Anyone else get grumpy when...

2»

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,326 Member
    My kids are older and I wished I had insisted on getting exercise like you all are doing. This week I find out that my daughters coach scheduled conditioning for the spring track season at my Aquafit time:grumble: . I told her Wednesday she would have to take the bus. I can go to one tonight that isn't too bad but Wednesday night is not a great teacher. By the way I love the grumbling smiley. He is so cute.
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    My little girl did a bit of turbo jam with me today, and when I do press ups she just climbs on top of me and shouts "faster Mummy - up, down, up, down!"
    I have started using her as a chest press now - if you can't beat them join them!

That sounds like what I do with my daughter. She's home alone while her brothers are at school and if I get the urge to exercise I have to include her. She does my dvd's with me and if we go for a walk she shouts 'run Mommy! We need to run faster!' It's very encouraging.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Oh yes! I have a 5 month old so he requires a whole lot of time and attention...which I love giving him BUT I hand him over to his daddy for about 30 minutes every afternoon so I can do my workout. And let me tell you, there is nothing more aggravating to me than my husband interrupting my workout for things like:
    Husband: "honey, I think he just pooped"
    Me: "Ok. And?"
    Husband: "oh uh...where are the wipes?"
    Me: "the same place they always are"
    Husband: "oh, okay"
    5 minutes later....
    Husband: "honey, I think he's getting hungry"
    Me: "so feed him"
    Husband: "how do I mix this formula again?"
    Me: "READ THE CAN!!!"

But despite it all, God I love my boys! lol!

hahaha that so funny !! READ THE CAN !

Lol....thank you! I promise you, I cannot even count how many times I've told him to "READ THE CAN" LOL
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Ha ha! Y'all crack me up! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I only got a short workout in this morning. I'm gonna take the kids to the rec center this morning and let them play in the "daycare" while I walk the track.
This discussion has been closed.