Valentine's Challenge

13»

Replies

• TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    :love: THE ORTHO CLEARED ME TO RUN TODAY!!!!!!!!! :love:
    I'll be starting in the morning!

YAYAYAYAY! ***Does Happy Dance***

Dude I am so happy for you!!! I can't imagine how thrilled you must be!!!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Okay!

The awesome ticker is from tickerfactory.com under the fitness and exercise tickers. Really easy to update and so cool to have!!

If you are starting this week, I would update under this thread. Otherwise on Sunday I'm going to post a new thread that says "Scranton to NYC with Love - Week 1." Those of you who are starting, which is of course totally awesome, just carry your totals over to that week! :o)
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 83 Member
    Count me in!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    :love: THE ORTHO CLEARED ME TO RUN TODAY!!!!!!!!! :love:
    I'll be starting in the morning!

YAYAYAYAY! ***Does Happy Dance***

Dude I am so happy for you!!! I can't imagine how thrilled you must be!!!!
    Thanks!!
    I woke up BEFORE my alarm this morning! It was a short, COLD, glorious run!
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Okay!

The awesome ticker is from tickerfactory.com under the fitness and exercise tickers. Really easy to update and so cool to have!!

If you are starting this week, I would update under this thread. Otherwise on Sunday I'm going to post a new thread that says "Scranton to NYC with Love - Week 1." Those of you who are starting, which is of course totally awesome, just carry your totals over to that week! :o)

I love the name for the new thread. And, with the name goes the hearts ticker that robin52077 has!! So excited :love: :drinker:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    117 minus 10 on the bike= 107 to go!!!!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    I love this one! I'm running a half marathon (my first) in mid-May, and this is a great FUN addition to that. How do you add that ticker you have at the bottom of your post? I am not a computer person.
This discussion has been closed.