comparison from last xmas 137lbs less

Options
sandra80
sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
i'm on the left in both.bottom pic i weighed 360....i'm at 223 in the top pic so that's 137 lbs gone in one year.20092010.png

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous!!
    Such an inspiration to look at those pictures!! :)
    Great job girlie - keep it up!!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    WELL DONE! and i must add...your shoes in your profile pic are the BOMB!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing....keep it up.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! You have come so far and should be very proud of yourself!!! :D
  • sandra80
    Options
    WELL DONE! and i must add...your shoes in your profile pic are the BOMB!
    my baby sister got them for me for xmas. i'd been wanting them for months! thank you.
  • padbh
    padbh Posts: 40
    Options
    wow, keep it up, you look fabulous!
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    Good job, you are showing such great dedication and are inspiring to everyone. I will be looking for your post next year.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    fantasticcccccccccccccc
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! I can tell you're more confident now because you're not hiding behind other people in the most current shot!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Good for you!!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • guardup
    guardup Posts: 230
    Options
    Girl... you ROCK! What an inspiration. Keep it going!
  • silkystarfish
    Options
    well done!!! thats totally awesome!!!! great job. looks like you werent the only one too loose either, you all should be proud of your achievements!
  • sandra80
    Options
    Truly inspirational! I can tell you're more confident now because you're not hiding behind other people in the most current shot!
    yeah that's exactly what i was doing last year. i figured i could hide behind my sister and no one would notice how big i was. i actually remember the thought going through my head.
  • sandra80
    Options
    well done!!! thats totally awesome!!!! great job. looks like you werent the only one too loose either, you all should be proud of your achievements!
    yeah my mom and sister have both lost some too....shhhh i'm smaller than my baby sister now. scary thing to know. i don't want her to know though since it may be discouraging for her.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You look fantastic :)
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    So very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your success - and you look GREAT!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look amazing and I love your goals. So realistic. Keep up the good job.
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating!!! Wonderful!! You can meet all your goals with that kind of dedication! I am proud of you an don't even know you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!