13»

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie
  • ILuvCupcakesNLifting87
    Options
    Double chicken breast with spinach, lettuce, green pepper, onion, cucumber & creamy sriracha. Mmmmmmm drooling now.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Subway Club on flatbread toasted. No condiments! Green bell pepper, purple onions and a light sprinkle of black olives! Yum!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking low cal, I get the chicken breast with lettuce, jalapenos, carrot, cucumber and LOTS of pickles with honey mustard.

If I have the calories, though - Italian BMT on Italian bread with lettuce, jalapenos, carrot, cucumber and LOTS of pickles and mayo.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Roast beef or turkey and black forest ham.

I like basic- lettuce/spinnach tomato pickle onion S/P/O Oil/Vinegar- nothing fancy.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I usually get the chicken breast when I go. As another poster said, I don't really think that the price is fair (anymore). One thing that always amazes me is that the McDonald's across the street from our Subway is always packed . . . every day . . . while the Subway has it's few customers coming and going, except for lunch. Then there is a crowd. I believe that it is only "busy" because it takes quite a while to make sandwiches "to order".

Subway still gets my vote on "fast food".

Our local grocery store prints coupons on the back of your receipt for buy one get one (6" or 12") with purchase of fountain drink...good until the end of the year. I can get 2 footlongs (and the pop & usually one bag of chips for my dd) for under $10. Makes 2 meals a piece for my daughter and me.

Otherwise, yeah, I'd probably stick to deli turkey wraps at home.
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fat me: foot long chicken bacon ranch on Italian herb & cheese toasted with the regular white cheese, spinach, tomatoes, LOTS of pickles, cucumber and ranch...with a coke zero & two chocolate chunk cookies!

Trying-not-to-be-fat me: 6" turkey & ham on wheat with spinach, avocado, tomato, cucumber & LOTS of pickles (I'm obsessed with Subway pickles).
  • Janet72285
    Janet72285 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love everything from there except the tuna cause it has too much mayo in the mix for my tastes.

My #1 fave is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki on wheat, american cheese, toasted with all of the veggies. And s&p.

In fact this was tonight's dinner! Yes it was inspired from that post earlier today. Yum!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    If I'm calorie rich it's a foot long bmt with double meat, mayo , all the veggies. otherwise foot long Turkey with double meat mustard no cheese and all the veggies
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have them scoop out the inside if the bread. I think I saw that on the biggest loser but I never have. I did see someone ordering some kind of wrap that looked good. I like turkey and avocado.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    A chocolate chip cookie and diet coke :-S
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    6" tuna on wheat, spinach, tomato, pickles and LOTS of sriracha sauce (when the macros allow of course)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OK, so this thread has taught me that USA Subway has oil/vinegar and Sriracha.

WTF Subway Australia? Get your *kitten* together!
  • VaporeonSugar
    VaporeonSugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Haha I know, right? I want subway now that I read that. The one on my street is clean and they're always mopping, so I wouldn't care if they dropped my food anyways.

I just get a whole wheat with turkey and provolone, no condiments or toppings. The bread is so yummy, even when a little stale.