50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• GettingskinnyforME
    Options
    I gained in the past week and a half or so... so I joined weight watchers online.. the last time I did ww I lost like 65lbs... I just didn't want to pay for it again, but apparently I need too so that way I will stop going crazy!! Good Luck to everyone!! I hope we all do super well this week!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Early weigh-in! I'm not sure if I'll have internet tomorrow so I'm doing this early :(

Last week: 327.6
    This week 324.2
    Gain/Loss: -3.4lbs :)
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No change...I need to step it up!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I lost 1.2 pounds this week to put me at 172.0. Going slow and steady. I also need to step up my game.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Thanks,

Lynn
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Well I hit 42.6lbs lost today since 12/14 when I had my son!!! Made my March 1st goal of 187.0lbs.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Here is the JAn 31 sheet:

Jan31.jpg
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well everyone I have been MIA for about 2 weeks now maybe a few extra days. I dont know what happened to me. I just lost my motivation and stopped working out. Luckly I didn't gain any weight, well I sort a did. You see for the last week and a half I have been fluctuating between 149 and 150. Last Monday I was 149.3 this Monday I am 150.0 so I dont really count that as a loss or gain considering the last week I was working out everyday I was 150 so I feel good that I haven't gone up past that. However with all that said I am finally ready to continue with my wourkout and healthy living. i woke up this moring and completed a Turbo Fire workout plus a 3 mile walk. YAY me. Hopefully I can kkep this up. I really want to wake up on June 1st, which is also my 25th birthday and see a new me. I want to say that I made it to my goal.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    No change...I need to step it up!

It's a new week which brings a clean slate! :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    269... that was before the superbowl though. I have tough week ahead to make up for that!
  • mydoc3
    Options
    My weight for the week is 185.4! That is a 3 pound weight loss!!!! Yay! I amped up my workouts last week and finally saw a decent loss.

Barb
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My weight for the week is 185.4! That is a 3 pound weight loss!!!! Yay! I amped up my workouts last week and finally saw a decent loss.

Barb

Whoop Whoop!!! Fantastic girlfriend! :o)
  • mydoc3
    Options

Barb

Whoop Whoop!!! Fantastic girlfriend! :o)

Haha...thanks! I meant that I was going to lose more than 1 pound last week! I (literally) worked my butt off last week. I am going to try to do that again this week too!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I seemed to have gained this week. My current weight is 184.4 - a gain of 1.8 pounds.

Portia
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    still 203 but happy with that since I was pulling 12 hours during my clinicals and too exhausted to work out
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    No weigh in for me this week. my scale is packed and I'm moving on Thursday! So glad the process is almost over,
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week....255.4 :(
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No change this week. I can't seem to get over this plateau. So frustrating.
  • mydoc3
    Options
    No change this week. I can't seem to get over this plateau. So frustrating.

Hang in there...You will bust it in no time!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm 178lbs...gained a pound

Getting back into the groove of exercising is taking longer than though and now I have PMS bloat...fun :grumble:
  • mydoc3
    Options
    I'm 178lbs...gained a pound

Getting back into the groove of exercising is taking longer than though and now I have PMS bloat...fun :grumble:

You got this....Work thru the PMS and you will be fine!!!