Cheeseburger confusion please help

13»

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Yes, i have eaten a cheeseburger from a local rest and it is not a ptty but actual ground beef with a slice of cheese and seseme seed bun, I do not know how to add it. I looked up applebee burgers(not applebees btw) and it was 700 calories I do not see how this burger can be 700 calories when it just had ground beef, meat ,cheese and bun....Can anyone help me figure this out I do not know what to put

1/4 pound (100g) of ground beef -> 340 calories (damn, already half way to 700!)
    Hamburger bun -> 150 calories (typical)
    Cheddar cheese, one slice -> 150 calories (typical)

-> 640 calories

So, yeah, depending on exact quantities and cooking method, 700 is very possible.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    So wanting to have it down correct is an issue for you? Maybe you should of kept your comment out of the thread since obviously I did not ask you if I should have ate it, I asked for help trying to get it as close as i possibly could to the right content.

Settle down, Beavis.

If "wanting to have it down correct" was actually an issue for you, you wouldn't have eaten it in the first place.

You can't get it "as close as possible" because you have no data and no cooking details. Put down any number between 600 and 800, because anything in that range is going to be equally inaccurate.
  • science24
    science24 Posts: 42 Member
    Actually all together I have lost 21 pounds
  • science24
    science24 Posts: 42 Member
    Ahh ok that makes a lot of sense. thank you