2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    just adding Catherine :)

Name.................................SW....................................CW..........................................LBS LOSS/GAINED

Black_Swan.......................
    blueymo ..............................234..................................232.6...........................................-1.4 LBS Butterfly0516.........................238.................................238.......................................... 0
    Catherine..............................293.................................248.............................................-45 LBS
    Clownfish.............................
    eggyal..................................255..................................255............................................0
    faithisfabulous......................199..................................188.8.......................................-11 LBS
    jacj46....................................300..................................270.........................................- 30 LBS
    kargreen...............................120..................................111.........................................- 9 LBS
    LadyPersia ...........................155..................................138........................................- 17 LBS
    Lindac67241..........................197.................................191.........................................- 06 LBSsmile
    MamaJess.............................239,8..............................239.8...................................... 0 LBS
    melindadorman.......................
    msrn8143...............................
    Mroberts................................202.................................198.........................................- 04 LBS
    orting514 .............................
    pcmoore................................235.5..............................235.5...................................... 0 LBS
    Redbella...............................335..................................330........................................ - 05 LBS
    Sylverajai..............................230...................................222.3................................. - 07.7 LBS
    thitch1.................................
    tjradd73 ...............................181...................................158.2.................................. - 22.8 LBShappy
  • tjradd73
    Options
    k lets see if i can figure this out!!

BEFORE (226LBS)
    fatpic2-2-1.jpg

CURRENT (158LBS)
    pro11.jpg
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Linda-which measurements are you gonna do? waist, hips, arms, thighs, and chest?
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Misty here! I loved reading everyones posts and congrats to everyone.

I joined 11/2010 weighing 145
    Today I weigh 130

It really does work! I am very excited I just wish my butt would not shirink. (theres not much there!)
    I seem to hold all my weight in my belly, bust and back! I look like a big balloon on chicken legs! hehe

Misty
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    TJ:

Girlfriend....you are doing fantastic. You lost a lot of weight and that is nothing to sneeze at. You are definitely a motivator for this site and you are right hand. Thanks for all that you do here on the site. You are a true inspiration to me let alone the group.

cheerleaders-1.gif Created by: Photobucket.com

You proved to us, that it can be done and with a little determination and diligence, we will achieve our goal. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations
    *****FINAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR WEEK ENDING 1//1/11*****
    Name.................................SW....................................CW..........................................LBS LOSS/GAINED

Black_Swan.......................
    blueymo ..............................234..................................232.6...........................................-1.4 LBS Butterfly0516.........................238.................................238.......................................... 0
    Catherine..............................293.................................248.............................................-45 LBS
    Clownfish.............................
    eggyal..................................255..................................255............................................0
    faithisfabulous......................199..................................188.8.......................................-11 LBS
    jacj46....................................300..................................270......................................- 30 LBS
    kargreen...............................120..................................111.........................................- 9 LBS
    LadyPersia ...........................155..................................138........................................- 17 LBS
    Lindac67241..........................197.................................191.........................................- 06 LBSsmile
    MamaJess.............................239,8..............................239.8...................................... 0 LBS
    melindadorman.......................
    msrn8143...............................
    Mroberts................................202.................................198.........................................- 04 LBS
    pcmoore................................235.5..............................235.5...................................... 0 LBS
    Redbella...............................335..................................330........................................ - 05 LBS
    rozarotti ................................145...................................130........................................-15 LBS
    Sylverajai..............................230...................................222.3................................... - 07.7 LBS
    tjradd73 ...............................181...................................158.2.................................. - 22.8 LBShappy

updated.gif Created by: Foxtrotters.tripod.com

RULES OF SITE:

1. WEIGHT SHOULD BE POSTED BY BEFORE MIDNIGHT, EVERY SATURDAY . IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT PUT IT IN.

2. PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS OF: CHEST, WAIST AND HIPS (THAT IS WHAT MOST OF US ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ANYWAY). WE WILL DO THIS ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. SO PLEASE DO THIS NOW SO WE CAN COMPARE IT IN THE FUTURE. TJ, LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! SO JUST BY LOOKING AT HER PICS, IT SHOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO HANG IN THERE AT ALL COSTS, BECAUSE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

NAME..................PW.......................CW.................LOST/GAIN...............CHEST...........WAIST...............HIP...............TOTAL IN LOST

Your name, previous weight (weight you posted week before), current weight, Lost/Gain (+/-), etc. and lastly total inches lost.

3. WE HAVE TO JUMP IN WHEN WE SEE SOMEONE NEEDS ASSISTANCE HERE, WHETHER IT BE GIVING ENCOURAGEMENT/MOTIVATION, RECIPES, OVERALL KNOWLEDGE / WISDOM, TO KEEP THAT PERSON(S) AFLOAT! I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN AND WILL STEP UP FOR EACH OTHER.

4. Optional (to do for yourself), keep an eye on your Blood Pressure . We have a msrn8143, who is a registered nurse on our board and as a shout out to her, we definitely need your input as what we should be monitoring while on our weightloss journey.

BE BLESSED and Stay encouraged. Remember before midnight tomorrow post your new weight loss for week ending 1/7/11.
    and remember DON'T GET STUCK ON WHAT THE SCALE SAYS, WHAT DOES YOUR CLOTHES SAY?

QUOTE: If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So sorry I haven't posted. I had a neck injury right after Christmas and now I'm sick! UGH!!! I gained about 8 pounds in one day, I guess from all the meds they had me on. I had to take off my wedding rings because my hands are so swollen. Getting better now, back down a few pounds. So my starting weight when I joined MFP was 235. Was down to 222.5 but after all that fiasco, I'm currently at 226 as of this morning. Can someone fill in the chart for me. I'm at work and my lunch hour is over! Thanks!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    TO Melindadorman: The group wishes you a speedy recovery.

getwell_3.gif Created by Free-Animations.Co.Uk

THANK YOU's To: Clownfish (giving you 2lbs off) , and Black Swan for updating. We must excuse msrn8143, as she is most likely busy taking care of patients and her hours most likely aren't a 9-5.
    Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations
    *****FINAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR WEEK ENDING 1//1/11*****

Black_Swan....................... 144..................................141..............................................-03 LBS
    Clownfish............................. 164................................162............................................ - 2 LBS???
    jacj46....................................300..................................270......................................- 30 LBS
    melindadorman....................... 235.............................226..........................................-09 LBS
    msrn8143..........................
    rozarotti ................................145...................................130........................................-15 LBS
    Sylverajai..............................230...................................222.3................................... - 07.7 LBS

updated.gif Created by: Foxtrotters.tripod.com

RULES OF SITE:

1. WEIGHT SHOULD BE POSTED BY BEFORE MIDNIGHT, EVERY SATURDAY . IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT PUT IT IN.

2. PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS OF: CHEST, WAIST AND HIPS (THAT IS WHAT MOST OF US ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ANYWAY). WE WILL DO THIS ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. SO PLEASE DO THIS NOW SO WE CAN COMPARE IT IN THE FUTURE. TJ, LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! SO JUST BY LOOKING AT HER PICS, IT SHOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO HANG IN THERE AT ALL COSTS, BECAUSE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

NAME..................PW.......................CW.................LOST/GAIN...............CHEST...........WAIST...............HIP...............TOTAL IN LOST

Your name, previous weight (weight you posted week before), current weight, Lost/Gain (+/-), etc. and lastly total inches lost.

3. WE HAVE TO JUMP IN WHEN WE SEE SOMEONE NEEDS ASSISTANCE HERE, WHETHER IT BE GIVING ENCOURAGEMENT/MOTIVATION, RECIPES, OVERALL KNOWLEDGE / WISDOM, TO KEEP THAT PERSON(S) AFLOAT! I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN AND WILL STEP UP FOR EACH OTHER.

4. Optional (to do for yourself), keep an eye on your Blood Pressure . We have a msrn8143, who is a registered nurse on our board and as a shout out to her, we definitely need your input as what we should be monitoring while on our weightloss journey.

BE BLESSED and Stay encouraged. Remember before midnight tomorrow post your new weight loss for week ending 1/7/11.
    and remember DON'T GET STUCK ON WHAT THE SCALE SAYS, WHAT DOES YOUR CLOTHES SAY?
    link_1.html Created by Free Animations Co UKFollow this site on TWITTER too.

QUOTE: If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown
    Edited by Lindac67241 on Fri 01/07/11 12:59 PM
  • clownfish
    Options
    I don't have a scale. :( I try to keep them out of the house. My starting weight is 164, I'll try to find a scale to weigh in.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wow sorry Im so late with my info:D! Here it is:

Black_Swan SW: 144 CW: 141 LBS Lost: 3lbs
    chest: 36 inches
    waist: 31 inches
    hips: 37.5 inches
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    links_3.gif Created by Animations Co.UK

Catch this site on TWITTER too, by putting in LindaC67241
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Thanks Linda!!! I will post my weight and measurements on Saturday after I wake up!!! good luck to everyone! @Melinda-glad you are starting to feel better!!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I will post my weigh ins on saturdays from now on. Sorry I got a little off track. I am totally excited and remotivated now. I will post tomorrow morning so look for a loss this week. I have been working out hard. Good luck to everyone else and I can't wait to see the chart this coming week.
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Hello! I'm weighing in tonight because we'll be out of town tomorrow all day. Thank you all for the motivation:)

Katnevsmom

Katnevsmom 190 184.8 -5.2 44 42 46 1st time measured uggg:(
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    NEW WEIGHT FOR WEEK ENDING JANUARY 7, 2011 & BEGINNING MEASUREMENTS:

Next measurement will be February 1st, 2011:updated.gif Created by: Foxtrotters.tripod.com

divider_75.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK
    NAME........................PW..............CW..............LOST/GAIN...............CHEST...........WAIST...............HIP...............TOTAL IN LOST
    Black_Swan..........141................ 36.................31.......................37.5.....................N/A
    blueymo.................232
    Butterfly0516.........238
    Catherine...............248
    Clownfish ............164
    eggyal.....................255
    faithisfabulous.....188.8
    jacj46.....................270
    kargreen
    Katnevsmom ......190 ...................184.8 ...............-5.2 ...................44 ..................42 .....................46 .....................N/A
    LadyPersia ..........138
    Lindac67241........191.........................................................................44...................42.......................46......................N/A
    MamaJess.............239.8
    melindadorman....226
    Mroberts.................198
    orting514 ................
    pcmoore.................235.5
    Redbella................330
    rozarotti ..................130
    Sylverajai................222.3
    thitch1......................
    tjradd73 ..................158.2
  • leiivarius
    Options
    Please ignore this post. My sincere apologies.
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm sorry I've been non-participatory. I'm trying to juggle 3 jobs and get things rolling for grad school so life is crazy to say the least. And to end my week, the flu. Hey, but at least I got some rest! And lost another pound! My starting weight was 184.5. I am now at 181. I have not measured but will try to do that this weekend. The support this group offers is amazing. Good job everyone.

P.S. Please do watch the blood pressure and for any signs you are becoming dehydrated or getting your electrolytes out of whatck, such as weakness, cramps, difficulty concentrating.
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    NAME........................PW..............CW..............LOST/GAIN...............CHEST...........WAIST...............HIP...............TOTAL IN LOST
    Black_Swan..........141................ 36.................31.......................37.5.....................N/A
    eggyal.....................255
    jacj46.....................270 ................ 264 ............. -6 ...........................................................................................................
    kargreen
    Katnevsmom ......190 ...................184.8 ...............-5.2 ...................44 ..................42 .....................46 .....................N/A
    LadyPersia ..........138
    Lindac67241........191.........................................................................44...................42.......................46......................N/A
    melindadorman....226
  • eggyal
    eggyal Posts: 3
    Options
    eggyal.....................255.............252...................-3.................................n/a
    jacj46.....................270 ................ 264 ............. -6 ...........................................................................................................
    kargreen
    LadyPersia ..........138
    melindadorman....226
  • catjon0150
    Options
    Date.........01/08/2011...............Starting date...9/13/10
    Weight. 248............................................ 293
    Size 22............................................. 24-26
    Neck 15............................................16
    Arm 15.5..........................................17
    Chest 46.5.........................................53
    Waist 41.0........................................54
    Hip 57.0........................................62
    Thigh 27.0........................................ 31

So from what my trainer has... I have lost 31 inches... so far... I know I put more than yall asked for but I just copied and pasted what I already had...

Everyone keep up the good work..
    Catherine