Things that make you go, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!"

Options

Replies

• JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I dunno im kind of with the OP on this, I don't like my vegetables masquerading as delicious food that they're not (I mean I lurve cauliflower but theres no way I'd ruin a pizza by making it out of some)

Omg cauliflower pizza crust is delish! But it may just be an acquired taste. I don't eat regular pizza crust, just the toppings :happy:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Ummm.. those seem fine. It's not like people are replacing pasta with zucchini pasta. They happen to be cutting down on pasta and happen to enjoy zucchini - and now have more meals in which to eat it now that pasta isn't happening as often. It's simply a different dish. Like thinking "Do I want sushi tonight? Or maybe Zucchini with a sauce? Perhaps spaghetti squash or maybe some pizza".

See...this is my thinking too.

BUT honestly...about 99% of the time when people promote some of these recipes, it IS with the attitude (and a preachy vibe) that they must REPLACE former versions like pasta, wheat crust, etc. Forever. Or suffer dire consequences. That's the part I dislike.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    People who use bathrooms and don't wash their hands... especially public bathrooms, if I could go into those with a hazmat suit on I would.

so if i go in a public bathroom to pee i should wash my hands and touch that nasty *kitten* sink and soap dispenser? I know where my junk has been, i have no idea who's been touching everything else in the bathroom. I'll pass.

dropping a deuce is another issue.

Either get a paper hand towel and use that to touch the sink (not sure why you're grossed out about the soap dispenser since you should be washing it off any way). Or if there are no paper towels use your elbow to turn the water off.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    People who use bathrooms and don't wash their hands... especially public bathrooms, if I could go into those with a hazmat suit on I would.

so if i go in a public bathroom to pee i should wash my hands and touch that nasty *kitten* sink and soap dispenser? I know where my junk has been, i have no idea who's been touching everything else in the bathroom. I'll pass.

Please don't be a member at my gym or work in the food preparation industry...

iO7c17Ae.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    TOFU bacon. . oh the humanity!

bacon-tofu.jpg

FP-NOOO.gif

bahahahaha Winner ^^
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

This is a big one.......*shudders
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Either get a paper hand towel and use that to touch the sink (not sure why you're grossed out about the soap dispenser since you should be washing it off any way). Or if there are no paper towels use your elbow to turn the water off.

Still a lot of touching of things in a public bathroom in your scenario. Like i said i'll just go with touching my junk and that's it.
    Maybe y'all should look at the internet and research the things that go on in a public bathrooms not to mention the people that use them, good or bad.

Hint: If you see a hole in the wall, don't put your face near it.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Please don't be a member at my gym or work in the food preparation industry...

iO7c1A7e.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • trinatrina1984
    Options

bacon-tofu.jpg

There aren't enough no's in the world
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    32456cb1227f61431b10c0e9cb1c627d.jpeg
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    People with small, closed minds who cannot accept things that are different.

Overly pretentious people who look for every opportunity to demonstrate how intellectually superior they are.

Perfect comeback :drinker:

How many threads are you going to come into and annoy people?
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Overly pretentious people who look for every opportunity to demonstrate how intellectually superior they are.

Perfect comeback :drinker:

I think I'm in the overly pretentious category...it's not my fault I'm smarter, I like to educate peoples, lol. :tongue:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Still a lot of touching of things in a public bathroom in your scenario. Like i said i'll just go with touching my junk and that's it.
    Maybe y'all should look at the internet and research the things that go on in a public bathrooms not to mention the people that use them, good or bad.

Hint: If you see a hole in the wall, don't put your face near it.

How does any of that change when you drop a deuce?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    This actually looks good, but sadly, not Manchurian chicken. It's cauliflower. :sick:

DSC_7735.JPG

That's just wrong :noway:
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What are the things (seen on MFP or not) that make you say, "WHHYYYY?!?!?!?!"? Here are some of mine.

Vegetable Spaghetti? Why? Why do you hate God? And Italians?
    zucchini-spaghetti-5.jpg

THIS. I'm Italian, and I assure you that zucchine will NEVER work as spaghetti. When cooked, they're all soft and stuff. WHY.
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    People who throw their cash at me one bill at a time when I'm taking their payments where I work... I am NOT a HOOKER or a STRIPPER. DO NOT THROW YOUR CASH AT ME.

Sorry not seen on MFP, but it still drives me NUTS.

That is just disrespectful on so many levels :angry:
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    -The sexy pants link posted as a response on every single thread.

-Over sized flat brimmed baseball hats.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHAblx9HThgOmvuB4ItV0yawvuoVfs_VVcr-bdORm9pxZel880BQ

Edited to add picture of *kitten*.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

bacon-tofu.jpg

FP-NOOO.gif

Bwahahahah! <3

What does pretentious mean?

You sound clever mister!

*giggles*

Being told what I am and am not allowed to feed my child because someone else's child has a restricted diet for whatever reason. My child isn't fat at all (like me), she isn't allergic to wheat bread or peanuts, so screw off.
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This actually looks good, but sadly, not Manchurian chicken. It's cauliflower. :sick:

DSC_7735.JPG

Ohhhh Yum Yum... looks absolutely yummi. Found the recipe, but sadly deepfried veggies will sabotage my plan... saved for later. http://www.shwetainthekitchen.com/2012/07/gobi-manchurian-cauliflower-manchurian.html