Replies

• Lindac67241
    Options
    Happy 2011 to EVERYONE

Goals for Today:

1. Drink at 8 glasses of water today:drinker:
    2. To not go over my carb level
    3. Do some Wii exercises today.

Lastly to stay focused, and finish the RACE I've started for myself.

Everyone seems to be ready to go and are in good spirits and that is just what we need to fight this battle. I want everyone to set at least one goal each day and dig deep within to get through it.

OUR MOTTO: I Can....and, I Will Succeed!

Have A Blessed Day!
    women.gif Amazing Animation.com

Get Ready....Set....Goooooo!!!!
    Quote for the Day:

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • faithisfabulous
    Options
    Count me in! Add me as a friend!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone....I want us to take this time to welcome a new member of our board.

Hi Faith: Welcome aboard!!!

Faith I want you to meet the group: Clownfish, Jacj46, Mamajess, Tjradd73, Msrn8143, Blueymo, Melindadorman, Orthing514, Lady Persia, Thitch1, Black_Swan and myself

OK group, this is how we are going to do it on Saturday or Early Sunday before 1PM. So everyone can check it out (should be completed) on Monday by 12 PM.

This way, we can keep each other motivated and accountable for reaching our goal in 2011. Just Copy previous post, copy it into your post and insert your name in "weight pound" order. So for today, because we missed last Saturday. Please post ASAP. And to make it fun...put a SMILEY expression to express what you are feeling and if you need moral support, just post and anyone of us from the group will be there to cheer you on. Don't forget to update your TICKER too.

Name....................................Wt...................................New Wt.........................Loss of:

LindaC67241...............................197.1.............................191.1............................6lbs.:bigsmile:

Had a 1/2 lb wt gain.....oh well....still have until Sat to see where the real tale lies.:noway: But just know "it ain't over..." Talk with you ladies later. So when I post on Saturday, hopefully that 1/2 pound will be gone -- keep an eye on my ticker.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, STAY FOCUSED.... and know you CAN MAKE IT!!!!

No matter what other people perceive about you, just know that YOU, have control over your destiny.

scalestranslil.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Linda- for our weight...is that since when we started mfp for this first one??

tjradd73.......SW181 (10/2)......CW158.2........loss of 22.8lbs:happy:
  • eggyal
    eggyal Posts: 3
    Options
    Please count me in. Currently 255lbs.. not sure what my plan is to lose the weight. This week I am trying to increase my water intake. Also will be cleaning up my basement so that I can workout while my daughter is sleeping.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    GOOD MORNING ALL!

To Tjradd73: This is fine, what you put. Thanks!

To: melindadorman
    orting514
    LadyPersia
    thitch1
    jacj46
    Black_Swan
    blueymo
    Clownfish
    MamaJess
    msrn8143
    faithisfabulous
    Eggyal
    aalargeclock.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

Name Starting Wt Current Wt LBS LOST/GAIN

Lindac67241................ 197.1(12/27)........... 191.1................... - 6 lbs :smile:
    tjradd73..........................181 (10/2).................158.2................ - 22.8lbs :happy:

The next person that posts, needs to copy the above then, paste it in their post then continue to put in their own weight and a gif to show their own expression about it.

Asking everyone to please let get this done before tonight. As we will be posting a newer one on Saturday night. If you gained a pound, I don't care the whole jest of being here is to help each other, to meet their goal.

If you GAINED and need help in menu planning, post it and let the jury (other members) critique your menu and maybe we will see something that is not suppose to be on your menu. EACH ONE TEACH ONE..... is what we a going to do here, until we lose all the weight we came here to lose.

QUOTE FOR THE WEEK:

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip. -Arnold H. Glasgow - from Inspirational-quotes.info.com
  • faithisfabulous
    Options
    I hope Im doing this right!

Lindac67241................ 197.1(12/27)........... 191.1................... - 6 lbs smile
    tjradd73..........................181 (10/2).................158.2................ - 22.8lbs happy
    Faithisfabulous.............199(12/27)................188.6...................-11lbs :glasses:
  • mroberts2702
    mroberts2702 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Watching everything that I eat!!.. starting weight 202 12/24... as of 1/1 198!!! 4lbs so happy.
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    I hope Im doing this right!

Lindac67241................ 197.1(12/27)........... 191.1................... - 6 lbs smile
    tjradd73..........................181 (10/2).................158.2................ - 22.8lbs happy
    Faithisfabulous.............199(12/27)................188.6...................-11lbs
    jacj46 .............................. 300 (10/06/10) ....... 270.0 ................. -30 lbs:wink:
  • RockCreak
    Options
    HI Linda....Yooohoooo!

Is it too late to join. I'm in. I'm sick and tired of being sick of tired too.

I edited this post because I forgot to add the following:

Sylverajai....................................230lbs...................................222.3.........................Loss of: 7.7lbs
  • kargreen
    Options
    I hope I am not too late to join! I want to lose about 10 -15 pounds. My weight goes up and down (5 pounds each way). I run all the time and have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I just seem to be at a plateau and I want to get past it. I have always been very self concious about my weight.... I don't need to be bone thin but I want to feel comfortable. I want to feel good in my clothes and not be afraid to wear a bathing suit.

I love to run and work out but finding the time is hard with two kids. I have a desk job which is where some of the extra weight has come from. When it was nice out I would go for a run on lunch. I think my co-workers think it's weird but I squeeze my exercise in where I can.

For Christmas we got Wii and I have a gift card that i think I am going to use for the Wii fit. I also got an ab pro circle. (not for full price so I thought I'd try it).... Now its time to get motivated! I know I need to drink more water - which is really hard for me and a HUGE flaw is not eating breakfast. I know that's not good. I am going to try to bring things to work like milk, yogurt and special k's. It's a start....

Please add me as a friend

kargreen.........117 (between 115 and 120).........105 (between 105 - 108).........................Loss of: 10-15 pounds

Goals -
    1.) Drink more water
    2.) Eat breakfast
    3.) Make better food choices for myself and my family (it's hard working all day and then making dinner - I wish I had more time to cook better things)
    4.) Reach 110 by my birthday (March 31st) / Reach 105 by May 31st - in time to put a bathing suit on

I will be training in the spring for the Susan G Komen 2011 3-day walk.... Can't wait!!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    WOW!!!! jumping_girl2.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

You all did great.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    welcomeclipart10.gif Created by photo bucket.com

HI Sylverajai & Kargreen :

Never to late to join, especially when it is to lose weigh and get healthy. In fact... invite some friends.

Well let me tell you Kagreen: drink up...I caught a serious leg cramp in my leg at 4 AM this morning. I didn't drink the required water (following ATKINS). Trust me.... I have learned my lesson. And ladies, I hope we are all taking vitamins.

Again, come one, come all at this site, we are going to have a BALL. Thank you all for posting.

Name..............................Starting Wt ................Current Wt............Loss/Gain

Lindac67241................ 197.1 (12/27)........…. 191.1................... - 6 lbs smile
    tjradd73..........................181 (10/2)......….......158.2.....................- 22.8lbs happy
    Faithisfabulous.............199 (12/27).........…......188.6.................-11lbs
    jacj46 .......................... ...300 (10/06/10) .....…. 270.0 ................ -30 lbs
    Sylverajai.........................230lbs........................222.3......................-7.7lbs
    kargreen........ ………….120 ................... .... 111.…………...…...- 9 lbs
    WOW!!!! jumping_girl2.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

thankyougraphics-1.gif Created by photo bucket.com

REMEMBER: Next posting of weight will be by Midnight Saturday (shows what we accomplished for the week.)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    sw 180 first time
    July 2010 155
    CW 138
    GW 130
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Name..............................Starting Wt ................Current Wt............Loss/Gain

Lindac67241................ 197.1 (12/27)........…. 191.1................... - 6 lbs smile
    tjradd73..........................181 (10/2)......….......158.2.....................- 22.8lbs happy
    Faithisfabulous.............199 (12/27).........…......188.6.................-11lbs
    jacj46 .......................... ...300 (10/06/10) .....…. 270.0 ................ -30 lbs
    Sylverajai.........................230lbs........................222.3......................-7.7lbs
    LadyPersia.....................155.............................138......................... -17 lbs

sign10.gif Created at Animations For Free

jumping_girl2.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Linda-i think we may need to add mroberts from a lil ways back!!

everyone who hasnt posted yet...make sure you copy and paste the most recent list and add yourself to the bottom!! :)

welcome everyone!
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    I would love to join, I need some motivation:)

SW 197 (12.1.10)
    CW 190
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pls add me to the club and as a friend. I believe all my previous diets have failed because I had no accountability but I do on MFP and its so easy! And everyone has been great. I really started getting serious about dieting in Oct '10 and I have lost 30lbs since then. Since I joined MFP a week ago I have lost 5lbs. I asked my doctor for help with my weight issues and he said try ALLY it has helped alot of his patients so I did. With the help of ALLY and me actually going to the YMCA and exercising I am finally seeing some positive changes. I have a loooong way to go though and would love the help and support! Thanks!

Redbella 335 330 -5lbs
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am part of a weightloss group that has started meeting here in my home. We weigh in on Wednesday Mornings. Would it be ok if I post my weight then? Also, I am running a little short on motivation. If anyone has any words of encouragement that would be great. Thanks
  • tjradd73
    Options
    LadyPersia.....................155.............................138......................... -17 lbs
    mroberts.........................202(12/24)................198.........................-4lbs
    katnevsmom..................197(12/1)...................190........................-7lbs
    Redbella..........................335(12/28?)...............330........................-5lbs

i was just adding people to keep it updated!!!! to all new posts....make sure you copy and paste the list and then add yourself to the bottom!! welcome everyone! hope you don't mind the help Linda?