does anyone NOT weigh themselves at all

Options
124»

Replies

• cnave99
    cnave99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Since the OP didnt ask for any marital advice or opinions- I'll just keep mine to myself. As for her actual question- I weigh about once a month when I am in a good frame of mind. If I'm being compulsive- I weigh every day- and it does mess with my program.

I think after I get out of the obese catagory, I will stop weighing altogether and save it for the doctor's office. I have probably two yearly appointments that I know I won't miss. I'm more than a number on a scale. :)
  • scthomas100
    scthomas100 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I stopped weighing myself after I moved and my tiny bathroom didn't have space to keep a scale without tripping over it every day. It's been much more freeing to go by how my clothes feel and weigh maybe once a month (if that). I'm also just maintaining right now, so the number means little to me at the moment.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,426 Member
    Options
    Nevermind
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I almost never weigh myself. What's the point. I know when I'm losing. The numbers don't matter to me at all as long as they are under 200. And since I'm still over 200 I don't give a *kitten* what I weigh......It's simply "a lot."
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit evil - so I will tell you what I'd do, without my scale...

As we all know, clothes are a great way to tell whether we are losing or not... But, (and this is where my evil and also clever self steps in) - worn clothes, and washed - are no longer the same 'size' as those in the store. this means you are OBLIGATED to go shopping.

Spend, my friend! and love every second of it. ;)

And when the scale reappears - you can decide for yourself whether to step on it.