Things that make you go, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!"

Options
PocketPunky
PocketPunky Posts: 187 Member
What are the things (seen on MFP or not) that make you say, "WHHYYYY?!?!?!?!"? Here are some of mine.

Vegetable Spaghetti? Why? Why do you hate God? And Italians?
zucchini-spaghetti-5.jpg

Cauliflower Crust Pizza?? I repeat the last questions.
DSC067911.jpg

Gluten Free Bread (assuming you DON'T have a REAL health condition)??? Oh...so you LIKE chewing on rocks, huh?
IMG_2541.jpg

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    This actually looks good, but sadly, not Manchurian chicken. It's cauliflower. :sick:

DSC_7735.JPG
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    cinnamon-and-honey-for-weight-loss.jpg

AUGHHH
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Why not? Are you afraid of variety or change? I love creative, different foods. Especially if they're healthy and delicious :)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Ummm.. those seem fine. It's not like people are replacing pasta with zucchini pasta. They happen to be cutting down on pasta and happen to enjoy zucchini - and now have more meals in which to eat it now that pasta isn't happening as often. It's simply a different dish. Like thinking "Do I want sushi tonight? Or maybe Zucchini with a sauce? Perhaps spaghetti squash or maybe some pizza".
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    People with small, closed minds who cannot accept things that are different.
  • leomcdee
    leomcdee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My other half is gluten intolerant and even he tries to avoid GF bread. You can use that stuff as a weapon!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    That zucchini squash spaghetti and cauliflower pizza look so freaking delicious!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

seems a tad harsh... do you need a hug?
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    People who throw their cash at me one bill at a time when I'm taking their payments where I work... I am NOT a HOOKER or a STRIPPER. DO NOT THROW YOUR CASH AT ME.

Sorry not seen on MFP, but it still drives me NUTS.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    TOFU bacon. . oh the humanity!

bacon-tofu.jpg
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Vegetable Spaghetti? Why? Why do you hate God? And Italians?
    zucchini-spaghetti-5.jpg

Okay, this actually looks yummy! Not a fan or spaghetti in the first place though.

For me it's the boobie and bacon obsession on MFP. Yes they are both amazing and I love them just as much as any one else, but does it always have to be all *BOOBIE SQUISH* and "OMG BACON". Get some new material!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Fat free cheese........ :|
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to try the zucchini spaghetti (need the right kitchen tools) and the cauliflower pizza. That cauliflower sesame thing looks divine too. haha

The one thing I've tried and HATE food-wise...veggie hot dogs. :sick: Some may like them but for me the taste was just gross. I much prefer my 100% white meat turkey ones. :smile:
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    The forums!

/thread
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

seems a tad harsh... do you need a hug?

200_s.gif
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My ex father in law once made cauliflower "mashed-potatoes" for a thanksgiving dinner. . THANSKGIVING!. . Then, they didn't tell me . . They all watched as I took a bite and almost vomited. . it was sooooooo funny. . ha ha ha. ..

I'm still planning my revenge.
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Omg I almost forgot..

"Just break up". Let it die people.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    :mad: :angry: Store reward cards - I hate being badgered for a different damn card everytime I buy something somewhere. :explode: