Replies

• N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I adore them! I have lotsa them too. :blushing:
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Why would anyone have to wear a thong to work except the obvious...

I'm late...but what's the obvious?
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts = wedgies
    Thongs = permanent wedgies
    Tanga = sometimes wedgies but manageable
    Anything else = wedgie free!

Yes - this exactly, if you have any hint of an *kitten*. If you are shaped like a boy, then I guess boy shorts would fit. Even thongs are more comfortable as there is less fabric to crawl up where it shouldn't be.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Seriously, all I want to do is go home and sit in my boy short underwear with a big bowl of mac and cheese. I'm sleepy and this work thing isn't appealing today.

+1
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options

rem some where where you wear your underwear on display to work?
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Seamless under armor boyshorts FTW!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the first to say this, but nope.

No, no, no. No boy shorts.

They were not made for me and my hips. I try them because they look adorable - or VS is giving out a free pair when you spend $X, but then I start to walk, and they inch higher, and higher and then I'm wearing half of the shorts like a thong. Pretty soon I'm discretely looking for a corner to fix the situation and that's the EXACT moment I'm caught. Always.

Nope.

Thongs and bikinis - depending on the situation.

Yep, see my note above.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts = wedgies

Agree. I honestly wish I could go commando, but I just can't. I even tried working out one time with no undies, nope, not for me. Ugh but they're all so uncomfortable. My body is not shaped for undies. :-(

rem some where where you wear your underwear on display to work?

Sorry but no clue what that means :ohwell:
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts for underwear I hate. Booty shorts for the gym/ballet I love. Not really sure what the difference is...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    That's all I would wear if I didn't have to wear thongs for work (dress pants and skirts)

I where a slip under my dress so you can't see my underwear... Call me old fashioned :)

you wear a slip under your pants too?

no i wear my pants under my slip?

What?

Why would you wear pants under a slip- I'm specficailly talking about underwear lines under pants.

You're saying you wear a slip to "hide" underwear lines- which is only sort of the purpose of a slip... but what about pants/slacks/trousers?? you wear a slip under your pants to prevent lines? I'm just really confused at how a thong at work is an issue.
    but then I start to walk, and they inch higher, and higher and then I'm wearing half of the shorts like a thong. Pretty soon I'm discretely looking for a corner to fix the situation and that's the EXACT moment I'm caught. Always.
    I have the same problem- so I tend to ONLY wear boyshorts at home - as shorts.

Bikini brief cuts actually wind up ONE side completely in the crack.

commando as much as possible
    Boy shorts for at home when clothing is optional
    thong for work
    I've almost completely phased out my bikini's in general- so not comfortable.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    because someone seems to have an issue with a "classy" look... RE Boy shorts v. Butt Floss... unless the "lady" is rock solid physically... ONE advantage of the boy shorts is their ability to manage the jiggle, the wiggle.. The chika-chicka-bow-wow-wow action of the gluteus maximus et al gluteus...whereas butt floss...has no way of managing said motion commotion... I also differentiate between standard business attire... and bar star cruise wear...

I DO agree on my adversary's position that within a pair of jeans... it is virtually impossible to tell.. HOWVER... I was referencing MY experiences... and in this city... a great majority of women wear anything BUT denim .. more particularly at work... sure.. there are women that wear denim...it just isn't the preferred attire
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    because someone seems to have an issue with a "classy" look... RE Boy shorts v. Butt Floss... unless the "lady" is rock solid physically... ONE advantage of the boy shorts is their ability to manage the jiggle, the wiggle.. The chika-chicka-bow-wow-wow action of the gluteus maximus et al gluteus...whereas butt floss...has no way of managing said motion commotion... I also differentiate between standard business attire... and bar star cruise wear...

I DO agree on my adversary's position that within a pair of jeans... it is virtually impossible to tell.. HOWVER... I was referencing MY experiences... and in this city... a great majority of women wear anything BUT denim .. more particularly at work... sure.. there are women that wear denim...it just isn't the preferred attire

yes- full underwear do tend to create a little less reverb- I would concur to that- I have some dresses that I wear and it's pretty evident there is a looseness to what's happening back there- but honestly- you shouldn't be staring at my *kitten* at work (not that I know it doesn't happen) and secondly- if I have extremely visible panty lines (which I would in those clothings) the differnce is the same- people would still be looking.
    So I kind of guess I just don't care. LOL- and I dress extremely well.

It's a personal choice- and there are no laws- as long as your lady and man bits are appropriately covered and nothing is exceptionally short/tight- I don't care what you do- or do not wear. I do not think, if you are appropriately dressed, the bra/none bra/ thong/no thong issues matter.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    That's all I would wear if I didn't have to wear thongs for work (dress pants and skirts)

I where a slip under my dress so you can't see my underwear... Call me old fashioned :)

you wear a slip under your pants too?

no i wear my pants under my slip?

What?

Why would you wear pants under a slip- I'm specficailly talking about underwear lines under pants.

You're saying you wear a slip to "hide" underwear lines- which is only sort of the purpose of a slip... but what about pants/slacks/trousers?? you wear a slip under your pants to prevent lines? I'm just really confused at how a thong at work is an issue.

oh sorry i thought you were talking about knickers as in pants... I don't wear trousers to work ever :) and i didn't say a thong at work was and issue. Some one just said they HAD to wear thongs to work...
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Boy shorts = wedgies

Yes - this exactly, if you have any hint of an *kitten*. If you are shaped like a boy, then I guess boy shorts would fit. Even thongs are more comfortable as there is less fabric to crawl up where it shouldn't be.

Whoa. Them's fighting words. I have a plump, puffy butt.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts = wedgies

Whoa. Them's fighting words. I have a plump, puffy butt.

I imagine it depends on how you walk and the exact butt shape.

I can't wear boyshorts, but I also can't wear short or tight skirts because when I walk they inch up high. I have wide hips and a natural sway to my walk - so everything just kinda wants to go higher.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    In for plump fluffy butts
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thongs. Because they still fit no matter what the current size of my bum might be.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Sounds comfy. I need to get me some boy shorts...