Boy shorts on girls

Options

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts are the shiz. The only undies that make me look like I have a behind.

Thongs are okay too...if you're in need of flossing your teeth.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    has shorts for lifting- not so much for daily wearings... they ride up to much.

The lifting ones are marvelous though.

What are lifting boy shorts? Show me!!

it means more asstastic pictures- then yes- we shall post samples!

2014-09-11_154940_zps8bf92171.jpg
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Damn girl.....someone needs @$$ smacks...
    I volunteer
  • JoRocka
    Options
    fresh off the rack- took those from my video from this AM. :)

Should be able to splice and load video this afternoon- they are kind of funny- lots of swearing. the magic of the butt will be gone- but it will be replaced by my warm- fuzzy- pre coffee personality. :D

we'll take care of the *kitten* smacking later =) although my BF might protest and insist on the job- who knows- you guys can work something out I'm sure. ;)
  • MityMax96
    Options

we'll take care of the *kitten* smacking later =) although my BF might protest and insist on the job- who knows- you guys can work something out I'm sure. ;)

Ok, well I will just stand in the corner and ogle you, and think about @$$ smacking. :grumble: :grumble:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though, you look great.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    thanks- was an interesting morning- doing 90-100% 1rmp completley fasted.

Happy to share the booty shorts though. :) those make me happy- feel like a naughty construction worker or something LMFAO
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I would like to know where the term "boy shorts" came from. Up until the time where they were popular for girls I had never seen a guy wear anything like that. Now I see them on the beach and I laugh my butt off because they look so ridiculous.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    thanks- was an interesting morning- doing 90-100% 1rmp completley fasted.

Happy to share the booty shorts though. :) those make me happy- feel like a naughty construction worker or something LMFAO

I love working out fasted. Feel great.

I am happy you shared. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I would like to know where the term "boy shorts" came from. Up until the time where they were popular for girls I had never seen a guy wear anything like that. Now I see them on the beach and I laugh my butt off because they look so ridiculous.

Who knows, who cares.....
    Just go put some on and show us. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

I'm guessing because they're so tiny, they should be from the boys' dept ...

Rj2Wyq1.jpg

(and yeah, jockeys ride. ugh)
    Options
    Oh _John_? THAT'S ^^^^ a look at me post, dear. :wink:
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I prefer to see boy short outlines over the butt floss look as women stroll past... If you ask me.. and no one has... it's a much classier look... AND YES.. I can tell if you're wearing butt Floss over boy shorts :oP...
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I prefer to see boy short outlines over the butt floss look as women stroll past... If you ask me.. and no one has... it's a much classier look... AND YES.. I can tell if you're wearing butt Floss over boy shorts :oP...

why would you be wearing a thong over boy shorts?

I don't understand??

and no- you can't tell if someone has on a thong or NO underwear unless you can actually SEE the thong itself or there is an out line at the top- they are meant to reduce pant lines. some people find them more comfortable. I don't understand how an under product properly worn implicates classy or trashy or not.

it's not a "classy look" it's underwear- unless you're talking about bed room time, in which case your preference is your own.

But otherwise whats it to you?
  • MityMax96
    Options

Rj2Wyq1.jpg

I see no problem here....:huh: :huh: :huh: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    Options

The edges of the legs are curled. That makes for lumps under clothing. :grumble:
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    That's all I would wear if I didn't have to wear thongs for work (dress pants and skirts)

Why would anyone have to wear a thong to work except the obvious...

I where a slip under my dress so you can't see my underwear... Call me old fashioned :)
  • MityMax96
    Options

The edges of the legs are curled. That makes for lumps under clothing. :grumble:

Then I say no pants over top...problem solved. :wink:
  • JoRocka
    Options
    That's all I would wear if I didn't have to wear thongs for work (dress pants and skirts)

I where a slip under my dress so you can't see my underwear... Call me old fashioned :)

you wear a slip under your pants too?
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options

you wear a slip under your pants too?

no i wear my pants under my slip?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts = wedgies
    Thongs = permanent wedgies
    Tanga = sometimes wedgies but manageable
    Anything else = wedgie free!