Has anyone ever stopped and thought...

Options
about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

Have you ever thought that people have free will to do what they want and that your opinion doesn't change a thing? Have you ever thought that maybe they don't workout 24 hours a day and post on the forums when they have free time or slow days at work? Why does it matter so much to you what other people do?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO..... Why aren't you working out instead of starting pointless topics? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Please... :huh:
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

Ever stopped and thought...that probably the vast majority are stuck behind their desks at work and bored and really can't just leave the office to go workout...so we scour topics and post poiintless comments on the message boards...

BTW...why the **** aren't you working out right now?

Also...see post count while also noting that I'm quite fit...
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options

So if I spend 30 minutes a day on the forum I only need to work out for 15 minutes ? Sweet !!!!
    All this time I have been doing it wrong and wasting an hour a half a day working out. Thanks for the tip bro
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I love the boards! Seeing super fit people on here dropping knowledge about diet and fitness is a huge motivator....nothing but upside
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I stopped and thought about why you posted this but after 30 minutes all I could come up with is you aren't too bright. By the way I am retired and already did my 90 minute workout today IF thats O.K. with you
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    My comment on this topic is hardly pointless.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27266-1385052218-5.gif
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options

A few times. But then again, I.m standing at my desk while typing this, and marching in place.

I did question why do I feel the need to keep reading and posting. . . human nature I guess.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

Yes! I am seriuosly beginning to wish I'd never been told about this site. It's ridiculous and ridiculously addictive. I may need rehab.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options

Hmmm have you every stopped and thought that this is the internet....and anything can go down!!!
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    I hope you and irony will be very happy together.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Kind of chained to this desk so it's less obvious I'm goofing off if I do this rather than some running in place.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Ever stopped and thought about what an economic superpower our respective home countries could be if people WORKED instead of surfing the web? Don't tell me you only do it on 15-minute breaks, either.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options

Have you ever stopped and thought that you can't workout 24 hours a day.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Ever stopped and thought about what an economic superpower our respective home countries could be if people WORKED instead of surfing the web? Don't tell me you only do it on 15-minute breaks, either.

Well, I couldn't tell you that because I don't get breaks. . . or a lunch. And I work in Finance, so with the current economy there is NOTHING for me to do. :wink:
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    I have stopped to think about where I would be in life if this website and bodybuilding.com didn't exist. I'd probably still be morbidly obese, depressed, and a ticking time bomb health wise. Also, no one really needs to exercise for countless hours a day. I personally log probably 6 hours a week. More is fine but it certainly isn't necessary to achieve most goals.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

Ever stopped and thought...that probably the vast majority are stuck behind their desks at work and bored and really can't just leave the office to go workout...so we scour topics and post poiintless comments on the message boards...

BTW...why the **** aren't you working out right now?

Also...see post count while also noting that I'm quite fit...

You must be going for the world record for post count...

but I have to agree.. I am stuck at a desk where I cannot leave to go work out..
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have stopped to think about where I would be in life if this website and bodybuilding.com didn't exist. I'd probably still be morbidly obese, depressed, and a ticking time bomb health wise. Also, no one really needs to exercise for countless hours a day. I personally log probably 6 hours a week. More is fine but it certainly isn't necessary to achieve most goals.

I like you.