2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• blueymo
    blueymo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go back on HCG for a second round. I loved it the first time--gave me so much energy, helped me quit wanting soda, and really reprogrammed my brain. I am probably starting back up the second week of January and so that is when I will really start seeing results. This week has had some great encouragement though since I had decided to relax and eat whatever over Christmas and not stress out I put on around 9 pounds! OUCH! But, I started back in this week and have already lost every one of those pounds and am back down to where I was before. So that was an awesome feeling to realize that I can take control back even after a bad weekend!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!! just checking in! my actual WI is tomorrow, and I will be having a high day on New years guaranteed!! but i will post both results!! everyone stay on track! and get ready for the new year :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that I can be found on Twitter also.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that I can be found on Twitter also.

Talk about needing sleep. I drank so much water last night that it kept me up to 3:30:yawn: AM, after that I just passed out and woke up again at 7AM. Hope all are doing great. We can do this!!!!

3294492.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • clownfish
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to help keep me on track with with My Fitness Pal. Feel free to add me! My name is Amy, my main ways to loose this weight is to eat right, make good choices, and log everything. I am training for a marathon (ran my first in October) I have been inviting people so accept me and kick my butt if I don't log. Thanks!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Welcome Amy, glad that you are serious about becoming healthy. You've have come to the right place. We can do this and we will. Just take it one hour at a time, set a goal for the day and when you post let me know if you completed that goal.

Everyone here, is here to help you. Have a good night and will chat with you tomorrow.

Linda

3294492.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL:drinker:

DONT FORGET TO POST YOUR WEIGHT ON SATURDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

Let's be daring. Let's post a BEFORE PIC by the January 2, then take a new pictures every 30 days so we can see your progress. Please take pics take 2, one frontal and one sideways. We will post the next set of pictures in the first week of February 2011, etc. This will keep us truly accountable as to if we are sticking to our goals.

This is going to be GOOOOOOD, can't wait...
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Crystal Light in a tall Champagne glass, with ice, will keep you on target for getting started~:heart::heart:
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I would love to be a part of this. I am attending college to be a personal trainer and I can't even get off my own fat @$$ and get anything done for my self. How will I ever be able to help others if I can't even help my self. I did get some awesome work out things for Christmas though and I can't wait to try them. My current weight is 239.8 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall and I have 6 kids, and a wonderful husband. I need to lose the weight for me and for them. I look forward to being a "loser " with everyone else here in this group. :flowerforyou:
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL:drinker:

DONT FORGET TO POST YOUR WEIGHT ON SATURDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

Let's be daring. Let's post a BEFORE PIC by the January 2, then take a new pictures every 30 days so we can see your progress. Please take pics take 2, one frontal and one sideways. We will post the next set of pictures in the first week of February 2011, etc. This will keep us truly accountable as to if we are sticking to our goals.

This is going to be GOOOOOOD, can't wait...

I will do my best to get pictures up but I have to get a new camera first though.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    oh i will try i always have a hard t ime with pics on threads tho!! i may just put them in my profile if i cant figure it out!! LOL
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Here’s Wishing YOU ALL…..
    newyear-0015.gif Created by photo bucket.com
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks Linda!! same to you! :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    woman-star-7.gif[/url] Created by photo bucket.com

LET's GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Happy 2011 to EVERYONE

Goals for Today:

1. Drink at 8 glasses of water today:drinker:
    2. To not go over my carb level
    3. Do some Wii exercises today.

Lastly to stay focused, and finish the RACE I've started for myself.

Everyone seems to be ready to go and are in good spirits and that is just what we need to fight this battle. I want everyone to set at least one goal each day and dig deep within to get through it.

OUR MOTTO: I Can....and, I Will Succeed!

Have A Blessed Day!
    women.gif Amazing Animation.com

Get Ready....Set....Goooooo!!!!
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    I feel like a weight has been removed with all the holiday eating behind me .. (get it - behind me :-) ) ... I am a routine person and maybe I can get back to some norm ... I did make it through without gaining anything - better than I thought ... so let's get it done ...
    Happy New Year ...
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am in! From 2009 to 2010 I lost about 30 pounds. I have successfully gained every ounce back and then some. I hate how I feel and how I look. There are so many things in my life I have no control over at this point but my weight, I do. Today is the start of a brand new year and a brand new perspective. Let's get this party started!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Happy 2011 to EVERYONE

Goals for Today:

Quote for the Day:

]If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown

Everyone seems to be ready to go and are in good spirits and that is just what we need to fight this battle. I want everyone to set at least one goal each day and dig deep within to get through it.

Have A Blessed Day!

• Lindac67241
    Options
    Happy 2011 to EVERYONE

Goals for Today:

Have A Blessed Day!

Quote for the Day:

• Lindac67241
    Options
    Quote for the Day:

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown
    Happy 2011 to EVERYONE

Goals for Today:

Have A Blessed Day!

Quote for the Day:

[/quote]