a little party, but otherwise i was really under my goal so i think there will be some difference:)!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you ladies
    I love mfp, I started on july 17 and have lost 49lbs
    my current weight is 207
    I will do my current measurements and post them later.
    I am a sahm to 7, only 3 still at home. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid
    I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    butterfly_2.gif Created by Web developer.com

Hi Themommie:

Welcome to the group. Which diet are you currently following, or are you just watching what you eat? You have done a fantastic job at losing 49 lbs. and I am sure you will reach the goal in which you have set for yourself in time.

Again, welcome and just know "WE CAN... and WE WILL... accomplish our weightloss goals.

LindaC
  • tjradd73
    Options
    The hair cut is adorable! I love it!

~Misty

thanks Misty!!! I donated it to "locks of love"!

~Tara
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Hey everyone! I cant wait for tomorrow weight in! I have been good all week except on Wednesday, when there was a little party, but otherwise i was really under my goal so i think there will be some difference:)!

me too!! i hope it is good...i stayed under all week and got in 4 workouts too, and all of my water, but i did go out last night and have a few drinks which effe's with my body on occassion so my fingers are crossed!! good luck to you!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I would love to join you ladies
    I love mfp, I started on july 17 and have lost 49lbs
    my current weight is 207
    I will do my current measurements and post them later.
    I am a sahm to 7, only 3 still at home. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid
    I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies

welcome to the group!!! and you are doing very well for having hypothyroid so congrats!!
  • kimmi8
    kimmi8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Is it to late to join in with you. I really need some support otherwise i think i will give up on my own. :smile:
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    **********************************************************************JANUARY MEASUREMENTS*********[/B]

NAME..........................CW................................NEW WT.......,,-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS[/B]
    BLACKSWAN…………..141.………..............................………….....…….36.…………………31.………....37.5
    BLUEYMO……………...232.……….................................................................…….....................42.………….51
    BUTTERFLY0516.…….237.5.……...................................……….....……..46.……………..….39.………….52
    CATJON0150.………....248.………...............................…………….....….46.5.…………...… 41.………….57
    KATNEVSMOM………. 184.8 .......................................................................42.………………....44.………….46
    LINDAC67241.……… 191.……….......................….........………............…44.……………........42.……….…46
    MARIEANNEN………...170.8..........................................................................................................32.5...............41.5
    RHOADSIE……….........217...........................................................................43.............................41..................46
    TJRADD73.…………....154.6.................................………......…........…….39.……………....…30.…….…....43
    VALZ_XO.........................238...........................................................................45.............................45..................52

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH…………..164 EGGYAL…………………252.
    FAITHISFABULOUS…...188.8.……..
    JACJ46.………………….264 .................................. 264 .............................................................................................
    KARGREEN…………….117
    LADYPERSIA…………. 138
    MAMAJESS…………..…....238.8
    MELINDADORMAN….......226
    MSRN8143.……………...181..............................
    ROZARETTI…………….130...
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope your week went well! My week was ok, but it seems to be getting tougher to stay away from the foods I love these days! I tried the measuring thing today, so here I go:

Weight~129 lbs
    Chest 38 1/2 in
    Waist 33 in
    Neck 13 3/8 in
    Hips 37 in

I am happy with the weight, my my mid-section is still very flabby nad cellutlite-ish. Guess I really have to start working those crunches. :(
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Misty :)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    **********************************************************************JANUARY MEASUREMENTS*********[/B]

NAME..........................CW................................NEW WT.......,,-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS[/B]
    BLACKSWAN…………..141.………....................140.........-1…….....…….36.………………29….………....37
    BLUEYMO……………...232.……….................................................................…….....................42.………….51
    BUTTERFLY0516.…….237.5.……...................................……….....……..46.……………..….39.………….52
    CATJON0150.………....248.………...............................…………….....….46.5.…………...… 41.………….57
    KATNEVSMOM………. 184.8 .......................................................................42.………………....44.………….46
    LINDAC67241.……… 191.……….......................….........………............…44.……………........42.……….…46
    MARIEANNEN………...170.8..........................................................................................................32.5...............41.5
    RHOADSIE……….........217...........................................................................43.............................41..................46
    TJRADD73.…………....154.6.................................………......…........…….39.……………....…30.…….…....43
    VALZ_XO.........................238...........................................................................45.............................45..................52

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH…………..164 EGGYAL…………………252.
    JACJ46.………………….264 .................................. 264 .............................................................................................
    KARGREEN…………….117
    LADYPERSIA…………. 138
    MAMAJESS…………..…....238.8
    MELINDADORMAN….......226
    ROZARETTI…………….130...
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Here is my weigh in for the week. I can't believe I'm actually losing:) My family has a terrible history of heart disease. My Dad and all of my aunts and uncles have died by age 60. I've decided this is not going to happen to me or my children. 2011 is the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle:)

Katnevsmom

BLACKSWAN…………..141.………....................140.........-1…….....…….36.………………29….………....37
    KATNEVSMOM………. 184.8 ...............................182.2.......-2.6............42.………………....44.………….46
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I just want to take this opportunity to welcome another new member KIMMI8. :flowerforyou: Kimmi, everyone here welcomes you and just know that together we can do this. Hopefully you read Pages 5-6 to see how we are doing things (weekly and monthly). So as soon as you can, please post your current weight and measurements by copying the last chart on this site and pasting it in your POST, then inserting your numbers. We look forward to seeing some good numbers from you in the weightloss area, because you can win this battle. :smile:

KATE: You are really doing fantastic!

Well I think I am on a fluctuating cycle, I gain 1 and lose 1 only come up with "0" :grumble: But I will take a 0 anytime, rather than a plus. My clothes are loser though. So with that said, "how are you doing?" Hope everyone gets great numbers tonight.

message_1.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LOSERS!!!

JACJ46.………………...264 ................................ 264 .............................................................................................
    KATNEVSMOM………. 184.8 .............................182.2.......-2.6..................42.………………....44.………….46
    KIMMII8...........................
    LINDAC67241.……… 191.……….......................191….....-0.……….... 44.……………........42.……….…46
    MARIEANNEN………...170.8.......................................................................................................32.5...............41.5
    ROZARETTI……………130...................................130.........-1....................38.5..........................33..................37

BJHOLLOMAN
    CLOWNFISH…………..164
    EGGYAL…………………252.
    KARGREEN…………….117
    LADYPERSIA…………. 138
    MAMAJESS…………..…....238.8
    MELINDADORMAN….......226
    SYLVERAJAI…………….222.3
    THITCH1.………………..
    MROBERTS……………..198
    ORTING………………….
    PCMOORE…………...….235.5
    REDBELLA…………...…330.…

09.gif Created by Charm Royal.com
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Here is my weigh in for the week. I can't believe I'm actually losing:) My family has a terrible history of heart disease. My Dad and all of my aunts and uncles have died by age 60. I've decided this is not going to happen to me or my children. 2011 is the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle:)

Katnevsmom

WOW!!! YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB.... KEEP IT UP AS YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!!:flowerforyou:

KATNEVSMOM………. 184.8 ...............................182.2.......-2.6...............42.………………....44.………….46