January 30 Day Shred Challenge! Anybody? Anybody?

Options
I haven't done any monthly challenges yet so I figured I would start the new year off with one!!

Anybody interested in doing the 30 Day Shred for January? Starting January 2 (giving everyone a little new years rest/hangover day)

Let me know!!!! :drinker: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Replies

• honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my friend who swears by it got it for me for Christmas!
  • KTGator
    Options
    I actually just picke my copy up today with plans to make it my January activity. I'll join you in the challenge :)
  • sassyd97527
    Options
    Okay, I'm new to the message boards, but I sure could use an additional boost to get me motivated.:drinker:
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels?
    i have it, done it 2x, not not very determined at the time..
    I was in Walmart earlier and I saw she has a book out with weight training routines.. which is on my wish list now
  • bluebeta
    Options
    i'm in, i would love to see the results others have gotten from the 30 day shred. Just have one question, i already have the dvd-but can't remember do we do it daily or what? any suggestions
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    im actually on my 2nd round, day 11 today!...good luck to everyone, shes awesome in this dvd
  • Manda_H
    Options
    some friends and I planned on this already.. so im in here too!
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    Yes I would love to start this challenge with everyone!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting the Shred on Friday so I think I will join you! I haven't even begun to see what it entails but I am definitely looking forward to it. Are you going to take info and stats and stuff or just discuss progress? I'm going to send you a friend request so I can stay linked :) Thanks for the great motivation!!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm in, I made it 5 days the last time I tried it. I REALLY dislike exercising.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting the Shred on Friday so I think I will join you! I haven't even begun to see what it entails but I am definitely looking forward to it. Are you going to take info and stats and stuff or just discuss progress? I'm going to send you a friend request so I can stay linked :) Thanks for the great motivation!!

Well I definitely want to post my stats and take some before pics -- I'm not sure the best way for everyone to stay linked!! If anyone has everyone done a group challenge and has some tips that would be great!! Otherwise I guess just through a message board or just through adding each other as friends?
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I found it today at Wal-Mart for $9!!! It went in my cart really fast, LOL! I was planning to make this my January goal, so yes, I will join you!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I started today! It was hard but I'm going to keep at it!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I got the vid, going to start today! Terrified!!

So I'm in. x
  • Lindsey_423
    Lindsey_423 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!!!!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in! If I can find my video that is lol. I did it about 2 weeks last time before i got bored. Hopefully I won't get so bored this time lol
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1 on Level 1..I feel like Jillian Michaels climbed out of the tv and beat me up...I thought I could squeeze in some cardio at the gym after but I'm spent! Good work out though. Bring on Day 2!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I found it today at Wal-Mart for $9!!! It went in my cart really fast, LOL! I was planning to make this my January goal, so yes, I will join you!

REALLY??? I am going to see if I can find it for that price. I want to buy it but I belong to a gym and that is 20.00 a month Hubby would kill me if I spent 20 or more on a dvd..off to Walmart I hope I find it!
  • ducky0219
    Options
    Yes, I'd love to join all of you in the 30 Day Shred Challenge! I have the video, and I am just warning everyone, it is difficult at first. I've owned it for about 8 months and probably have only done it a handful of times... maybe this will get me motivated to do it!

Thanks!!
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in on the 30 Day Shred staring Jan. 2nd, 2011.

I completed the Shred in August 2010 and then went on to complete 63 Days of Insanity in December 2010. I did 5 days of The Shred following that (still tough even though I feel I'm in my best cardio shape ever) and the proceeded to get a nasty cold! Cold has moved into my chest and I'm hoping to be ready to give 'er on January 2nd, 2011.

Thanks for the group! Hope to stay accountable here.

Happy New Year!