Eating a donut while typing this

Options
13»

Replies

• River83
    River83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awwww I love glazed donuts it's been a while since I had one. I'm not fat, I started working out when people started asking how far along I was. I don't judge people or insult them. I think a lot of people are who they are and they make fat look good. I am trying to eat healthy because my family does have a history of obesity and health issues.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Everyone STOP -

and give me your donuts!!!! :laugh:
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love donuts. They don't stop me from losing weight. Yesterday I had two because 7-11 has a 2 glazed for $1 going on right now. But usually I get the plain cake style. Unless I'm at Dunkin, then its Boston Creme all the way!

Man…why doesn't the south have 7-11's!!!

I did try a banana pudding donut from Krispy Kreme though. SOOO good.

If you're in the general Texas area you can probably blame my dad for that.....:ohwell:

He sued the *kitten* out them when I was in middle school and they haven't been back since.

And OP, I haven't had a doughnut in months and now I really want some, along with a few kolaches (if you don't know I feel sad for you). I'm totally calling SABOTAGE!

Apricot - from Kolacky Days in Montgomery, MN, please. Yummy!!
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When my work has donuts I open the box and smell them.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I had to crack up at that. When I bought the Nicorette patches, they came with a booklet, so I sat down to read it before I put one on and, of course, I lit a cigarette to smoke while I read. Then I put it out and quit cold turkey, successfully.

If my experience is any indication of what yours will be, you're heading down a great path!!

Good luck!

(...and Oh, how I miss donuts.)
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I love donuts. They don't stop me from losing weight. Yesterday I had two because 7-11 has a 2 glazed for $1 going on right now. But usually I get the plain cake style. Unless I'm at Dunkin, then its Boston Creme all the way!

Man…why doesn't the south have 7-11's!!!

I did try a banana pudding donut from Krispy Kreme though. SOOO good.

If you're in the general Texas area you can probably blame my dad for that.....:ohwell:

He sued the *kitten* out them when I was in middle school and they haven't been back since.

And OP, I haven't had a doughnut in months and now I really want some, along with a few kolaches (if you don't know I feel sad for you). I'm totally calling SABOTAGE!

Apricot - from Kolacky Days in Montgomery, MN, please. Yummy!!

I prefer savory kolaches, sausage cheese and jalapeno for me!
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME!! I mean the personalities, encouragement, and your achievements. I am in awe. :noway: I am completely humbled by the amount you guys have lost!. I will get there, prob be a slow and donut ridden path :wink: but I will get there!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME!! I mean the personalities, encouragement, and your achievements. I am in awe. :noway: I am completely humbled by the amount you guys have lost!. I will get there, prob be a slow and donut ridden path :wink: but I will get there!

Nothing wrong with slow. I've been at this over a year now and haven't hit my original goal yet. Others have certainly lost more than me and in less time and it works great for them. Me, I'm just not tolerant of restricting my food, AT ALL. So I sort of make a game out of eating as much as I possibly can while still keeping the scale slowly ticking down. As close as I am to goal now, it's at a snails pace (I'm doing good if I drop over a pound in a MONTH) but I'm still making strength gains and my measurements are still going down and I get too eat ALL THA FOODZ!
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lol, I like that you have a sense of humor. It will help in the long run in staying positive. If you need support, feel free to add me.
  • funfatfriend
    Options
    Where's the "LIKE" button on this thing! LOL
  • funfatfriend
    Options
    FYI...... No donut today .. Apples and peanut butter....but...I always have my memories!! :ohwell: