• rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's my bday and I feel pretty. :smooched:

Oh and my present to myself was onederland. :bigsmile:
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing jeans ( comfortably) that I haven't worn in almost 4 years! Yay me!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It's my bday and I feel pretty. :smooched:

Oh and my present to myself was onederland. :bigsmile:

That is a nice birthday present! :)

Congrats everyone!!!
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I have so many I don't even know where to start.

- Bought size 29 jeans (couldn't believe it!)
    - Can now wear normal boots that aren't "wide calf".
    - All the dress pants I bought last winter after I started losing are now WAY too big.
    - Someone at work told me today "WOW! you're legs look really skinny in those jeans" :flowerforyou:
    - My legs don't rub together anymore when I wear dresses or shorts.

I'm so super happy with my weight loss and hope to get the last little bit off here soon.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Took my measurements this morning and my right thigh is 3.75"s smaller than it was in December 2013. I'm happy with that :smile:
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    I love this thread! Congrats everyone :).

I finished week 6 day three on couch to 5k today. Proud to say I ran for 22 minutes without stopping!!!!!!! That's my NSV :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    at lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in 7 years, she asked me about my weight loss. I mentioned that I'm still going but only plan to lose about 10-15 lb more because "I don't want to be skinny or anything" and she said, "Girl you are skinny NOW. Seriously. But you look great."

I know I'm not skinny but that still felt nice!
  • Happymelz
    Options
    Even though I've already used all my calories for today, I plan to ride my bike later so that I can eat dinner.

At least I haven't gone over yet!
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I had a coworker tell me she didn't recognize me this morning.

Sort of scale-related but I also realized I now weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with my son 21 years ago!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin.....
    I bought a new pair of slacks two weeks ago and they fit perfect. I decided since the weather was cooler today that I would wear them out. I put them on and BAM! Now that are too big and I had to add a belt.

I ran into an acquaintance I had not seen in a few years and she did not even recognize me. We were both grocery shopping and she asked me about a zucchini recipe since I was stocking up on them. I said hi and told her what I was making (assuming she knew who she was talking to) and when I said her name she asked if we knew one another. Haha Granted the last time we saw one another I was 20lbs heavier and sported long black hair.

I received a text from one of my nephews who told me that I inspired him to get healthy and that he just wanted to let me know. I was moved to tears and this text made my day.
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today I was looking at pictures from work and noticed a girl (head had been cut off) in the background of one. I realised that she was wearing a top I own, while trying to work out who it was I noticed she had the same trousers....eventually clicked that it WAS me haha! Couldn't believe especially how different my arms look as the picture was side on :)
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried on all of my jean capri's this morning while trying to get dressed for work and I have 1 pair that fits. I put the rest in a pile for goodwill. Two sizes down from where I was! Now I wish I had the money to buy clothes to fit!

Instead of Goodwill see if you have a local thrift store where you get a % when they sell your clothes. Then you can use that money right there to buy smaller sizes as you lose weight.
  • Happymelz
    Options
    Today I was looking at pictures from work and noticed a girl (head had been cut off) in the background of one. I realised that she was wearing a top I own, while trying to work out who it was I noticed she had the same trousers....eventually clicked that it WAS me haha! Couldn't believe especially how different my arms look as the picture was side on :)

Hahaha! I think this is my favorite so far!
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I looked at my closet this morning and could only find maybe 10 things that actually fit me well and are not hanging off of me

I realized that I am on my 2nd to last belt hole on both of my [only] belts

Today I'm wearing jeans that 6 months ago I'd never even think about wearing

It's been a good day :drinker:
  • fmpro
    fmpro Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I renewed my driver's license this morning and had to take a new picture. My old license picture was taken 5 years and 115 lbs ago. The DMV employee looked at my old picture, then at me, then back to the picture and said, "wow, you've lost a ton of weight! Great work!". I was less than thrilled about having to be at the DMV at 7AM but this lady's comment made me smile. I was feeling great until I got out to my car, looked in the rearview mirror and noticed that I had egg yoke smeared in my beard from breakfast! In my rush to make my early AM appointment, I hadn't checked beforehand! For the next 5 years whenever I look at my DL and see my egg-yoke-face, I will try to remember this woman's compliment!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I bought a khaki skirt at old navy over 10 years ago. I wore it once or twice but it became too small for me. I always loved it so I kept it in my closet. It fit... but isnt in style lol...maybe in 10 more years it will be again.
  • dawnkent0626
    dawnkent0626 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For the first time in seven years bought and fit into a size 10 jean! I started this journey at a tight size 16. Super excited to be wearing clothes i LIKE again!
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Today at work we were testing the new id card system, which means I (think) I get to get a new ID card with a picture that's actually reasonably good (because I took it myself). I had to take a picture of my drivers license as corroborating evidence, so I was in my wallet looking at my staff ID too. Drivers license picture is from 8 years ago, staff ID picture is from 2 and half years ago. That's when I realized that I HAD lost weight in my face! Very pleased because I wasn't able to see much of a difference in the 32 lbs I've lost in the rest of my body in the progress pics I took recently. And also I've been having a cheat week in which I am bizarrely maintaining without trying, despite eating all the things.
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Casual Friday means jeans but we had a visiting delegation which meant dressy jeans - the ones in the drawer are getting baggy, so on a whim I pulled out the black jean pair from the bag of Goodwill clothese that I have been meaning to deliver just to see if they still were too tight - nope, perfect fit! Much better than the baggy ones!
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My next-door neighbour complimented me on my gorgeous figure !! I'm a long way from where I want to be, but it's so nice that she noticed the progress I've made :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!