January 30 Day Shred Challenge! Anybody? Anybody?

Options

Replies

• Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Brilliant idea :-D
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK ON DAY 1 EVERYBODY!!!! I am posting some before pics in my profile because I don't know how to post them in here! :happy:
  • bluebeta
    Options
    hope everyone is hanging in there! I actually started yesterday and am about to die today, I am so sore, but I went ahead and did it today anyway. I can get through it which is surprising, but it's still tuff. Took my measurements prior to starting and can't put them up yet, I'm just to embarassed that i let myself go. :wink: :wink: Just can't wait to see the results.

SW 154 #
    CW 150#
    Goal 135-130 who knows
  • KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 - I can't imagine how it's going to get any easier! Hope everyone made it through! Can't wait to see the results! :happy:
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose inches by Valentine's Day and I've heard great things about this video. I took the weekend off so I'm going to start Day 1 today. I'm excited, I hope I can stick with it cause I get bored really fast :indifferent:
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I skipped day one yesterday in favor of going to zumba!! I will begin tonight with day 1. I do zumba on Sun. and Wed. so I will skip the shred on those days.
  • Filmguy1
    Filmguy1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in. How do i participate?
  • Lindsey_423
    Lindsey_423 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going to start tomorrow.... after the hubby goes back to work. He's taken over the tv with the xbox. grrr.
  • bluebeta
    Options
    Today was my weigh in day and since last week i've lost 4.5 #. I'm a little nervous about losing that much since I only put down to lose 1-2 #'s per week. I did make pretty severe changes in my diet and I've added my ellipitcal and the shred - day 3 this am. Considering I was eating whatever I wanted and doing no exercise at all, I really feel good about eating right. Trying to eat all my calories even my workout ones, but sometimes it's really hard to do. We'll see. Still sore but not quite as bad as yesterday. Actually made it through without stopping at all. I'm proud of that either way.,
  • tenessaa
    Options
    what are you guys logging this as in your exercise journal?
  • bluebeta
    Options
    I saw everyone else was logging it as circuit training, so that's what I put
  • semeyer
    Options
    I do a manual log -- I figure out approx how many cals it burns, then name it "30 Day Shred"

How did Day 2 go for everyone????!!!!!

I'm visiting my grandparents today/tonight so I brought it with to do....
    A. Their house thermostat is set at 75 degrees, AHHH soooo HOT!!
    B. They watched me do it for their nightly entertainment. Oh well, at least I pushed myself hard so I would impress them :wink:

Did anyone post any before pics? I did on my profile! Eeek!!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I finally got around to do day 2 and I'm so glad that I did! I took a few breaks the first time I did it, but after working out all week, I was able to go through the whole dvd! It felt really good to see even just a little improvement and now I'm looking forward to doing it again!
  • brittany0301
    Options
    I'm a bit late, but I'm in! I finished my second day today...already sore!
  • ducky0219
    Options
    I just finished day 2! Yay! I hope everyone is sticking with it! Anyone know of any other good exercise videos?
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I started a few days before NYE..so I'm on Day 6. Is it okay if I jump in as well? I need all the motivation I can get. I'm also keeping a 30 Day blog on my progress...but really mostly *****ing about how much pain I'm feeling...

please help me keep up with this 30 day boot camp!

Tiffany
  • USAFwifey12
    Options
    Did Level 1 Day 1 last night. I'm feeling pretty good today but I'm dreading waking up tomorrow because I usually get the most sore 2 days after a workout, plus I started lifting weights in the mornings so we'll see how long i can keep that up before my body is in agony...
  • semeyer
    Options
    So pumped so many people are in for the challenge!!!! YAY!! :bigsmile: Good luck with Day 3 everyone!!!!!
  • tenessaa
    Options
    I did day 1 last night finally lol. I guess I will be doing day 2 tonight since my husband is working late and I won't have a babysitter so I can go to zumba :( I HATE missing zumba, it's my favorite thing to do!
  • USAFwifey12
    Options
    Did L1D2 last night and my calves were so tight! I have to wear heels to work and its killing me today. I did notice a little improvement in my endurance (although I might just me imagining it...) and I made it all the way throught the video using weights which seems small but its a feat for me since I have no arm strength. The last circuit is still killer for me though, my shoulders BURN! Good luck today everyone!