ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Replies

• cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Cleaned out my closet and dresser and got rid of 4 pants, 6 tops and one pair of pajamas. They were all way too BIG! :drinker:

WOOHOO!! Thats great to hear!
  • cutenikki07
    Did 30 double unders in a row? First PR was 10.

You rock!!! Keep it up :)
  • cutenikki07
    Rode my recumbent trike 15 miles, including a very large hill (it was fun on the way down). :tongue:

hahah love it! way to go!!!
  • cutenikki07
    Got new personal bests on my big three lifts today! Bench press 110, Squats 165, Deadlift 160. :happy:

WOOHOO!!! Way to go!
  • cutenikki07
    I slept for over 12 hours. Beat that.

Lucky!! I have 2 toddlers so sleep is a thing of the past LOL
  • cutenikki07
    Ran most of my five mile "walk". Posted a PR split time of under 15 minutes a mile. Not fast, I know....but fast for me.

Hey and thats all that matters!! Way to go!!
  • cutenikki07
    I did my longest walk ever, 6.5 miles, which put me at 21 miles for the week. Considering I needed 11 miles over the weekend to make a 20 mile goal, and 5 miles was my longest previously, I'm really happy.

Thats awesome!!! WOOHOO
  • cutenikki07
    I went to a birthday party at a restaurant, ate a meal, had a piece of cake and was able to both NOT feel guilty and leave it at that - not continue eating, just picked up where I left off! Now that is a victory for me!:drinker:

YAY!!! Thats awesome! So inspiring :)
  • cutenikki07
    I went to the feast of San Gennaro in NYC and didn't get crazy amounts of food. I got 3 mini cannolis in different flavors (although I wanted like 10 flavors lol) and just took one bite of each just to taste, not to gorge :)

Nice, that is such a smart idea!! How were they?
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I rode 60 miles on my bike in under 4.5 hours (including water/nutrition stops, and an 11 mile long mother of a hill) in the cold and pouring rain to raise money to benefit Team Red, White & Blue (a national organization that supports disabled veterans)
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    I only ate 1 brownie out the 30 made :,)
  • cutenikki07
    I rode 60 miles on my bike in under 4.5 hours (including water/nutrition stops, and an 11 mile long mother of a hill) in the cold and pouring rain to raise money to benefit Team Red, White & Blue (a national organization that supports disabled veterans)

WOW that is so inspiring! Thank you and way to go!!
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    I ran 19 miles! (5 Friday, 4 Saturday, 10 Sunday) :drinker:
  • cutenikki07
    I only ate 1 brownie out the 30 made :,)

Nice!!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Went out of town for the weekend and stayed at a Victorian B&B. Had a super-tiny workout room, but we were only 2 of 4 guests, so had the place to myself! Got a great weight workout in. Then walked around the town both days at 9400 feet altitude. Great for the lungs!
  • cutenikki07
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Went out of town for the weekend and stayed at a Victorian B&B. Had a super-tiny workout room, but we were only 2 of 4 guests, so had the place to myself! Got a great weight workout in. Then walked around the town both days at 9400 feet altitude. Great for the lungs!

Good for you!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Hiked out on Montauk Point for the first time in 19 years. My heart exploded from happy.
  • cutenikki07
    yoovie wrote: »
    Hiked out on Montauk Point for the first time in 19 years. My heart exploded from happy.

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • With the exception of a few weeks, I've worked out 3x/week for seven months straight, and there's no end in sight!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I started my cold weather training season TODAY!