• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Linda67241-New York, NY
    Roz-raised in Nebraska and (happily) living in Palm Bay, FL
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan originally from Oceanside, CA
    Katnevsmom(Darcie)-Columbus, OH
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    Black_Swan (Katarina) - Prague, Czech Republic (Central Europe)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello all.
    hope this week has been good for u. Its nearing tom for me so im bloated! Fingers crossed for loss tomorrow! Am so thirsty ive had abt 10 cups of water today! Lol, and I could do wit some more! Its all this exercise me thinks!

Oh and my name is mariam and im from england. :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    COPY and PASTE where is everyone from ????? and your real name

Linda67241-New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    themommie (sheri ) sacramento, california
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I didnt make the 2 lb challenge this week. I do my weigh ins on friday. I lost 1.2 lbs I am at 200.2 I am so close to onderland I can taste it, I wanted it for this week, but next week for sure......

How is everyone else doing
  • kimmi8
    kimmi8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Had a bad week..but managed to lose 0.8pounds. Im dissapointed that it wasnt the 2lb that i wanted to achieve..but its still a loss.
    It was the first anniversary of losing my dad yesterday, and my emotions have been everywhere this week. Im not using my dad as an excuse..but just feel the need to write it down and get it of my chest.
    Thanks guys for your support.

My computer has decided to break..so im updating via my phone..i dont know how to copy and paste with it but...
    My name is Kim...living happily in Hertfordshire..England
    Kim..
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    my name is Kym and I am from Ranson/ Charles Town WV. we are in eastern panhandle of WV and about an hour from DC .

my weight this week is 216... yeah me!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    AnimatedTree.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

COPY and PASTE where is everyone from ????? and your real name

Linda67241 aka Linda, New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    themommie, aka Sheri Sacramento, CA.
    Mariababe81, aka Miriam - England
    Callforme911, aka Kym - Ranson/Charlestown, WV
    Kimmi8, aka Kim, Hertfordshire, England

Ladies, I think very few of us made the 2 lb challenge, but be of good cheer, that you are still hanging in there going for the goal. You all are doing GREAT!!! Like the tree, we are all still growing. We are on our way to better health.
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    jumping_girl2.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

The group is currently showing a 23.4 lb loss for weekending 2/12/11 and this is not counting the ones who haven't e-mailed me yet. We are doing FANTASTIC!!!

If you haven't sent in your current weight please do so.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Linda-lemme know which step game you get and how you like it?!

Mirian-great job on the water!! hope it helps for a great loss :)

Sheri-1.2lbs is still great!! and being sooooo cose to the 100's is awesome! you will for sure hit it this week!

Kim-sorry for loss :( just keep on trecking...any movement in the right direction on the scale still counts!!

Kym-great work!

TO EVERYONE: I am excited to see how this week went!! I know everyone is trying their hardest and like I said above...any movement in the right direction is great!! keep it up everyone :)

AFM: I had a loss of -3.2lbs this week, so very happy of course! seems I do well every other...since last week I had only lost 0.2lbs but -3.4 in 2 weeks isn't to shabalaba!! :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations

WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 12, 2011: Measurements For Feb1, 2011
    NAME...........................NEW WT.........-/+..........CHEST......-/+.........WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+

BLACKSWAN………..134.8………..-1.6..............35.…………........28...…….........….36
    BLUEYMO…………...214.2………..-2.4...............42………….........38..………….......48:flowerforyou:
    CALLFORME..............216..................-6.0..............46.........................46.5......................47:flowerforyou:
    CDNMOMM3...............201..................-2.0..............43.........................44.5......................46
    JACJ46 ........................260.8..............-3.0..............................................................................:flowerforyou:
    JESSG83.....................189.6..............-3.0...............??........................??..........................??:flowerforyou:
    KAP39...........................218.................+1.0..............42........................40.........................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................-0-.................34........................28.........................34
    KATNEVSMOM……...177.9...............-.4.................41.………...........43.…................….45
    KIMMI8.........................218.8...............-.8.................47.5.....................42..........................50.5
    KYNDRA27.................214...................-0.................38.........................36..........................41..
    LINDAC67241.……..189.4.…….….-0.6..............42.5.……….........41.…......................45
    MARIABABE81...........133..................-1.0..............34.........................29...........................39
    MELINDADORMAN....216.4.............-2.1...............49.........................49...........................52:flowerforyou:
    MIATAVIXXEN..............168................-4.0................??.........................??..........................??:flowerforyou:
    MY8KIDSMOM............166.2.............-4.8................36.5......................30..........................42:flowerforyou:
    RHOADSIE……..........217.................-0-.................43.........................39..........................46
    ROZAROTTI………....125.................-0-.................38.5......................33.........................37
    THEMOMMIE...............200.2.............-1.1................47.5.....................41.75....................47.5
    TJRADD73.……….....146.2.............-3.2. ..............38.5.…………....30.…….................42:flowerforyou:
    VALBAR61 ................. 232.6..............4....................51........................49..........................52:flowerforyou:
    wow_3.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk TOTAL WEIGHTLOSS BY GROUP IS 37.4 lbs
  • doitforyoubeth
    Options
    I am trying to lose 45 lbs before my 30th birthday this year, too!
    I have been back in the gym since mid-Jan, but only fully committed to 3 days and I range from 1800 to 1600 calories often....I'm trying to get exercise up and calories down, but its easy to steer away!
    You want to team up for encouragement and support?
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    message_11.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 12, 2011: Measurements For Feb1, 2011

NAME...........................NEW WT.........-/+..........CHEST......-/+.........WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+

BLACKSWAN………..134.8………..-1.6..............35.…………........28...…….........….36
    BLUEYMO…………...214.2………..-2.4...............42………….........38..………….......48
    CALLFORME..............216..................-6.0..............46.........................46.5......................47
    CDNMOMM3...............201..................-2.0..............43.........................44.5......................46
    JACJ46 ........................260.8..............-3.0..............................................................................
    JESSG83.....................189.6..............-3.0...............??........................??..........................??
    KAP39...........................218.................+1.0..............42........................40.........................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................-0-.................34........................28.........................34
    KATNEVSMOM……...177.9...............-.4.................41.………...........43.…................….45
    KIMMI8.........................218.8...............-.8.................47.5.....................42..........................50.5
    KYNDRA27.................212..................-2..................38.........................36..........................41..
    LINDAC67241.……..189.4.…….….-0.6...............42.5.……….........41.…......................45
    MARIABABE81...........133..................-1.0..............34.........................29...........................39
    MELINDADORMAN....216.4.............-2.1...............49.........................49...........................52
    MIATAVIXXEN..............168................-4.0................??.........................??..........................??
    MY8KIDSMOM............166.2.............-4.8................36.5......................30..........................42
    RHOADSIE……..........217.................-0-.................43.........................39..........................46
    ROZAROTTI………....125.................-0-.................38.5......................33.........................37
    THEMOMMIE...............200.2.............-1.1................47.5.....................41.75....................47.5
    TJRADD73.……….....146.2.............-3.2. ..............38.5.…………....30.…….................42
    VALBAR61 ................. 232.6..............4....................51........................49..........................52

TOTAL GROUP WEIGHT LOSS 39.4 LBS
    wow_3.gif

Please give a warm welcome to doitforyoubeth, our newest member. Welcome Beth, you will get all the support and motivation you need to succeed towards your goal for losing the weight.

We all did a FABULOUS Job and look forward to next weeks numbers being even better.

Linda
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WOW 39.4lbs is awesome!! great job everyone!! that's a total of 17 out of 21 in the group with a loss, and 11 out of 21 in the group who met the 2lb goal!! Blackswan- you did great this week, with your -1.6! And to everyone else...just keep pushing...we all have weeks where we didn't lose what we wanted to, but the important thing is to move on and kick it this weekl!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I was totally shocked with that loss!
    We are all amazing:)!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done everyone! especially the 2lbs and over!!! woohoo!

1lb off for me which im pleased about as im bloated and its nearly TOM! so not at my best! will keep increasing my water intake! i found ii could do 10 cups quite easily!

good luck for next week!

shall we aim for 2lbs again? with an increase in water? it seems to have worked! although i think we should also aim to add exercise 4-5 times a week in the mix! what do you all think?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Linda67241 aka Linda, New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    themommie, aka Sheri Sacramento, CA.
    Mariababe81, aka Miriam - England
    Callforme911, aka Kym - Ranson/Charlestown, WV
    Kimmi8, aka Kim, Hertfordshire, England
    melindadorman - originally from Northern Indiana, currently live in Southern Indiana (by Louisville, KY).
  • doitforyoubeth
    Options
    Just joined your group and looking forward to some motivation and support.

Going to send my weight and measurements into Linda this afternoon.

Best of Luck this week!

p.s. doitforyoubeth: aka Beth, Panama City Beach, FL

4086578.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Linda67241-New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    valbar61(Valerie)- Florida Keys, Florida
  • tjradd73
    Options
    great job to you too!!! this week is gonna be a little tricky with V-day, as far as the 2lbs go...but I think that the 10 (80oz) of water is a great challenge for the week, and maybe we could do a calorie burned exercise goal instead of a days amount goal?? My normal goals are for 80oz of water per day and 1000 calories burned per week. so I am up for it!!

well done everyone! especially the 2lbs and over!!! woohoo!

1lb off for me which im pleased about as im bloated and its nearly TOM! so not at my best! will keep increasing my water intake! i found ii could do 10 cups quite easily!

good luck for next week!

shall we aim for 2lbs again? with an increase in water? it seems to have worked! although i think we should also aim to add exercise 4-5 times a week in the mix! what do you all think?