Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Way to go!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I just got tears in my eyes looking at your pictures! I see myself in your "before" pictures. You look so gorgeous and HAPPY now!! I'm really so proud of you and you look stunning! You have amazing legs!!

Good luck and best wishes in your future goals and thanks for showing me that it is possible!

PS...can you please send me a message about your sessions with a trainer? I have always wondered about getting one.

I would really sincerely appreciate your time... If you are too busy I completely understand.

Some questions I have are

Cost?
    Personality? ... how does that fit? Do you get to Shop for a trainer? haha....

Schedules?
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look really great, congratulations!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look really great, congratulations!
  • domlessome
    Options
    Amazing, you are such an inspiration. Congratulations you look fantastic! More proof that hard work mixed with a little determination is all it takes.
  • domanpam
    Options
    well done you look great. i hope I can lose I am just sick of my size before having children I was size 8 now 32 years on I am now in size 18 not happy.
  • sabrina35
    Options
    You Look fantastic!!! I love that red dress!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You Rock!! I hope you wore that for New Years. You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing
  • srindal
    srindal Posts: 33
    Options
    You look amazing! GOOD JOB!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW great job - you look fantastic!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Very inspiring looking at your pics....thanks for sharing!! Best of luck to you as you continue on!!
  • Teach224
    Options
    you look great!!! Not just weight loss but more toned! Awesome job!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE!! I hope everyone caught the fact, THE RED DRESS was from your senior year in high school!! Congrats on such an accomplishment!!
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    You look great! And if I may say so, you look like a pretty good model! Those pics reminded me of the biggest loser finale pictures with all the poses. Keep up the good work!:happy:

Awww thank you so much, this was such a fun day when I shot my after pics. When you shoot your before pics the trainers just does it, but on after day they bring in a professional photographer. Not to mention I had my two of my best girlfriends there that day to help with my make-up, hair, and to share the special day with me. They had both been through same program that I did so it was absolutely fantastic to have them both there!
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    You look fantastic!! :bigsmile:

....and it's really cool for me to see you because you're the same size as me, and I always see myself distorted in the mirror, so seeing you makes me thing, maybe I'm not so bad after all! :wink:

You know we are our own worst critic and never look as bad as we perceive ourselves! You have accomplished so much losing 53 lbs and need to be proud, you are a new woman- rock that body! I look at these pics and still see areas I need to work on, but as women I guess we may never truly be satisfied. However I think that also means I won't get "comfortable again" and go back to way I was before. I love me again on inside and out now!
  • jddaberry
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! congratualtions your hard work has truly paid off.

Jen
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    I just got tears in my eyes looking at your pictures! I see myself in your "before" pictures. You look so gorgeous and HAPPY now!! I'm really so proud of you and you look stunning! You have amazing legs!!

Good luck and best wishes in your future goals and thanks for showing me that it is possible!

PS...can you please send me a message about your sessions with a trainer? I have always wondered about getting one.

I would really sincerely appreciate your time... If you are too busy I completely understand.

Some questions I have are

Cost?
    Personality? ... how does that fit? Do you get to Shop for a trainer? haha....

Schedules?

Oh hun I have been there and I remember finding my inspiration from the "Wall of Fame at HitchFit" (this was where they posted everyone's before and after pics). It does make it so much easier when you can see someone else that was once standing where you are and makes that light at end of tunnel not seem so small and far away! Thank you so much for you sweet comments and yes I am much happier on inside and outside! I am so honored to be an inspiration for you, which was one of my goals when starting my journey! So any help I can give to others to help them in their journey I am happy to share. I will send you a message with info you requested!

Hugs to you! Your journey has only just begun and you should be so proud of how far you have come so far! It only gets easier as you go, BELIEVE in yourself and I know you will achieve your goals!
  • simplyliving
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    well done you look great. i hope I can lose I am just sick of my size before having children I was size 8 now 32 years on I am now in size 18 not happy.

You can totally do it and need to for yourself! Let me know if I can help support you in anyway as I know what it's like to be standing alone at the bottom of the hill and trying to get to top!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!