Has anyone ever stopped and thought...

Options

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I think some sweet soul should post the Burn gif with Emma Stone. Please.
  • apokryptein
    Options
    It's terrible (and yet funny) how many of you have gotten so butt-hurt over this question... I didn't see at any point where I called any one of you out and said that you were the one that needed to stop posting said pointless posts. In fact, there are several of you with whom I would agree that you have done a fantastic job of things, be it you fitness goals or the quality of comments you post in the boards... All I can say is that if you felt attacked by this topic, maybe you should take the time to ask yourself why that is...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I work out in the morning before I surf or post.
    I don't work, am at home all day, this keeps me from dying of boredom.
    What's your excuse?
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    It's terrible (and yet funny) how many of you have gotten so butt-hurt over this question... I didn't see at any point where I called any one of you out and said that you were the one that needed to stop posting said pointless posts. In fact, there are several of you with whom I would agree that you have done a fantastic job of things, be it you fitness goals or the quality of comments you post in the boards... All I can say is that if you felt attacked by this topic, maybe you should take the time to ask yourself why that is...

Since we're giving out advice, I'll give mine via YouTube. This one's for you, OP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCM7dViMX8Y

PS: No one's "butthurt" except you.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I am virtually burning calories. By surfing the message boards for topics such as this. It's a lot of work.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hmm...
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel attacked at all.'I take care of me first. And simply don't post stupid **** about what other people do with their time.

this was PURE entertainment for me! (the amount of stupidity I find on MFP only reassures my beliefs)
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

:sick: Uh...noooo.
    Probably because I get to goofin' off around here after I've gone to the gym & stuff.

Gym only takes an hour of my day yanno :laugh:

Besides, (scratches butt) I'm no cardio-bunny, I need time to put my feets up so's my gigantaur muscles can recover....pour me a glass o' wine from the box will ya?

pregnant-feet_2497412b.jpg
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL

That's why we do squats in the bathroom stall :wink: :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I actually have thought that. But, on the other hand there is only so much activity we need in every day. Rests are fine also.

And the others are right about the positives of mfp.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

R E C O V E R Y
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL

LMAO Ahhhh. . . . I remember that topic!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I think some sweet soul should post the Burn gif with Emma Stone. Please.

Ask and you shall receive:

emma-stone-burn2.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

+1
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I remember that thread.
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    No, but I've wondered what happened on that special day for a person to look at a cow's utter and try to sample the "goods".
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

It would be kinda hard to call any one of us out without knowing who was going to comment on your post.

There! I've run rings around you logically!
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

:sick: Uh...noooo.
    Probably because I get to goofin' off around here after I've gone to the gym & stuff.

Gym only takes an hour of my day yanno :laugh:

Besides, (scratches butt) I'm no cardio-bunny, I need time to put my feets up so's my gigantaur muscles can recover....pour me a glass o' wine from the box will ya?

pregnant-feet_2497412b.jpg

How YOU doin'?
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A Cow's Utter is Moooooooo
    A Cow's Udder produces the "goods"
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    A Cow's Utter is Moooooooo
    A Cow's Udder produces the "goods"

As long as we're being ****heads about the way people type, you probably don't need to capitalize cow or utter or udder.

So tired of this. You're all superior to me and everyone else who includes a typo or maybe isn't as English savvy as you. Save me the comments about the way we type on here.