FRIDAY NSV - post yours below!

Options
I'll go first.

I gained a couple lbs back on vacation (we expected, no big deal) and I've been bloaty all week.

BUT I still had to borrow a belt from my husband this morning to because my work jeans are waaaay to big, Since I don't' own a belt.

So now I'm just hoping that no one notices the superheroes belt that I'm wearing. lolol.

Replies

• louie61403
    louie61403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried on all of my jean capri's this morning while trying to get dressed for work and I have 1 pair that fits. I put the rest in a pile for goodwill. Two sizes down from where I was! Now I wish I had the money to buy clothes to fit!
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm officially back into single digit jeans :) makes me a happy camper. Too bad though I only have one pair, going to have to deal with baggy, falling down jeans till I get the funds to replace them.

Also fitting into more size small shirts, all my XL ones are just getting too big and baggy. Kinda stinks in a way since I finally had found a style I loved. Now I need to start all over.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm belting for a little while because I'm close to my goal and I don't want to buy clothes until I'm at my final size.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I just feel slimmer.. you know !!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I bought my first new pair of dress pants for work because all of my other pants were getting way too big! I was a size 18, now in a 14! Woot, woot!!! And, I'm only 6.7 lbs away from hitting 50lbs lost and being under 200 lbs!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My extra small belt is at the last hole, I just bought this belt in May and it was at the second hole from the end. I thought this would be my good belt that would last me.

I guess I should celebrate this, not sure yet!
  • mmerry5
    mmerry5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Went to the Doctor the other day for some bloodwork results and she said to me, "you must eat really heathy." It was so cool to know that my healthier lifestyle was showing in my bloodwork.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I met a good friend for lunch today who haven't seen for a couple months. He first commented on my weight loss, which everyone does these days. But he also said I seem "happier". I guess it shows. He is the first person to notice that in me. :happy:
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Went to the Doctor the other day for some bloodwork results and she said to me, "you must eat really heathy." It was so cool to know that my healthier lifestyle was showing in my bloodwork.

Awesome, those non visual aspects are tough to come by.
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I fit into my Daryl Dixon shirt again (the white shirt I have on in my profile pic). So happy!!!
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was able to put on and button size 12 pants that wouldn't go over my thighs a couple months ago. The last time I was able to wear those pants comfortably was 2012! They are still too tight to wear to work but soon! :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I popped into a charity shop today (goodwill for you USians), spotted a gorgeous Phase 8 dress (not sure what the US version is...) in a size 10 (that's a US 6)

Tried it on.

Twas gorjus.

The assistant behind the counter said she wished she had a figure to wear that! And as I left the shop with the dress in my bag, an elderly man stopped me and said "I just had to say, good choice, that colour was lovely on you!"

For you fashionistas, it's a tea-dress/ prom style, nipped in waist with full skirt, black with a purple rose design, net skirtting underneath.
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love all the good things happening to everyone, sometimes it is all those little things-great job everyone!!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Today I had a fitness assessment at the gym I joined earlier this week, and a trainer was asking me to do all sorts of things. I couldn't do a single pushup, but I was able to plank for 40 seconds! She seemed slightly surprised, which made me happy.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yay! To everyone, it's the NSV's that are the best! The pants I wore today wouldn't even fit over my thighs a year ago, and, better yet, I can even shimmy out of them, if I try real hard, without undoing the zipper. But it's also the confidence I feel more than anything that makes me smile. Again, yay to all the hard work everyone's put into it!:smile:
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of small vintage size 8 jeans I bought but was not able to wear comfortably, and they are now PERFECT!!!! (And may be pictured in my profile pic shortly.....)
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just finally hit my 100 lbs lost yesterday! Happy dance!
  • mayjuly2013
    mayjuly2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    super excited, im a shorty 4' 11 3/4''...haha! I started at size 14, went shopping just to look as I don't want to buy new clothes til I reach my goal, well I fit in a single digit size 8!!!, mind you they were the stretchy type, but hey still an 8! feeling great in an 8!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I bought a size 8 jean 2 weeks ago - goal was to wear in October - wearing them today!
    Started this journey wearing a tight in the waist 16 - more like a fold over waist band - :flowerforyou: whoo hoo!
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Two NSV this week:

1. My wife told me how much she likes being able to put her arms around me again

2. Senior manager at my company mentioned that he could see how much I was losing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!