Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yayyy congrats to everyone, we ROCK!
  • kimmi8
    kimmi8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah..come on peeps..2lb each...can we do it?..yes we can!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done everyone :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Kimmi-I agree!! lets all focus hardcore this week and shoot for 2lbs a piece!!
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For Feb1, 2011

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+..........CHEST......-/+.........WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+

BLACKSWAN……….136.4………..-0.8...............................35.……….…........28...….…....….36
    BLUEYMO…………...214.2……….-2.4................................42……..................38..……...…....48
    CALLFORME..............222.................-3.0................................46.........................46.5..................47
    CDNMOMM3...............203................-1.0.................................43.........................44.5..................46
    JACJ46 ........................263.8............-.8 ..............................................................................................
    KAP39...........................217................+2.0...............................42.........................40.....................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................-0-.................................34.........................28.....................34
    KATNEVSMOM………178.3..............-1.0...............................41.…………..…..43.…….......….45
    KIMMI8..........................219.6.............-1.0................................47.5......................42.....................50.5
    KYNDRA27..................214.................-3.0...............................38..........................36.....................41..
    LINDAC67241.……,,,190.………....-0.4...............................42.5.…………......41.……........…45
    MARIABABE81............134.................-2.0...............................34..........................29.....................39
    MELINDADORMAN….218.5.............-0-.................................49..........................49.....................52
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................-0-.................................36.5.......................30....................42
    RHOADSIE………........217................-0-................................43...........................39....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................-0-................................38.5........................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE.................201.5............-1.4...............................47.5.......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.4.............-0.2. ............................38.5.……..............30.…...............42
    VALBAR61 ................... 233................-2.6...............................51.........................49....................52
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Kimmi-I agree!! lets all focus hardcore this week and shoot for 2lbs a piece!!

I think that is a great idea! We have all been doing so well, I'm sure we can each get 2# this week:)

Keep it up girls:wink:

Darcie
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    sport-golfingbird.gif Created by Horton Szar. Net

2 lbs it is....that is what we will all shoot for!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Getting back on track. Weigh in Sat 142. Increased workouts this month. Trying to enjoy the snow cause it's getting to me. Woohooo Im in for 2 lb challenge
  • rozarotti
    Options
    Happy Monday Morning everyone! I will be heading down to Key Largo this week until Sunday, so I highly doubt I will be loosing 2lbs this week. :( I am sorry!!!!!! But next week I will be back on track for sure!!!

You all did such a great job this past week, and I agree with everyone, Linda you do a FABULOUS job!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Has anyone ever tried the 17 day diet?? Just curious.

Have a great day,
    Roz :tongue:
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    post-envelope.GIF Created by Horton Szar,net
    To all who did NOT send me their stats on Saturday...please read page 17 "What's New"

Myself and the group, wishes you continued success in your weightloss endeavor.

LindaC
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am sorry guys, I would have to starve myself to loose more than 1lb/week. This is my normal and natural speed and I cant push for more - anyway I dont have that much to loose so I am ready to be really patient and do it the healthy way. Loosing faster would not be healthy for me!
    But I am cheering for all of you, you can do it
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to check in and let you know that my scale quit working. I have ordered a new one so I should be able to weigh in next week. I'll just count this week as a zero pound loss and hope to have more by next week!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    never have heard of that diet?? but have a great vaca!!! and no worries for the 2lbs....like you said there is always next week...a maintain on vaca is awesome in itself :)

Happy Monday Morning everyone! I will be heading down to Key Largo this week until Sunday, so I highly doubt I will be loosing 2lbs this week. :( I am sorry!!!!!! But next week I will be back on track for sure!!!

You all did such a great job this past week, and I agree with everyone, Linda you do a FABULOUS job!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Have a great day,
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I feel ya there!! it def gets harder and harder the smaller you get!!! we will root you on for 0.5lbs...hows that?! :) you are doing great though and every little bit counts!

I am sorry guys, I would have to starve myself to loose more than 1lb/week. This is my normal and natural speed and I cant push for more - anyway I dont have that much to loose so I am ready to be really patient and do it the healthy way. Loosing faster would not be healthy for me!
    But I am cheering for all of you, you can do it
  • tjradd73
    Options
    to all of you who did not get your weight into Linda before midnight on Saturday...you are gonna have to sweet talk her to see if she will let ya participate in the group still!! good luck to you all!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Hmmm... i'd love to join in on the "new me" fun - but I only joined myfitnesspal about a week ago and just found out about it. Sounds like ya'll are doing great!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    It looks like everyone is doing great. I love looking at the chart and being able to see everyone weight loss. Keep up the good work ladies. I am in for the 2lb challenge, I want to see a 2lb loss this week
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    I truly don't want to turn anybody away who needs motivation and support to lose weight. This was orignally set up for people who wanted to accomplish the same goal. I only want members who truly want to be here.

All I ask is 2 things from people. In this group:

1. To e-mail me every Saturday before midnight with their new weight whether it be a gain or a lost

2. To e-mail me on the 1st of every month with their body measurements (bust/chest, waist and hip).

I want us to look back at the end of 2011, and say " I did it" with every group member's participation.

We did this as a group thru tough times, and all. No one got left behind.

This is all that I ask. If you can do those 2 things for the other members, then WELCOME BACK! No hard feelings, just UNITY needed.

So again I say. If you truly want to be here, "Let's get this party started".

Linda
  • katnevsmom
    Options

Good luck everyone!!

Have a great day,

Have a great time on vacation Roz! I'm leaving next Wed for Disney and I'm sure it will not be a good dieting week:)

My friend at work is on Day 17 of the 17 Day diet and is down 21lbs! I'm thinking about starting it soon.
  • kyndra27
    Options
    Hello all saying hello from elliptical machine at my local gym! Working it out! I'm in for the 2 pound challenge
    Leta get it done! We can do it. Good luck to all. Remember you are strong!:smile: